Will Israel collapse in our lifetime?

Will Israel collapse in our lifetime?

No

If it does itll be because of the cucking of the jews, I doubt it though since Jews are the ones playing us

Kek wills it

Arab birth rates plus hostile EU, and Democrats are moving more towards mudslimes because of Sanders.

Perhaps not, but the country isn't going to last long at all. If Europe and America go further to the right, they become more nationalistic and therefore more worried about their own problems, and will not defend Israel or fight for it. If they go left, Muslims will have far more power and Israel will fall even faster. Add to this the fact that they're heavily losing the war to keep themselves racially/ethnically pure within their own borders and you have one of the most doomed states one can imagine.

Never

It's another nakba I tell you

An Israeli on Sup Forums was talking last night about the orthodox jews gaining more power in Israel and outweighing the secular jews as well and basically ruining it.

Jews wont exist by 2150, they race mix at a 60% rate.

BUT MUH PALESTINE!

>orthodox jews
Those are the problem, fuck them.

leftists hate Israel, rightists love them

Problem is Israel has grown weak remember last time there civilian population was massacred they slaughtered Gaza. Now the kikes are getting killed left and right and they do nothing. You would think the defense ministry coup would stir things up?

nationalists respect israel for not caring what the world thinks of their israel first policies

The leadership is getting weaker, but not its people

I respect Israel I hate the rich globalist kikes that is all.

Not even in the end times.

No, Jews have most of America's and Russia's wealth.
Their banking system enslaves us.

Those a globalist jews who HATE israel. There are tons of globalist jews that want israel DESTROYED

Jew = pro israel is a complete myth, the globalists jews who want to see israel take in refugees and embrace multiculturalism and leftist ideas are the jews that want to see israel destroyed

Whose idea was it to have your womens pussys DESTROYED by dogs?

there is literally nothing wrong with giving oral sex to dogs

they are too careful for that to happen
every thing they do is like a slow tick tock
they ruin everything and hide behind a shallow mask
corporate eugenics and behaviourism is full steam ahead
people inform on them self well enough now they will not even need the stasi

Yeah sure thing.

Worthy comments like this deserve to be clarified to the reader. Please elaborate...

Just a reminder that 85% of Canadians think it's okay to blow animals.

2070 - Israel will be wiped off the map

BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE !!!!!!!!!!

The jews outside of israel and the jews inside of israel are different. The jews inside israel believe in their country and are nationalistic in the sense.
The big jews in the US and europe are completely different, they do not see any obligation to support israel, they are the ones pushing for multiculturalism in europe. Why do you think support for refugees and femenism in on the rise in israel? It is the influence of jews outside israel.
These globalist jews do not believe in a secluded country for jews, but believe the entire world should get mixed into one giant cultural pot. There are many jews in israel who absolutely hate people like soros

Id like to know, would these Jews, hmmm... be part of a global movement, a movement not Israeli in any sort, but rather anti Israeli, something like... Zionism?

It will turn to glass in our lifetime.

What are you talking about? What is your view on zionism?
Please clarify

Albert Pike in a letter to the Italian revolutionary Mazzini in the XIX century predicted that at the 20th century there would be an first and then a second world war. After that a Jewish State would be funded in the Middle East. Then. the Jews would fight the Arabs and they both would be exterminated and then the lights in the souls of every human being would vanish...

Yup. So I think that maybe it will...

If doubles then 80% of current Sup Forums will survive to see the day the last kike is turned to cinder.

You honestly can't make distinctions between the different classes of jews?

probably not, but it will become a muslim nation

Hell naw. If they were going down they're going to try to murder the world.

Samson option. Google it.

Oh, the rabbit hole is much deeper. The individual vs the group, the nation vs the global society, hahahaha. Please, look up more information on your own while you still can. I cannot reveal the names and locations of such heavy historical anchors. I saw your post, being enticed to a grave post being a grave man i replied... dig deeper, the national jew, the israelite, vs the global jew, the _____.

Very untrue.

How do you guarantee you win a game? You rig both sides.
Globalist Jews guarantee that Jews abroad can infiltrate societies by forcing multiculturalism, this is why the globalist banker Jew and the leftist Jew share these ideals but appear to be opposed. They work in tandem with each other for mutual gain. Israel itself is made up of these very same Jews. Don't believe the Nationalist Israeli lie, Tel Aviv the 2nd largest city is considered the homosexual capital of the world.

Another example of the Jewish problem- the 2007/2008 financial meltdown and recession. Jewish controlled banks fleeced the public of property and billions in bailout money, what should have been a redpilling moment for everyone was quickly ruined by Jewish "leftist" academics and their useful idiots. They turned it into a leftist protest and shifted focus from the issues at hand, the Jews on the right then used the disgust on the right to shift their attention to the left's insanity.
Quite crafty.

If the leftist jews who do not believe in israel keep pushing the "refugees welcome" and the "palastine is a victim" agenda upon israel, then yes, there will be a muslim demographic invasion

They exist so the Jews can say "not all Jews".

Plausible deniability.

Your choice of words is very strange, and you did not clarify one thing ...

Yet a demographic of people may have different views can they not?

>considered the homosexual capital of the world
you just proved my point, the right wing jews are absolutely opposed to it

you think nationalistic israelis like to see their country plagued by gay rights?

>Israel collapse
The only way it is going to collapse is if the temple is built. It won't be so much of a collapse as an explosion.

but who is crazy enough to do it ?

The problem with that statement is Israel is a unique situation, a less than a century old nation built upon taken land inhabited by a foreign people whose ties are tribalist at best with a common ancestor and set of religious practices whether or not observed.

If you live in Israel you must have a belief in either manifest destiny, nationalism, or strict religious adherence because without one of those three you are admittedly on freshly stolen land.

Tl; dr any Jew in Israel claiming to hate Israel and sympathize with Palestinians is a liar by action.

i think by the end of the century they will take over the entire middle east

>any Jew in Israel
Yes, but I am talking about the jews OUTSIDE of israel who do not believe in the idea

Probably.
Unless the demographic issues with the Haredim and Muslim arabs are solved, I give this place 50 years tops.

The Iranians. Our ourselves, if we loose a war badly enough.

>sympathize with Palestinians is a liar by action.
Exactly, a nationalistic jew located in israel can never like Palestine

Don't exist apart from the occasional Bobby Fischer or Orthodox waiting for messiach.
That's why every muh human rights leftist employed by Haaretz is a lie made to soften Israel's image abroad.

I plan to make Israel a state of the United States. Lambright will collapse it.

I'll do it.

Lambright here.

I made a graphic of the future of Israel.

Yes. In 2022.

Problem with Israel is there is no left wing labor changed its name to zionist and moved to the right. Plus the Arabs are the third largest voting bloc in Israel now let that sink in. Leftist don't have anyone to turn to but the Arab coalition that is a formula for disaster.