How did such a complete and utter retard become the political representative for a fucking planet? I ask you

How did such a complete and utter retard become the political representative for a fucking planet? I ask you.

affirmative action

diversity quota.
gungans are the blacks of the galaxy

Some sort of medication. Maybe he was smoking that Gunganja. He chilled the fuck out

>"Let meesa blaze it up"
>"DUDE EMERGENCY POWERS LMAO"

Dellow felegates.

>room chuckles

>meesa so progressive
fpbp

Trump happened, it's not a whole planet, but still.

He's their greatest war hero.

Jar Jar is a lord of the Sith

JarJar was going to be revealed as a Sith. Seriously.

The backlash against him in the first prequel was so strong that Lucas abandoned the idea.

He kept the part about JarJar being instrumental in getting the emperor into power. Hence this this scene.

Why are there dozens of daily threads about prequel shit every single day for the past few weeks? Fuck off with this useless shitposting.

actually the big betrayal was supposed to be him motioning the senate to give power to palpatine.

Everyone hated him so much in the first movie that george made him understated so it didn't come across as a betrayal moment.

Actually this prequel spam seem to have started yesterday or today.

Not sure why but suddenly yesterday or today these threads suddenly started popping up and getting an absurd amount of replies.

The worst thing is that every reply is extremely unoriginal and unfunny.

Drumpf won.

Gungas.

There was more to Jar Jar's plot line in Attack and Revenge but Lucas cut that out since everyone hated Jar Jar.

So the Gungas were the human inhabitants, and the Gungans were the native retard species?
This was always unclear to me

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

Deal with faggot.

why is a star wars thread on page 10?