Wow. Why is no one talking about this?

Wow. Why is no one talking about this?

kendirck lamar dunking sucks

Fuck off Disney

LA DI DA DI DA
SLOB ON ME KNOB

Because it's fucking trash. It's the most bland, uninspired, inessential, inadequate bullshit I've heard in a long time.

>muh black excellence
The reality is, black people aren't excellent. They aren't wise. They are deeply alienated from themselves and from life. That's why they always fall short and need to blame everyone but themselves for their failure to adapt.

>muh kendrick
Kendrick is a mumbling schizophrenic retard who hasn't made an original song in five years. He repeats and repeats his same bullshit over and over.

Really, I don't even give a fuck about being called racist anymore. It's obvious that white and asian culture are vastly intellectually, spiritually, and materially superior to black and brown cultures. They objectively cannot compete, and it's why all the affirmative action and diversity even exists in the first place. It's just a fucking fact, and the failure to accept it is what allows these moronic artists to make such pathetically inadequate music and then expect to be celebrated.

small penis

Because it's a corporate cash grab, you fuckhead. Wipe the shit out your ears.

>corporate cash grab
>implying anyone on Sup Forums paid for it
Tryhard.

Yikes

>Kendrick Lamar in 2012
"A piece of mine's That's what the white man wanted when I rhyme
Telling me that he selling me just for $10.99
If I go platinum from rapping, I do the company fine
What if I compromise? He said it don't even matter
You make a million or more, you living better than average
You losing your core following, gaining it all
He put a price on my talent, I hit the bank and withdraw

>Kendrick in 2018
sells out to Disney Jews

it's racist bullshit

you really sat down and wrote this.. take a hike chief

If you don't agree that this is the greatest album of all time, you are racist.
You must buy at least two physical copies of this release or you are racist.
I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. Those are the rules.

interesting take

Make sure to wipe off the cheeto crumbs before you get off your gaming chair, ubermensch.

this but unironically

Sup Forums pls go

I unironically and whole-heartedly agree with this. This user hit the nail on the head, and deep down, you all know it.

hip hop combined with capeshit, what could be more sycophantic

this

My employers at Disney will find you, and they will kill you. You don't deserve the Black Panther Original Soundtrack, out now.

You need to go outside

>wen girls don't talk to u

WE DA REAL EGYPTIANS BROTHA

you need to stop listening to cultural marxist trash

I haven't even tried to listen to this album dork

Me like da black peepo. White peepo is bad. Dis a good moosic cd. Black peepo movie iz good. Pls clap.

Correct. Don't be discouraged by the shills user. The vast majority of people know what you're saying is true. Even black people know it, which is why they're so insecure and constantly engage in either self aggrandizement or playing the victim. They're shitty, they know it, and they're too immature to actually own up to it, let alone yet to fix it.

*yet=try

What's it called?

>inb4 upsetti white people complaining about Kendrick being black

Everybody disagreeing with you is attacking your masculinity, saying you have a small penis or are a basement dweller. Speak the truth good man

Well said.

too late

agree with this. the soundtrack really does sound like cookie cutter pop rap

I don't understand. I genuinely don't understand this racism stuff. Did a person of color hurt you at some point? Because I could totally understand if that happened. For me, it's a completely different story. For much of my life, I've always perceived black people to be the nicest, most caring, and kind people around. They will open their door for you, and let you into their lives quicker than most races. Is it because they're simpler, less intelligent? Maybe. I think that deep down we all know that they're a little slower, and maybe it's due to genetics, history. I've noticed a lot of black people act this way, extra nice and inviting, because they have something to prove, they want to destabilize the stereotypes. And is that a bad thing? I think it's very respectable, it honestly makes me happy. I think that they're just naturally more kind. In this society, in this world, kind people don't always get ahead. We take advantage, we use and abuse those that are kind. I think that's largely where slavery came from, and things like that. I think that they aren't the ones that are the problem. All the hostility and betrayal these people felt is not justified, but I understand. It makes sense to me. I've never had a problem with a black person yet. I know that it's subject to change. But I've come to find them to be very real people, you just have to try to understand.

is this pasta

nope just me a real nigga spreadin some love on an anonymous bird watching forum famalam

It fucking is now: saved. Holy fuck, this is some high-grade autism.

This what too much Sup Forums does to you HOLY fucking shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA i dont know if i should i cry or laugh now

Unironically this, don't listen to the nig loving fags

Niggers are dumb and violent thus no one likes them
Sorry you had to find out this way

if you weren't retarded children you'd actually come up with a rebuttal.

Do you really need me to start mass posting black rape and murder statistics in this thread? They're a fucking terrible people. Probably the worst is earth. You know it's true. That doesn't rule out individual blacks being fine people.

>retarded children
That's not very politically correct; whatever would your friends say?

*worst on earth

>blacks are bad because they exhibit these widely observed bad behaviors and tendencies
>OMG RACISM RACISM
If simply stating facts is "racism" then there's nothing wrong with racism.

imagine taking the Sup Forums pill this hard kek
sooo...what do you plan to do champ? you can btich all you want but black people will not cease to exist

i never even implied i was a politically correct type, i literally called black ppl slow in my post

So is that how we're gonna determine it? Comparing overall crime statistics to thousands of people we don't even know? Because this many blacks raped & murdered and this many whites raped & murdered they're bad people now? Are you playing with a full deck of cards user?

