Trump Assassination Plan Failed

>"Police arrested the 19-year-old after he attempted to pull a police officer's gun from its holster inside a Las Vegas theater where Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, was holding a campaign rally."

And so it begins.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/trump-rally-gun-police-officer/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegasnow.com/news/man-accused-of-wanting-to-kill-trump-in-country-illegally
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/trump-rally-gun-police-officer/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain yourself Britain

I am surprised a Brit knew that cops can have guns.

BIN

When Britain sends its people they're not sending their best.

He watched a lot of Hollywood action movies.

>He had overstayed his visa from the United Kingdom.

lasvegasnow.com/news/man-accused-of-wanting-to-kill-trump-in-country-illegally

>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/trump-rally-gun-police-officer/index.html
strange, when i was at the one rally in richmond they had metal detectors and shit

East coast wall incoming

Underrated

>he attempted to pull a police officer's gun from its holster

fucking retarded brits

When was this Vegas rally? Sunday?

Was it jersey lad?

the funniest part is he planned it for an entire year

Their best died being Zionist puppets during WW2. Our best died in 'Nam.

well fug :DDD

gonna have to stop migration from the uk..its basically a muslim country

>He was in the country illegally, his visa having expired. He had been living out of his car in California for a month
LMFAO Mr. Trump's election will win itself

damn, so close. Maybe next time.

The funniest part is that he is an illegal alien who overstayed his visa.

Trump was proven right yet again.

Very funny

>Sandford claimed he had been planning to kill Trump for about a year
>planning to kill Trump for about a year
>planning for a year

>tries to grab gun from policeman's holster

Seriously how retarded can this guy be?

it was for the bantz m8

and there is threads about this...showing that the guy may of posted for advice on Sup Forums and gave the location of the shooting range also

and the kid was an autistic faggot who was an illegal..put his ass in jail

>he planned it for an entire year

and a brit

fucking meme magic

>illegal immigrant tries to assassinate Trump
It's like pottery.

mad af bernout detected

god, he is so useless, i could have made it better

that's fucking sad

>illegal
>jobless
>best plan he had over an entire year was to steal a gun from a cop

He's probably lying. He planned it from practically the stary of his campaign? He is just exaggerating, a hyperbole.

In Japan if you overstay your visa they literally come find you the next day

In America if you overstay your visa you can just fucking do as you please and youll literally never get caught and saying "I'm here on a visa" gets you whatever you want still because no one checks

Yet our enforcement is too strict????

> t. Ahmed Omar alSadiq Mohammed

>they are people on my country Who think chapo would kill Trump

The wall would give him excuse to sell shit more expensive Sometimes my countrymen are very stupid

But user, talk like that is racist!

^this
He probably didn't even look up that cops carry level 3 holsters and you can't just pull on them.

Praise god, jesus and kek that this man was retarded.

Well considering that the female cop, who was marching him out, seems to have bigger arms then him. I'll go on a limb and believe the illegal alien is a vegan and hasn't had any of the essential amino acids for normal brain development in a long time, so he must be very retarded.

That's such a stupid idea that that dumb kid had.
Did he seriously think he could just walk right up to an officer and snatch a gun without raising a problem of any sort?

I doubt he even tried to practice pick-pocketing an object of such a size. Let alone from a gun holster.

This dumb-ass deserves everything he's going to get. He's stupid, and now he's going to feel the force.

didn't he say he wanted to?

kek

bonus keks if that is OC

someone is still pissy about being thrown outta japan...

do i get free shit if i sneak in?

Only if you have dark skin.

Maybe getting caught WAS part of his plan?

Fake Twitter

why would you lie about that it's incredibly embarrassing

this tbqh famalam, really weak assassination attempt

Yeah I don't get it. I mean we know how long their visa lasts, we'd have flight manifests and know if/when they left, etc. It's not like it'd be hard to set some system up to trigger when they don't leave before they're supposed to, and then go and forcibly kick their asses out.

That's what you get for being an autistic weaboo faggot trips man.

4000 hours in paint

He didnt assassinate trump tho.

Spending a year planning the assassination of a presidential candidate by grabbing the nearest LEO's service weapon to do so is embarrassing.

I honestly hope some shitty person goes through with an assassination attempt on Trump and he survives. I say this as a Trump supporter.
I mean, I don't because I love the guy, but holy shit that would trigger the DotR

someone actually glorified a drug lord. Why?

