White people don't want blacks to succeed! They're trying to keep us down!

>White people don't want blacks to succeed! They're trying to keep us down!

Why don't we hate Indians? They're the ones who are really taking our jobs. It's embarrassing as shit to see these rednecks saying that illegal Mexicans are taking their jobs. I'm not trying to pick strawberries. We're trying to be engineers and shit. It's the Indians who are taking our jobs. They have the highest average income out of any ethnicity in the US by far. Shouldn't we be focusing our oppression on them? And they're dark, too. They're often darker than most black people. Have you ever heard White people saying they hate South Asians? No. Gee, I wonder why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhNtmI3PRzI
youtube.com/watch?v=XSZHjIWX6qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No need to hate on the world spelling bee champions

They are good workers

What do you mean? I hate PiLs plenty. I'm not bashful about telling their administrative staff why I'm changing doctors either.

I hate all shitskins. Mexicans are the biggest immediate threat though.

How are they a threat dude they ain't shit nyqquh we run this bitch

>Why don't we hate Indians?
They are good people and work hard. They respect laws of foreign lands too.

And then when they get an education here from the chucklefucks at Harvard's Board of Trustees, you complain when they leave

>engineers and shit
Mostly the latter, right OP?

Because they're not. Indians in America typically get hired into positions where there aren't enough American workers. Exceptions like Disney and HP exist, but for the most part, they are here because we need them.

They follow the law, don't fuck anyone else's women & keep to themselves. The ones who aren't complete R9K-level autismos are pretty cool to hang out with, and well-integrated.

Blacks are violent, demand opportunity, and are responsible for much of the crime in this country. So there is some negative sentiment.

constuction is good paying and doesnt require a college education same as landscaping

most people dont go to college ever. in america more than 80% never go. its not about skilled labor jobs for most americans

>most people dont go to college ever. in america more than 80% never go

Really???

Well, yes I agree in part.

But the problem with the illegals is they devalue the labour market, and that has pretty far reaching implications for the entire economy.

They're better at keeping their parasitism less obvious. Make no mistake, I have talked to a lot of indians (both in person and even randoms on omegle and stuff) and their perspective is that they are "owed" a high salary and job, and they send money back to India. They don't want to be a part of the host country.

They're given opportunites whites arent because of "muh oppression", and they aren't held to the same quality standards of work.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhNtmI3PRzI

Listen to what this guy says. This embodies the Indian mindset.

they generally work hard (if assimilated) and live in communities with a ton of other indians, instead of mixing with everyone else. I don't mind them, personally.

Maybe that's just Australia. Indians in the States generally live here, don't don't send money back (they bring their parents here) and are discriminated against because 'muh over-representation'. If anything, the most parasitic thing about them is that a good portion of their liberal arts graduates become SJWs.

Australia got screwed over by the 'hate-crimes' against Indians a few years ago.

My Dad lost his job because of the H1B Visa which allowed them to come over and take his programming job. We went bankrupt. Lost our house. All to some people who shit in the streets on purpose.

They don't.

I've talked a fair few of them in the US and they say the same thing. India first.

1st generation pajeet here. It took going to college to realize the USA is the greatest country in the world.

>currently enrolled in medical school while doing jack shit in undergrad cause college here is a joke
>gonna make a shit ton of money after graduating cause bitches need their plastic surgery
>id take a plate of bbq over a thing of curry anyday
>white girls are way more attractive and way easier than indian girls

god bless this country

>getting a real strong urge for indian chicks, there are a few around here (SC)
>saw a qt local a few days ago

I might go for it lads.

they all have their own disgusting qualities and all need to be removed

Pumping and dumping is fine, but don't commit. Its not worth throwing your lineage aymway

t. Pajeet

There probably is some opposition but it just doesn't work.

I didn't hate them until I had to work with them. Super arrogant but really dumb. Vote for Trump to remove that stupid H-1B visa

I hate the super srrogant ones too. I would love for some filtering based on skill instead of H1B.

Indians are pretty shitty in my experience as well

Fuck yea I hate pakis they are like jews on steroids, gtfo of here retard.

I work for a contractor in south california that employs illegals. They have around 50 men in the field and I want to say 75% of them are illegal with no paperwork. All of it is cash pay for them off the books.

My boss, the owner is a Trump supporter, a smart business man and has job contracts for atleast 2 years. He doeant pay the best but he always has work. Competitors who hire whites cant compete with his bids in time or labor so he has carved out his own slice of the market.

Being a young white man, I often times think about how he could employ whites but chooses not to hire more. But I am a violent felon and would have problems finding work elsewhere so I have to count my blessings.

I honestly identify with hispanic culture now more than white culture and I have my reasons. I find my own as a whole are entitled and self righteous. White people here in SD look down on me because of my blue collar and my peers wouldnt want to do this shit. They would rather work retail or serving bullshit in the ac. I was drenched in sweat today by 8 oclock and downed a shitload of fluids while busting my ass. Sun on my back all day, by the time 4 oclock rolled around I felt like I was ready to collapse. The only people who would choose this are those who dont have a choice or appreciate a hard days labor.

Fuck my peers they are a bunch of pussies.

My company is in the process of outsourcing every department. It's not just IT anymore, they are taking marketing and hr jobs away from Americans now. We even have a special board member from India who's sole purpose is to oversee this transition.

It's going to happen sooner or later to other mid size firms who can't pay American wages to compete.

Lol, there's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSZHjIWX6qY

Come visit India user

No one cares about Asians, they are not Niggers

Like this dude keeps posting Asian guys with White girls on Sup Forums trying to get a response, no response so he keeps trying, it's fun to watch

I don't think anyone cares about that stuff outside of /r9k/.
We already weathered the bbc spam, you cant get any worse than that.

>be a farmer
>poo in loo comes for some hay
>sure
>They be retarded and dont do shit they should be doing
>poo in loo got crushed by hay
I should really be concerned

My job also went to India. Cheaper to fuck up 3 times than to do it right in the USA, I guess. The upper management didn't care either. Kek. The quality was only still decent because we were catching all their fuckups. Our office was even in one of the meme, business friendly states. The state college here gives out tuition wavers like candy to them too, because they're "underrepresented", yes they include people who aren't even citizens in that category.

I know people in accounting departments who are next on the chopping block. Offices full of, not great, but decent paying jobs will be gone in the next few years. Fuck the traitors who are selling out our people.

I don't mind Indians here is AUS, at least here, they poo in loo.

That's what worries me about insourcing Third World labour: Eventually you've got a country where people implicitly believe whites are "above" certain jobs, and what good is that for inequality?

That's what shitlibs don't understand - you let in enough brown people to "Do The Jobs White People Don't Want To Do" and eventually you're left with people in shitty jobs that the upper ranks of society don't really empathise with ("Hey, it's better to work for below minimum wage here than work for shit wages in Mexico!")

I mean really, who the fuck thinks Latin America of all places is a good society to emulate (i.e. whitish on top, brownish on bottom)

>respect the laws of foreign laws

defecating on the streets...

My old job went to the Philippines, I fucking hate those gooks but I hate even more my old boss.

Koreans are gooks newfag

I want to change that
How difficult it is to get Australian visa ?
I want my designated streets in every continent

Mexicans and illegals are taking all the low tier entry level jobs that would otherwise be taken by american youths as an introduction to working life, or to help pay for their first car or save money in the last couple of years of high school so they don't get fucked in the ass with debt when they go to trade school or something.
Or, in the usage case of the more modern american youth, they're taking the entry level jobs that let you buy weed without stealing money from your family or selling your shit to do so.

Punlu

PunLOO

Indians are now called punlus