And don't even get me started on the police. If you think our law enforcement system is fair, then fuck you, we won't agree on shit

are you really going to judge an entire group of people based on statistics? I've been to the ghettos in Chicago. I'd like to see you grow up poor around the gangs and junkies, and possibly corrupt police. Then let's see what sketchy shit you do to make the statistics. fag

lol and what exactly have you done to advance "white" culture? nothing? then you're as useless as the black people you desperately hate so much

>are you really going to judge a group based on statistics
That's exactly what statistics are for.

Blacks commit more violent crimes than other ethnic groups when adjusted for economic factors. You don't get to blame muh ghettos. I'll post some information when I'm at a computer.

Yes, statistics ate the correct way to come to a conclusion like "blacks, as a whole, AR less intelligent, more violent, more prone to crime, etc. Than other groups". How else episode typy analyze a question like that? Statistics are the correct method. Also "omg, are you like kidding me?" is not an argument. Do better.

*are
*are
*how else would you analyze a question like that?

Phone posting like a tard

/thread

FUCK YES. this thing is amazing what the fuck a movie soundtrack has no business being this good.

Fuck out of here. I bet you can't even point to Wakanda on a map.

>speak the truth good man
You're a fucking idiot too eh?
>It's obvious that white and asian culture are vastly intellectually, spiritually, and materially superior to black and brown cultures.
You wanna agree with the human fedora?

>I've always perceived black people to be the nicest, most caring, and kind people around.

I'm guessing you live far away from any major population cities. Black neighborhoods are truly shit holes

i miss the old kendrick

I think it's cause a lot of us are just fucking tired of social justice movements saying everything fucking thing in your life is racist, sexist, homophobic, problematic. Anything that feels like it's pandering to that I think is gonna start getting passed on. Don't get me wrong, I love Kendrick, but I have no doubt this movie is gonna be spilling over with sanctimonious and superficial black empowerment, and that shits been old.

We are all tired of arguing.

This.

Also though, it's because it's a fucking Hollywood superhero movie soundtrack. HUURRRR why aren't we discussing the new jackoff-man soundtrack guize? Because it's a fucking Hollywood superhero movie soundtrack and this is, at least ostensibly, a board for people who care about music.

This but unironically

DUDE MINIMALIST RAP ALBUM COVER IT MUST BE WOKE AND LEGENDARY LMAO

The fact that BLACK NIGGA is the only film you see these kind of threads being made over is also telling. You don't see "FUCKING OMG WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE IRONMAN SOUNDTRACK", because only black people and their sad white fanboys are immature enough to have to shove their retarded movie in everyone else's face.

tfw shills gave up on their shill thread

>all these triggered niggers and nigger enablers calling you a virgin and telling you to go outside
lmao, you done good user

trust me anyone that likes niggers doesn't live near them

yaaaaassssss goy

>"waaahhh the minorities are doing things again"

fuckoff faggot lol

fresh pasta potential right here if it were more general

it's a shit album, but you still need to fuck off
also put me in the cap

You realize when you deploy a ridiculous strawman like that you're the one who looks like an idiot, right?

you are honestly worst in your perception of stereotypes than

>google

Hey guys... Music is pretty cool.

>white and asian culture are vastly intellectually, spiritually, and materially superior to black and brown cultures. They objectively cannot compete
Is that why they keep ripping off black culture?

We don't rip off anyone, we just make money by letting black people in the radio
Youre probably just a dumb american anyway

>dumb american
>every western country's top 40 is full of shitty ripoffs of american black music

Kek, there is a difference between letting black people mumble on the radio letting them be apart of our culture. Black people didn't invent radio, or music or electronics, synthesisers and instruments.

If there were a dumber race, they would act exactly like blacks, just using our high civilization stage

Absolute truth. It's sad that being so blunt about this gets you hit with countless ad-hominems, it's amazing how incapable most people are of having an objective discussion about things like race and culture without feeling the need to get offended for the sake of others.

>top 40 represents the legitimate tastes of people around the world and not the directed propaganda project of Jews who control corporate music and use it to promote shit culture, i.e. black culture, all over the world

Since the jazz age your entire culture is completely and utterly negro-centric, even Evola said it. Time to admit it europleb

Kek, maybe your culture, burger
Do you know any other country other than us?

Your mom and sisters still want to fuck niggers

>Muh dick

Kek, muh counttrees muisc is all Aryan folk musik made with EVORPEAN instrument. Every body listen to it and folk dance. It consisto of Skrewdriver, Burzum and the Gits.

>All culture is back centered!
Cool! How progressive!
>All culture is still eurocentric
mUH vIKinG Heritage!!!11

Fuck off

jesus christ this place truly has gone down hill.

>The reality is, black people aren't excellent. They aren't wise.

Well, they aren't unconditionally excellent or wise like some parts of the media want everyone to believe. Other than that, you're kind of a tard, bru.

>lives unremarkable and uneventful life with no contribution to science, the arts or society
truly superior

no, it had always been this bad, newcomer. you're just projecting how you feel about current music trends on a whole board full of your fellow american teenagers.

i'm a european 20something

Not claiming to be an oldfag or anything, but I've been here since 2014 and I distinctly remember there being far less racebait bullshit back then. it seems that every other thread nowadays is derailed by racial bullshit. Also I'm not an American.

name of the album or artist?

>tfw somebody actually took their time to write this
damn your life must be sad