>Yeah yeah yeah
>I got this. I totally got this.
>Wait shit... tomorrows the day and I haven't studied the venue or done any fire arm training or disarming courses
>Shit... well I've got $40 and there's a shooting range. May as well give it a go
>HOW much?! Fine. Just get me like two clips or whatever
>Ya... that should be enough practice. I only need to hit him once...

>latrinos doing latrino things
that's why

Imagine being a cuckold on such a massive scale that you are ready and willing to ruin your life at 19 to attempt the worlds most half-assed assassination just because a man doesn't love Mexican semen as much as you do.

Actually imagine it.

>imagine being British
Nah m8, there's a reason we threw your guys' tea into the harbor.

They entire election at the moment is hinged on people not wanting to enforce the border, as the country loses power to self-govern itself since people can basically do what they want and come over when they want, and the media will create a sad story to make it okay.

Mexico and hispanics are rising up big time now that we've threatened to actually enforce one of our own laws, rather than looking the other way endlessly when we know people come over illegally, and a lot of them really aren't the media sad story that gets pitched. They're threatening that USA is actually Mexico and there are no borders.

I remember some years ago a lot of people would have agreed with the idea of enforcing the border, I don't know when it shifted over.

Its like people want laws and enforcement purposefully loose, they've been getting away with it for years for some reason.

Being British has nothing to do with this we don't have a single spic in our caliphate.

This is the American school of liberalism m80.

Tbh I hope Trump gets shot in the chest, is completely OK except for the expected bruising through his body armor, and shoots his attacker dead on live TV

My bothers a cop, he told me he got training specifically for that situation.
"It just wont happen."

Britcucks not even once

Dry run
How many more patsies will come out that are actually capable?

He tried to steal a police officers gun.

If Brits weren't growing up completely unexposed to any information or experiences relating to guns, they would know that duty holsters are specifically designed so that it's harder for someone other than the wearer to draw the gun.

>lasvegasnow.com/news/man-accused-of-wanting-to-kill-trump-in-country-illegally

> telling them right away he planned on killing him

this is just a huge virtue signalling campaign

> look at him, he's the guy who tried to kill Trump

he never planned to actually do it, just pretended it to become famous and get out of jail early enough to still drown in poon - which will obviously fail

All LEO are trained for that situation
What stopped it from happening is the gun retention system we have on our holsters.

If Brexit fail none of you are allowed in. This guy fucked up your chances Britain.

>TRUMP MURDERS PROTESTOR IN COLD BLOOD- huffingsomething post

>an illegal immigrant tries to kill Trump
>he's not Mexican

This is marginally surprising

Someone post the fucking picture where the sjw claims she can pull out the cops gun and shoot everyone
This is what happens when you even try

Imagine the salt
Greek grocers would be put to shame

Implizieren er bekommen würden jede

This reminds me of the threads where some asinine leaf took a picture of a cop with his gun holstered and claimed she could grab it off his hip and use it and that's why guns should be banned.

Turns out grabbing a cop's gun isn't that easy, huh?

so are the liberals calling for a ban on FUCKING WHITE MALES yet, or are they sucking him off metaphorically?

>el chapo
kek
i bet you have wet dreams about mexicans killing trump

>the sjw gun grabber is also from Britain

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

It almost makes you think huffington post is comprised of 20 something bitter fat girls.

He may still get the poon but get some AIDS or Gonorrhea in the process

If only she had actually tried that so she could have gotten herself killed or with some missing teeth and a busted nose.

this is a false flag if I ever seen one

Do you mean poetry?

lurk more

OH HO HO IT'S MAGIC

YOU KNOW

NEVER BELIEVE IT'S NOT SO

He CLEARLY planned it, look at his perfect disguise

There was a picture posted of the huffington post staff a while back. They are literally all 20 something white women, except for like 1 Asian woman. These are the cunts who lecture us about diversity.

Better luck next time, Britbro! :^)

Came here to post this.

We need to start pushing the leftism=mental instability meme.

under rated
will thumbs up my asshole again

so trump hired a 'hit' on himself? no. it would have been more convincing

just a prank bro

our best actually just went to 'Nam to kill dinks for fun. Truly one of the most badass Americans of all time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock

I wonder if the people who made or liked that pic realize that el chapo actually killed mexicans whereas trump just said mean things about em.

Somebody post it.
I need proof before i can kek.

Fucking kek

anyone have that image where that british girl is complaining about how american officers hold their guns in a holster? "it'd be just so easy to grab their gun and shoot someone with it"

>It almost makes you think huffington post is comprised of 20 something bitter fat girls.