Do Crisis Actors Really Exist?

If the government is so calculating and callous that they continually go around orchestrating fake shootings, why wouldn't they just actually kill people?

Let's say some of these mass shootings are actually false flag events meant to sway public opinion (guns, ISIS, etc)

Why would you risk all of those potential leaks?

Americans have proven themselves quite capable of violence all on their own and the FBI even has a long and storied history of preying on vulnerable, alienated men and pushing them towards acts of violence, entrapping them under the guise of "homegrown terrorism." (See: The Newburgh Sting)

If they wanted a mass shooting or bombing they could easily provide actual material support to a would be terrorist and simply allow them to execute their plan.

Usually the shooter is killed either by police or self-inflicted gunshot. Even if they do happen to survive who is going to believe a mass murderer?

The operation would be lean, compartmentalized mitigating risk of leaks or exposure throughout other departments of the intelligence agency guiding the attack.

What benefit is there to hiring literally hundreds of people to participate in a sham media event? You increase the risk of leaks, exposure, etc exponentially.

I am very open to entrapment by authorities, grooming, etc. There are so many instances of clear malpractice on behalf of the federal government on the ongoing "war on terror."

I'm genuinely open and curious to understanding better how crisis actors and staged events are more beneficial than simply executing or assisting an actual shooting or false flag.

**TL;DR** Actual shootings and mass murders are more cost effective, secretive and controllable. Why would you ever hire a crisis actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKgxYtC9xow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crisis actors could be used for media coverage so they can shape the story to fit the narrative. The events really happen but they have people on camera after to say what needs to be said.

I don't belive they use them at all honestly. Some of the shooters might be hired guns though.

Extras get paid 100 a day.

That's not that expensive.

That's it. This was a movement for gay people during gay month. They know the real details, and it's like brainwashing but it's done by informing them, since they have top level security clearance for being within the actual event.

A lot of people were known actors before this, including the shooter.

>source: my ass

Actually lemme say, Robbing banks is more cost effective then protecting them, why doesn't the cops do that?!?!?!

they have the guns and know how to get into the banks easily.

AM I RIGHT?

This plus why the fuck would 100 bucks make sure no one talks?

Crisiscast.com the company G4S is the company that the shooter worked for.

also The Big Fix and Love City are the movies he was in.

Look at 9/11, they actually killed people there and it worked for Bush's agenda so I think theyre just using the the fact that they control all media so they use that to theyre advantage

The real motivation is the intent of why they staged a false flag event. It's easy enough to manipulate people, the real hard part is convincing them to go along with it consensually in the first place.

You must beleive that people on stage being hypnotized are fake too, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=RKgxYtC9xow

Crisis actors in regards to hoaxes/false flags is a meme and a pretty poorly thought out one.

If you're wondering specifically about Orlando, odds are it went down exactly as you are being told. I can see an FBI sting gone wrong or something within the realm of possibilities but clearly 49 people are dead. It's not fake.

But how does mateen get that much ammo in the door, and continuously keep reloading while in borderline seizure territory?

Dude killed all those people AND had a shootout with the cops? Single handed? That's a lot of ammo.

Dangerous to shoot people. Supposing someone connected gets shot - there are going to be repercussions, revenge. Far better to reduce numbers as much as possible (entirely) or determine who exactly dies.

Also with actual deads law enforcement or opposing government factions are given just cause to move in if they choose. When no one got shot and "its just a drill" is the truth - what can be done - expose it? That doesn't put people in jail or justify police raids or cartel hit squads.

Look up the weapon. Each magazine holds 30 rounds or something and the clip itself isn't very big, it has like two or three rows inside of it. I saw a thing on it earlier. Also I heard cops backed off until the end, guy had a lot of time alone in there, from last call until they stormed the building two to three hours later.

I'm confused

Are Muslims actually dangerous terrorists, or are all of these attacks false flag operations?

>do crisis actors really exist

no

or, just maybe, a bunch of socially retarded basement dwellers (myself included) are not the best judges of human interaction

>Do Crisis Actors Really Exist?
Does the government lie the people it represents?
Does the government just kill people?

Crisis actors are a real thing. It's not something that's necessarily hidden or surprising in this world. Conspiracy theorists make it sound like everything about the event was all just crisis actors doing some sort of a live action performance piece, but it's more like the event actually occurs and crisis actors are hired to fill in any journalistic gaps they've got after they interview all the victims and members involved. Crisis actors will help flesh out a narrative and ensure all the right things are said to fulfill the agenda.

They can sometimes be right in front of the camera giving an interview, some person "helping" the community in a quick shot of them carrying a "victim", or they can even just be a person in the background standing there looking sad.

>taking conspiracy theorists seriously
Just smile and shake your head

Old fag here and for your most accurate answer op, the same reason why you should not commit murder and more evolved beings such as your god you all suggest justmite have a judgement on that let's say for reincarnating purposes. Defense mechanisms make all the more jump on retaining a hostile situation. If you can not put blood on your hands why would you not go that route ? Submitting people is highly more respectful than killing said person. The actors act which make it cheap most likely and deliberately led by radical and or religious motives and morals. The answer is obvious no real blood on your hands no murder. Tricky part is in hiding people but even than we still catch em around.

That's also an issue. People are quick to judge people's reactions to horrible events some people laugh, others cry some people show no emotion until later. Everyone thinks the parents ect should be balling their eyes out the entire time.

this is a family friend of mine that was a crisis actor participant