WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX38EOuY4js
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/
archive.is/fqGfh
twitter.com/anthonyweiner
youtube.com/watch?v=mblWeLMvZeM
mobile.twitter.com/anthonyweiner/status/745095135197814784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>SO WHEN IT COMES TO THE DONALD, HE OWNS A FEW FIREARMS

>HE OFTEN IF NOT ALWAYS CARRIES A FIREARM

>S&W .38 SPECIAL
>HECKLER & KOCH .45 CALIBER

>19 year old britbong in charge of holding gun upside down and trying to kill Big "one man platoon" Don

Sup?

Will this make me Obama's Awoo son?

>“We all know Barre is a bad guy, Riva. We just have to make sure he’s our bad guy,” she recalls Manafort telling her back in 1989 as she set off for Somalia.

I picked up Trump's think big book (store didn't have art of the deal), is this book just as good?

What if Jan Brewer is
picked for VP?

She won't be.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yX38EOuY4js

>"is it your position that if you're on that terror watch list, if you're on that No Fly list that you should not be able to buy guns?"

>Trump: "I'd like to see that and i'd like to say it, and it's simpler it's just simpler"

What did he mean by this?

>On a Friday in 1985, Christopher Lehman left his job at the National Security Council. The following Monday, he was flying with Manafort, his new boss, to the bush of Angola to pitch the Chinese-trained guerilla Jonas Savimbi, who wanted covert assistance from the U.S. to bolster his rebellion against Angola’s Marxist government. Savimbi briefly left a battle against Cuban assault forces and signed a $600,000 contract.

Manafort has been strategizing the overthrow of Marxist governments forever. I can't think of a more perfect man for this job.

>correct the record shills still shitpost on Sup Forums
>probably getting red pilled
>will turn into infiltrators

Trump wants the power to put terrorist on the list asap. If we follow the European model, Obama wants it to put anyone who expresses rightwing beliefs on hold.

Not saying it's right or constitutional but Trump wants to narrow the odds of an attack on his watch now that the mussies are here. It's not the best plan.

What i've heard
>fired campaign manager
>attempted assassination
Anyone feel like explaining these? I dont trust any MSM outlet

TRUMP SUPPORTERS:

How does it feel to be losing?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS::

How does it feel to be losing??

TRUMP SUPPORTERS

How does it feel to be losing

don't forget to keep this story up:
Omar was a clinton supporter that killed at least 49 people in Orlando and needed the FBI and DOJ to cover it up

I mean even the Washington Post runs the story.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/
>archive.is/fqGfh
>just search for the term Hillary for source of the pic
I guess trump won

Cory and Manafort were butting heads, but Don decided to go with the more experienced and connected Manafort over the relative newbie.

He meant Aloha Snack bars shouldn't have guns.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

Johnson General is this way:

Go #feelyourJohnson somewhere else.

Will Paul "Nice head, I think I'll take it" Manafort make Trump more politically correct and/or read the teleprompter more? I'm worried he might do one or the other.

We like tariffs, and we don't like jizya so we don't make good libertarians

>3rd party nobody

Manafort, The Manager (1BBB)
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep, draw a card and lose one life. Then, put a gold counter on target creature without a gold counter on it or discard a card.
Creatures with gold counters on them can't attack or block.
2B, T: Destroy target creature with a gold counter on it, you gain 2 life.
"The Don sends his regards."
3/2

>Manafort has taken control of Trump's Campaign

>Liberals think this is bad for Trump

saw this on the local news tonight:

>U.S. Congressional Candidate Launches “Homeland Defender” AR-15 Rifle Giveaway on Facebook

gregevers.com/evers_homeland_defender_giveaway

oh FL.

AWOO~

I hope Manafort makes changes from the get go. I'm loyal Trump to the end, but I'd like to see what Manafort can do especially because of what I've heard about him already.

Fuck I wish I had a life like this man's.

Manafort is a trained killer with a heart of ice.

anti gun race traitor johnson stealing Trumps votes? I'll pass.

