>no johnson general

U fuckin wot?

CAMPAIGN WEBSITE:
>garyjohnson2016.com/

STANCE ON ISSUES:
>garyjohnson2016.com/issues/
>ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

GARY JOHNSON POLLS HIGH:
>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/gary-johnson-libertarian-polls/484151/
>fivethirtyeight.com/features/pay-attention-to-libertarian-gary-johnson-hes-pulling-10-vs-trump-and-clinton/
>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html

INCLUDE JOHNSON IN DEBATES:
>change.org/p/commission-on-presidential-debates-include-all-qualified-candidates-in-2016-presidential-debates/u/16948538
>change.org/p/commission-on-presidential-debates-include-all-qualified-candidates-in-2016-presidential-debates/u/16620260

Personally, I think the goals for the petition signatures are way too fucking small. Can we fix this?

There's also an article saying that he needs to poll at 15% in five major news station polls before being included.

>reason.com/blog/2016/06/03/gary-johnson-polls-debates-libertarian

Can we make this happen? He's currently been hovering around the 9 to 12% mark. If you have the opportunity, please indicate your support for Johnson.

Oh, and one last thing.

#MakeAmericaFreeAgain

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/gary-johnson-libertarian-presidential-nominee-talks-about-climbing-seven-summits-his-2383490
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/bad-news-gun-owning-libertarians-johnsons-vp-choice-pro-gun-control/
cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/06/nations_largest_pro-marijuana.html
radio.foxnews.com/2016/06/14/gov-gary-johnson-only-bad-guys-will-have-assault-weapons-if-you-ban-them/
reason.com/archives/2016/06/10/gary-johnson-on-science-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For those of you who think that 9% or 12% is too low to stand a chance in the GE, just remember that that's already ten times the vote in the 2012 election, and both Sanders and Trump began polling at that amount.

A VIDEO INTERVIEW:

>ibtimes.com/gary-johnson-libertarian-presidential-nominee-talks-about-climbing-seven-summits-his-2383490

>#makeamericafreeagain
>people instantly think about Trump when reading this

You guys are shit marketers. You're better than Hillary though, I'll give you that

I'm trying my best, alright?

Any better ideas?

>electing a lolbertarian when we can elect hitlers american reincarnation.

Yeah good luck you fucking hippie loser.

Kek kill this faggot

>unironically wanting to elect hitlers american reincarnation

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>INCLUDE JOHNSON IN DEBATES
>Let Gary Johnson & Jill Stein Debate!
um, no
this is a 3 man race. I hate how Green party supporters try to seem relavent

PLEASE FUCK OFF

Someone needs to come up with a campaign slogan that isn't fucking Feel The Johnson or variations of MAGA.

Not a green party supporter, I just think that garnering support for open debates from wherever possible gives us the largest possible chance of putting him on stage.

Who /johnson/ here?

no, I'm a shit marketer myself when it comes to actually thinking of phrases.

Just realize that you well never win being the "Hey I'm not Trump or Clinton!" candidate. It didn't work for Kerry, Romney, or the Republicans in the primary. You need to promote what Johnson is selling and why its better in a way that makes Johnson the center of attention

Everyone who loves their country.

Alright, I'll work on it.

Politics is for adults.

gary johnson is a liberal faggot who probably wants open borders off yourself pedro

>the libertarian party isn't a joke
No really, defend this please.

GARY "SUCKS THE" JOHNSON CAN FUCKING DIE

WITH JILL, WE WILL

WITH JILL, WE KILL

Says the nigger who wants Daddy Toupeefag to take away their guns like a good little child.

Johnson is more of a gun-grabbing faggot than Trump ever was. You fucking dumb kike

and Alex Jones already came up with that slogan anyway

That is false beyond imagination. Go clean the CN Tower or something.

Gun-grabbing my ass. Prove it.

>unironically wanting open borders

>MAGA
>friend says to check out Johnson
>fucking OPEN BORDERS
>fucking GUN CONTROL
>people really think this faggot can compete with Trump

Why do you stupid fuckers care so much about looking rayciss and dumb? Everyone already thinks we're retarded as it is. Just vote Trump or eat a bullet

>unironically not wanting to see the beautiful light of fascism and singular unity

ITT Butthurt nervous Trump fags that know Johnson will kick his ass on the debate stage, then turn around and ask Hillary about Mena.

his VP pick voted for the AWB and thinks the 2nd amendment only applies to hunting rifles
>b-but he only picked him because he needs his money, not because he agrees with his politics
that's not better

Where did this Johnson wants gun control meme come from? Also his "open" borders is honestly just an economic wall, which would be far more effective than an actual wall in my opinion.

