HELLO lads just a regular ol redpilled chum here, so of course my favorite music is Christian...

HELLO lads just a regular ol redpilled chum here, so of course my favorite music is Christian. My favorite bands are as cities burn, underoath and emery. What are your favorite Christian bands fellas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lypO8pt_8NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5k3bfqQ1SpU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0EtdtPi8w
youtube.com/watch?v=lKAomv9XFME
youtube.com/watch?v=LWJuHQxLfhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christian Death.

Christian music is more often than not absolutely horrible save for a few gospel acts of the 60s/70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=lypO8pt_8NQ

Impending Doom

>redpilled
Stopped reading right there

Deicide

You americans legit deserve to be genocided.

youtube.com/watch?v=5k3bfqQ1SpU

Norma Jean is pretty good.

sounds exactly like Kelly Watch the Stars

mortification

That's not very Christian like of you.

I'm all about Christian music. Gospel, hip-hop, the list goes on.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0EtdtPi8w

Rather listen to Believer or Extol tobehonest.

you're not a very good christian (or particularly redpilled) if you use Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=lKAomv9XFME

>when someone calling you by wrong name causes you to have a breakdown.
when does this ever happen? pretty much all the trans people I've talked to or seen on the internet don't get all emotional over misgendering and whatnot. assuming it was just an honest mistake and not someone being an asshole.

>redpilled
>christian

kek

Gotta lot of fags in here opie. Underoath was good back in the day, ehh maybe Jars of Clay, Anberlin...

DEUS VULT FELLOW MAGAPEDE

Posting in a WINNING thread

This entire thing was very badly judged indeed

Neal Morse
Sufjan stevens

>Gospel = Good
>Christian Rap = Not Good
>Christian "Contemporary" = Bad
>Christian """""Rock""""" = Dogshit
>Christian Death Metal = Patrician

>implying NeoCons are Christian

the last 2 Sunny Day Real Estate albums and Jeremy Enigk solo

I knew a ftm who used to get pretty uppity about it but they never truly flipped their shit at anyone over it, it was more like what I imagine you'd get if you mistakenly called a proud ukrainian independent "russian"
she did kill herself though, I don't have a single thing against transgenders but I can't see it as anything but a mental illness after seeing everything she went through

Christian black metal
youtube.com/watch?v=LWJuHQxLfhU

most of us have pretty thick skin contrary to what red pill shitheads think. It does kind of hurt but its only a big deal if it just keeps happening.

dysphoria is a mental illness that can be treated only by transitioning, which signifigantly lowers the chance of suicide.

hi im trans and this image is making me a bit uncomfortable. do you mind removing this? thanks

nice bait