What does Sup Forums think of these fine gents?

The fact that

One of may all time favorite bands. Prove me wrong.

>Prove it's not my favorite
What?

I'm waiting...

Your second favorite band is better than your first

How so?

Explain why and give specific examples

Hey man, you're opinion is objectively literally wrong ok :^)

The sound produced by said second band is superior in quality to the first

Not specific enough. What albums do you mean?
Not an argument

I was joking man
Fuck this shit

How many bands have you listened to?

idk maybe 100,000? Hard to determine that number, isn't it?

This fucking guy is confirmed autist. Goes on every thread about Beatles looking for useless debate

Kind of like people who go into Beatles threads to just shitpost?

Nah I came to see what people were saying. Then I found out you were in the thread ruining it for everyone. Fuck right off man, no one wants to fucking argue with you. What’s your angle?

>Nah I came to see what people were saying.
And stayed for shitposting
>Then I found out you were in the thread ruining it for everyone
Ruing what? Show me any real discussion. Or is this meant to be a shitpost thread? Are you afraid of actual discussion?
>Fuck right off man, no one wants to fucking argue with you.
If you think you know who I am, then you know very well people do
>What’s your angle?
Musical discussion?

>one of my all time favorite bands. Prove me wrong.
>actual discussion

Later man

Second favorite band behind mgmt don't hate. Metanoia does things to my brian.

I don't think you understand what a
>what does Sup Forums think of...
thread is

What about that one band from the 80s that you like?

Which one? There's a few.

George was in a gang or was it just autism!?

I've never liked their music personally, but I have to respect their creativity and the legacy they left behind.

>That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfuckers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, “Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.” So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, “George, can you play it back for me one more time?” So George did, and Ringo says, “That didn’t sound so bad.” And I said, “Yeah, motherfucker because it ain’t you.” Great guy, though

>Bruno Mars. Chance the Rapper. Kendrick Lamar. I like where Kendrick’s mind is. He’s grounded. Chance, too. And the Ed Sheeran record is great. Sam Smith — he’s so open about being gay. I love it. Mark Ronson is someone who knows how to produce.

I listen to their music about once a month, when I hear "Got to Get You Into My Life" or something similar at the supermarket