>beautiful light of fascism

Your grandfathers would disagree.

>Singular unity
>In 21st century America
Holy fuck I am laughin

>there are "Americans" in this thread who unironically want a fascist government

Individualism or gtfo

>4:32
even the libertarians are on to the joke

>his VP

a fucking leaf

not an argument

>gun control

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

>If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. The first people who are going to be in line to turn in their guns are law-abiding citizens. Criminals are going to be left with guns.

>I don't believe the laws regarding guns are effective. We're allowed to bear arms. It's part of a free society.

This desu. The only people who want a fascist government are mental children incapable of making their own decisions or people who think they will make the rules.
Now pick up that can, citizen.

I might have to vote for Johnson again if Trump keeps imploding.

>dude weed lmao
try supporting a real candidate

VP's mean literally nothing and are a political tool to persuade people to vote for the main candidate, and sometimes even dissuade idiots like you who think they're significant.

You mean a candidate like Donald "I have a great relationship with the blacks" Trump?

>dude weed lmao

I have yet to see one good argument for why weed should be banned.

Literally on par with the fucking current year.

Dropping in to say hello, fellow lolbertardians.

Just registered the other day as a libertarian in PA, and I've already converted about 5 people to vote for him.

>Inb4 200+ posts of MUH DEGENERACY!

Good job. Make sure to sign the petition at the top.

Can somebody create a petition with a larger goal? Say, a million.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
don't worry i'm sure once gary is done crying about how racist trump is people will take him seriously

>putting someone with diametrically opposed beliefs to what you allegedly hold a heartbeat from the presidency is a good idea
Johnson is either a gun grabber, a whore or an idiot. Enjoy president Bill Weld taking everything not chambered in 30.06 when Johnson dies in a weed fueled car wreck

>Threw away a gift flintlock worth hundreds of dollars like a massive cunt

I refuse to vote for that piece of shit.
And I refuse to support the Libertarian Party after they sold out and grabbed fucking Weld as the VP just to entice some neocons from Trump.

Fuck them in their entirety.
I'm writing in (Ron) Paul.

Last I checked, being passionate about what he believes is not "crying". What is it with trumpfags and belittling all those with different opinions? SJW-tier bullshit.

>gun grabber

See here:

Come up with some more bullshit rhetoric already.

same fag

Something something something cuck something prep the bull.
>this is how "alt-right" fags debates

Yes you faggot stop wasting your vote on a fucking cuck who called Trump racist. Because you 3rd party cucks are more then likely gunna give Hillary the fucking Presidency

his words don't matter when his actions show the literal opposite

quit replying to yourself

Check the IDs a little closer, newfag retard.

Try Reddit, Hillary voters like gun control.

>his plan is to do what everyone else has been doing for the entire year of Trump's campaign
>expects it to work this time

As someone who just votes for the most antiwar candidate with a chance to win, I begrudgingly go back to Trump. He'll bomb some people but Hillary will literally go to war in Syria, Iran, or Russia with no hesitation

Link whatever bullshit you want from a candidate's self-written profile, it doesn't change the facts that are present in the style of the Libertarian ticket (appealing to disillusioned conservatives and anti-Hillary liberals), the climate of their campaign (populist up the ass), and the fuckery displayed by their past actions.

What actions? I'm waiting.

Retarded beyond belief.

>implying you're not a spastic replying to yourself on a phone or other device

You are the retard

i'm not arguing that weed should be illegal. politicians who try and pander to pot heads out of desperation are a fucking joke

>Trump supporter
>accusing anyone else of being populist

>What actions? I'm waiting.
naming Weld as his VP

>Shills johnson
>doesn't know about his VP
Are you dumb or just pretending to be dumb by shilling a loser ironically?
thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/bad-news-gun-owning-libertarians-johnsons-vp-choice-pro-gun-control/
I mean holy shit, if you're going to shill at least be caught up. The Libertarian party is so fucking dumb that they don't even know who they're supporting

>politicians who try and pander to x out of desperation are a fucking joke

New meem?

Since when am I a trump supporter you inbred troglodyte?
I posted earlier as to why the current LP leadership can kiss my ass- they've abandoned their core values to garner as many swing votes as possible.

They're literally Clinton-lite tier.

The VP doesn't matter. Another user went over this.

What, specifically, has Johnson done to limit gun control EVER?

>Because you 3rd party cucks are more then likely gunna give Hillary the fucking Presidency
Fuck right off. I'm not voting for a candidate I despise to keep out another candidate I despise.

