Donald Drumpf is a fraud

Donald Trump is not going to build a fucking wall. Donald Trump is not going to remove kebab. Donald Trump is not going to make America great again, because his brand of alarmist, hot button politics are what is choking this country. Donald Trump is going to cause 2 years of political gridlock while he figures out that being the head of the executive branch requires a goddamn brain before he's impeached for tax fraud.

Every level of Trump's politics is a mess of nonsensical, narcissistic bullshit.
He may be the first president to ever defend his dick size on national TV.

He appeals to the largest magnitude of losers. The people who look at politics like a pissing contest and literally call candidates "beta cucks". He's a fucking bad Sup Forums meme come to life.

>get called out on dick size
>defend self
>somehow bad
Also
>(((Occupy Democrats)))

No president would even stoop so low to be so insecure about their dick size

Fuck off shill. Saged

>mexicans

>straight As

Where are these fantastic Mexicans? I've checked every public school I've attended but I never found one.

Actually, does anyone want to play risk?

>Donald Trump is going to cause 2 years of political gridlock while he figures out that being the head of the executive branch requires a goddamn brain before he's impeached for tax fraud.

Why are so many people trying to stop him then?

We already have gridlock anyway. And even if we didn't he will be impeached within 2 years

I thought the company line was, the judge is American because he was born in Indiana?

Oh wait.
>occupy democrats
Carry on with your inane shitposting.

Ignore the shills.
Play risk

At least Trump has a dick.

Unlike Hillary.

those mexicans are stealing scholarships from poor disenfranchised urban youth.

confirmed mexicans more racist and greedy than trump.

Iam not so beta and insecure about my manhood to vote for a women president

Iam with her bro

>i would willingly elect a female leader

>female

>leader

haha good one

The one thing we know for sure is that OP will be sucking cock no matter who gets elected.

so liberals are admitting the spics are deadweights now

In the least, the idea of building a wall may be metaphorical, but I do not doubt his integrity of upholding our existing laws when being invaded by illegals, being the toughest when dealing with deportations, and the most cost efficient...unlike typical politicians.

We had pesidents that would duel or just beat the hell out of people that talked shit.

How come everyone is escaping my drumpf filter

Is that image supposed to be ironic? It really happened..

I'll give you your $0.03 for putting some effort into it, shill

Read up about LBJ and you may be surprised

DELETE THIS