How do I meet people who are into punk and hardcore?

How do I meet people who are into punk and hardcore?

Go to punk and hardcore gigs retard

stick your head inside of a dumpster

/thread

Kill yourself and go to Hell.

But user, I don't like going outside? There must be another alternative. Help me.

aaaahhghghh girls like this are so hot to me jfc

kill yourself, punk is dead youll meet it in nirvana

do some community work at a retirement home.

What do I do when I get there? Im not sure how to talk to strangers

hang out at a high school

be 14

the band? what?

Drink a lot of the cheapest beer they have.

Bum cigs or bring cigs to bum out

i will bum you bumboy

Sup Forums is literally your best bet then.

I'll be your friend if you want, do you play runescape?

When you say people do you mean girls?

kek

I lost my virginity to a punk girl after a show some dirty punk squad
I was straight edge at the time and she asked me to drive her home
So of course I said yes because she was quite hot and didn't smell bad
Next thing you know i'm getting my dick sucked while listening to Minor Threat

Or guys I just want punk friends

i know her, disposable junkie

tumblr.com

You weren't really straight edge if you were having casual sex lmao

Are your sure you want that user? I was attracted to this kind of girl for a while but everyone I met was extremely bipolar.

looks 14
get this off my board

what i meant is I had x's on my hands at the time

I mean I still don't drink, smoke or do drugs, I never have
the casual sex and vegan thing was never important to me
meat and sex are amazing, while drugs just make me feel dizzy and wanting to be sober again

Whoever likes punk rock and hardcore or metal add me on runescape

Life XIII

Not like this.

idk man these girls pretend to be something that they arent. They will listen to the odd death grips song but will never listen to anything challenging or interesting. Basically pretend to be something you arent to obtain these babes.

if you play an instrument make an ad on craigslist saying you want to start a punk band and befriend the people who respond

these girls have literally never faced any sort of turmoil or extreme fear in their dull lives

All punk/goth/metal/alt girls are literally the shittiest people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. I've dated two, the first was a psycho-social extroverted slut that constantly wanted me to talk to her every waking minute we were together and was also terrible at sucking dick, and obsessive about keeping her apartment spotless. The second was a degenerate coke head that laughed in my face when I told her I had only been with two women before her, and refused to have sex in my car even though she had no alternatives and deliberately dressed like the chick in OP's pic except even MORE revealing than that.

The third girl I dated was just a normal girl and lasted the longest and was great in bed. I dumped her after a while because she lived an hour away and had no interest in the same things I did. Haven't dated since, that was 2 years ago and I have no plans of getting back into dating scene. I like having money, and time, and silence.

how are you supposed to meet people at shows? just randomly go up and talk to them and ask them to hang out? that feels weird and intrusive but idk

fpbp

then stay indoors you bitch

I dont know why, maybe its just the ones ive met, but they're all assholes, like..if these girls were guys i wouldnt be friends with them in a thousand years

facepalm

Tatted up punk chicks probably don't go for agoraphobes sitting at home on Sup Forums. They go for, you know, guys who play the music. Yeah, try that.

It is like those scenes attract damaged women, who knew?

This. Most people who actually listen to punk and hardcore don't bother dressing like this and the people who do just want attention/validation.

Hold auditions at your place and form a band.

In my experience, other people on their own at gigs will start conversations with other people on their own at gigs...

Why?
Are you a punk?
Do you like the music?

>I like having money, and time, and silence.

Every time I think about dating again i remember this feeling.

>the people who do just want attention
why else would they?

easy, look for people who are covered in tattoos