>The VP doesn't matter. Another user went over this.
YES IT DOES. HIS SECOND CHOICE FOR THE PRESIDENCY AFTER HIMSELF IS A MAN WHO BELIEVES THE 2ND AMENDMENT ONLY COVERS HUNTING RIFLES. THAT IS INCREDIBLY SIGNIFICANT

SJW tier bullshit is crying about how racist someone is for not wanting to open up their country and assholes to the brown hordes

hurr durr is the year of the libertarian - butch dyke on msnbc

why are "libertarians" just always drug addicts, faggots, and liberals in disguise? Oh yeah because libertarianism is just communism from another angle.

>hurr this guy should be president
>d-don't worry about his VP where are the facts!!!
holy shit I can't believe I used to unironically be a libertarian. You guys will never get anywhere, and that god for that.

Our current president has been trying to get rid of guns for years, what makes you think Weld would be any more successful?

He's not a libertarian, he's a contrarian who's using the sell-outs that the LP put up as candidates as a way of appearing """"intelligent"""" to himself and his friends.

Except that isn't what he took objection to. He took objection to Stumped calling them "rapists and murderers".

Oh, so now you're just an idiot?

You think half the people on this board like Trump? You think his supporters are die hard Trump fans? Guess what faggot that nigger no matter how much people dislike him has been saying what needs to be said about trade and immigration. And some cucked hurr weed rayciss open boarders faggot aint gunna fix it. Even if Trump does not fix shit hes done alot more to bring real attention to REAL PROBLEMS THEN YOU NON AGGRESSION FUCKS.

>ids better than reptillary!!!!!
congrats, you've sunk so low that you're comparing Gary "gobbles Hillary's" Johnson to hillary herself. Johnson killed his credibility by taking in an antigunner under his wing. If this was an oversight, good god imagine what else he'd fuck up

is this like how trumpfkins think he'll legalize weed when his likely AG is christie kreme

no. Your cognitive dissonance doesn't allow you to see whats right in front of you
>hurr im an anti-establishment libertarian that hates big government
>my vp pick is an anti-gunner, knowing damn well that only a large government can take away guns
Can you smell it? It isn't vomit, it isn't feces, it's the smell of libertarianism

How about you show me a quote about Johnson saying we should ban assault rifles, because guess what I can give you one from trump :^)

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Worked great for canada r-right?

LARGEST WEED GROUP IN US ENDORSES JOHNSON:

>cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/06/nations_largest_pro-marijuana.html

JOHNSON OPPOSES BAN OF ASSAULT WEAPONS:
>radio.foxnews.com/2016/06/14/gov-gary-johnson-only-bad-guys-will-have-assault-weapons-if-you-ban-them/

JOHNSON SCORES 5.5/7 ON GOOD SCIENCE POLICY

>reason.com/archives/2016/06/10/gary-johnson-on-science-policy

>You think half the people on this board like Trump?
Given the hourly Trump threads AND ENDLESS Trump shilling for the last year, yes.
>You think his supporters are die hard Trump fans?
See above
>Guess what faggot that nigger no matter how much people dislike him has been saying what needs to be said about trade and immigration.
That we need more government intervention in business and trade?
>Even if Trump does not fix shit hes done alot more to bring real attention to REAL PROBLEMS
All while completely ignoring the BIGGEST problem: our 20 trillion dollars of debt.

all it takes is one vote to fuck gun laws forever. Johnson wouldn't take that risk if he was truly against it

Johnson isn't even a libertarian. He's just le veto open borders weed man.

See here:

>open borders man
>Globalist
na no thanks.

Weld supported gun control in 1993, after being for gun rights prior to that. Who's to say he that he still supports gun control?

>That we need more government intervention in business and trade?
Yes we need protectionism and we need to get rid of shit trade deals
>All while completely ignoring the BIGGEST problem: our 20 trillion dollars of debt.
Ya and free trade wont solve that. We need industries like Painting, Construction and landscaping to be run by tax paying Americans and we need to tax the money the spics are sending home. Also ive never heard Johnson say audit the fed. But last time I checked Trump wants to.

>description:
>vote jill stein 2016!

no you see, when trump contradicts himself, he's just playing the media, because he said something about it in a book one time

Sup Forums knows exactly what trump really believes, and they're definitely the best ideas

They aren't onto it. they are it.

your idiot candidate wants to bring in more rapists and murders from 3rd world hell holes. the more violent brown people we take in the more authority the federal government will be able to seize

>racism is bad

>we need protectionism
>we need to fucking destroy our economy

Literally what? Do you want foreign governments to impose trade tariffs back on us?

>Who's to say he that he still supports gun control?
anyone with sense until he publicly re-changes his mind