Someone pissed in (((Weiner's))) cornflakes, apparently.

twitter.com/anthonyweiner

Screen shot this shit. Trump has proven he can't lose to Hillary.

Donald Trump just had the worst public relations month in presidential politics history, resulting in the firing of his campaign manager.

During this fiasco, Hillary Clinton has managed to open up a measly 6 point lead according to RCP. Even that small lead is in doubt because of polling methods.

HRC's lead was created by an erosion of Trump support, not an increase in her. Essentially, Trump supporters got sick of his bullshit and sat this round of polling out. She didn't pick up any new supporters despite having Sanders mathematically eliminated from the race.

This shit is over. Once Trump gets his favorablility bounce from the national convention (and it's safe to say the King of Free Media is going to hold the greatest convention ever) he'll fly past her in the polls.

The debates will be the knockout blow. He's going to win this election huge and cause a widespread change in the political parties. Liberal vs Conservative won't exist anymore. It will be "Populist vs Special Interest".

Trump x Putin x Kim team up when

There are three phases left in this election.

> Phase One: Tread water until the conventions. Build infrastructure, raise funds, don't burn shit down. Lewandowski got fired for almost burning the campaign down before getting to the convention. Manafort is going to button down the hatches. Rewatch the latest rallies. Very on message, very little off-the-cuff bullshit.
>Phase Two: The conventions. Trump redefines the race as "the people vs the special interest". He's the people's champion, he represents the best of us. Great family man, successful business man who got shit done, uber talented individual. Hillary Clinton is the Special Interest Shill. She is the "head" of the most corrupt family ever, she has a record of getting nothing but horrible deals passed, she isn't fit for the job. The race inbetween the conventions and the debates will be about this distinction.
>Phase Three: The debates. Debates will be used to expose Hillary on national television as corrupt. The time inbetween the debates and election will be spent visiting swing states and gloating over Hillary's corruption.

It's already over. Clinton's already lost. The most important things in this election are the economy and national security (with borders mixed in). Trump is trusted by the public on all three counts. Media/Hillary is distracting public with accusations of racism for now. Independents will start picking sides in between Phase two and three. They will swing towards Trump. They always do.

Can somebody tell me what trump is doing?
He's letting killary murder him in the media and polls.

Any questions? I'm here all night bitches.

Manafort will fix it.

They're tied you stupid fucking nigger, shut up.

is it worthwhile putting a bet on Trump? The odds are $3.50. Given the political professors certainty of a Trump presidency, seems like a good bet. How much should I put on?

Now he has Manafort who will literally murder her.

Good shit, user.

everything you got

At least $100. We've never seen someone with so much raw political acumen.

F R E S H

Are you smoking crack?
she's hosing him in the polls and media.

Paul "I'm being serious right now, you do not fuck with him" Manafort is on the job. Expect some tonal shifts in the Trump campaign in coming weeks.

I'd put at least several hundred USD down on it. The shills would have you believe otherwise, but a Trump presidency is all but guaranteed. He has historical trends in his favor, is on the right side of a lot of important issues, and his campaign team recently went from 'great' to 'fucking terrifying'.

I hope it's this easy, I really do

>Trump's new campaign manager is a Commie destroyer

Yep.

Do it. I wish I had those odds.

Florida truly is the best state.

God I hope so.

See
Put a few k on it, it's a lock.

I love posting this pic.
This one is for Trump, protect the 2nd amendment.

awoofags burn in hell. youre fired like corey

your shit furfag memes are holding this campaign back

>I am too lazy to do the actual research
>but...

Manafort most likely will shape Trump up. Trump is a smart man, but I think Manafort (from what I've read about him) will be able to "convince" Trump to do what he says. Once you hire a man like Manafort you take orders from him it seems.

god all these concern posts is driving me crazy, its so annoying

holy fuck the catalog is a disaster right now, looks like Sup Forums 2.0

Trumpgen may be what saves Sup Forums its the only holdout from a different era

>6 points in fucking June in what's been sold as a throwaway victory for Clinton

If you open your mouth again I will cut your fucking tongue out.

