Matilda was 21 years ago

>Matilda was 21 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q7V2U_Jyl_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't really care. I'm 27 and don't even remember much of it really. Hell, I remember more of Harriet the Spy.

I watched it recently and it is still better than most of the trash family films out these days.

Matilda and Harriet the Spy are god tier

Oh I mean I definitely believe you. You know there was a thing that Orson Welles said once where he was like, [I know how horrible it is for older people to say how much better the old days were, but they actually were] Paraphrasing.
As far as my generation goes I think that holds true to some degrees, especially in "art", but back in the day wasn't as good outside of that as a lot of faggots think it was from the 90s.

she's a sjw these days and an autist that actually goes on nostalgia critic shows

Time has not been kind.

youtu.be/Q7V2U_Jyl_o

That bittersweet music.

my sister watched that so often I was forced to destroy the tape. That and some movie about a girl in maine that becomes friends with a seal

neither of the movies were bad, but I just had to end it when she wouldn't stop watching them

Maybe you should have let her enjoy it instead of being a sperg

yeah, its a shame she's gone full nigger fucker sjw.
Its really sad, she had potential to be an uglyfu.

The sjw always ages bad.

I remember the vhs and old dvd having a horrible yellow cover. They have since modernized it. I used to hate seeing that artwork.

watch it on a loop for 12 hours straight every day and see how you feel

I know how it is. My neice watched the disney channel all day every day and even in the background it drove me nuts.

Nostalgiachick used to actually be pretty cute.

Matilda was also one of the shittiest movies 21 years ago.

You have pleb taste.

If it was really on loop for anywhere near that long every day, you probably actually helped her out. You didn't have a rare autistic sister did you?

either an underage fag or an extremely cynical and bitter person

Born in 1985. It was simply a shit movie. Mara Wilson was annoying as fuck.

that bitch was the first girl that I liked I remember how nice it felt to sense that warm and fuzzy feeling for the first time

who else had her as their first waifu?

The artist who made that hopefully died.

I remember the school library which was run by a polish teacher always had assorted slavs squatting around in there (the guys were ripped af and very protective of the gals in there, the arabs steered clear of that whole area lel) and for some reason this movie and space jam always played on the oldass CRT tv in there

This was 2005ish back when warcraft rts lan parties were still a thing, it was a different time indeed

>yfw she probably watche dit so much because she fantasized about getting a new family

>you did exactly what the dad on the movie does and takes away matildas books because she read them over and over all day

>yfw the brother in the movie is a total piece of shit too

tell your sister your sorry

gay

Isn't she now a tit monster?

Did anybody else watch this movie when they were younger? I feel like I'm the only one.

shit film

No. When I was a kid I watched patrician disney movies like The Lion King and 101 dalmations