Same as when we were "losing" to Rato, Rubio, and Jeb!.

Here's your boy.

is that a miniature pinscher?

>The time inbetween the debates and election will be spent visiting swing states and gloating over Hillary's corruption.

It's a stale meme by this point but Trump is actually too high energy for Clinton.

Clinton will do a rally someplace and then go rest for five days. Even if she's not suffering from serious health complications like the rumors say then she still can't compete with Trump who is some sort of machine.

babbys first summer

What kind of a tonal shift are you predicting?

The fire rises

It will happen. It's obvious Trump is way more reigned in and on message now. He's focused, and it's clear Manafort has taken a bigger role. Nobody truly likes Hillary. Look for her negative ratings to go up.

(((CARLOS DANGER)))

Can you trump supporters still defend the 5-0 after watching this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=mblWeLMvZeM

white cops ARE a problem. FACT.

Trump is ignorant. FACT.

The Master of the Art of the Deal and The Deal you cant refuse. The Don and the Don.

need a
Trump-Manafort ticket

Someone just needs to set Trump down and explain the political theory behind the reasoning that freemen should be able to own all manner of firearms and making an executive list that removes constitutionally protected rights without due process will be abused in presidential administrations after Trump's.

Manafort kept him on message after Wisconsin. Manafort got distracted after the nomination was secured because he was running point smoothing things over with the RNC (and was doing an incredible job, so well that literally almost noone could believe how fast people were falling into line).

Lewandowski started getting back involved with day-to-day messaging. Trump started getting wild again, in part because he too was distracted by behind-the-scenes politics.

Lewandowski made the mistake of fucking with Manaforts "unity" efforts, and Manafort big-dicked him. Trump had to pick sides and knew that Lewandowski was loyal but incapable of running the national campaign. Lewandowski fell on his sword like a fucking champ doing interviews today. He'll have a job after the election.

Manafort will tighten shit up. Trump will be focused on the economy, borders, national security, and Clinton corruption. This is how Clinton loses.

She isn't looking so good.

>le summer may may

hasn't been this bad last couple of years, this is getting near Sup Forums harbor levels

>2 posts by this id
>anti-awoo fag

oh i get it, you're a shill

Where can I put money on Trump?

Wait a minute, Corey got fired? But why?

Also I thought he stopped being the campaign manager a while ago...?

Some of you guys are alright

Don't go on Sup Forums tomorrow.

My guess is that he sticks with the anti-PC message but starts doing more choreographed speeches and press conferences. Teleprompters and whatnot. Big focus on emphasizing PROFESSIONALISM, Manafort's going to want to push the Don towards centrism not just on some policy matters but also on attitude, optics, and public perception.

This is the point during any campaign where the candidate moves towards the center. Manafort, I assume, is smart enough to see that compromising on certain policy stances would wreck the way Trump has built his political brand. But pushing towards tonal centrism is almost a certainty.

what do you base this analysis on? I wonder how you know the specific direction.

Otherwise it's what we've thought for a while laid out succinctly. I think you're mostly right.

Dachshund. Ironically I also have a min-pin. I will try and find a pic with her in her Trump shirt.

its June friend, expect it to be this way until August

Also, 'we'
>Huma, Hillary
mobile.twitter.com/anthonyweiner/status/745095135197814784

IVANKA NO

Bitch makes 150K a year, she can handle a macing.

>going on Sup Forums
>ever

>le shill may may

Nice, just asking because I have a minpin too.

Relax, Shaun King.

Ivanka Trump didn't like how Corey was pushing Trump to be more politically incorrect and brash. She thought that Corey was polarizing him and isolating the Don even from her. Eventually she threatened to distance herself from the campaign entirely.

Manafort is here to make Trump a moderate teleprompter candidate. Manaforts top lieutenant was already fired by Trump for telling folks in private meetings that Trump didn't mean half of what he has said and will be more moderate.

>150k

Are you ignorant?

And what if it wuz u getting sprayed?