>be "dad"
>get news that your wife's sons school has been shot up
>your son that came from tyrones seed is dead
>now you don't have to raise him and you can spend more time prepping the bull
>end goal is to exterminate blacks
>get cucked to save your white race
>that smile when

Every fucking time !

He's protected in the mountains of Oregon. Do some digging. They all spread around the country

can't believe this is still updated
theparkerfive.wordpress.com/

Shit is fake as fuck. Bet the nsa has their shilling intern write these every once in a while

just say the words Handy Sook and someone who lives 20 minutes from the school will post.

Don't encourage them

I'm pretty sure that was right after they all got back from Ruby Tuesday, so he was in a good mood

My wife's son was killed during that violent white male supremacist rampage, how dare you filthy goys question this? I have reported everyone ITT to the ADL you vile anti-semites.

is it just me or does the word 'fool' just immediately invalidate anything a person has said? No matter the context, if you use that word you're just wrong. I don't know what it is. maybe the fact that nobody who has regular conversations with other people in real life would ever call somebody that outside of their Gandalf impersonation?

I live a solid 45 min away

>I lived in Sandy Hook

I did see the presidential motorcade go by that day though

>people process trauma immediately and then show the same emotion all week long like in my animes but the illuminati wouldnt really kill anyone and would just hire shitty actors

Checking

>I've never lost someone close to me

lol, that's a good one..

Yeah, fool is kind of a fedora word

lol so whats the deal with Sandy Hook, anyway? Does nobody care that it was an obvious inside job?

>hehehe my kid was shot in the face lol just processing it 1 sec lmao i remember seeing a kid get shot in the face on /gif/ once it was kind of funny lol

Normies certainly don't care, because they won't believe you no matter how much evidence you throw at them.

>But the children, user! How could you be so disrespectful?
>There's no way it was a drill, you'd have to pay off the whole town to keep quiet!

What is the goal of Sandy Hook? Gun control? Not working

One single event won't be what is needed for the Bolshies to heavily restrict guns. The current strategy appears to be a saturation campaign with one mass shooting after another with extensive media coverage and the same old Bolshies coming out and speaking about how "It's time" blah blah blah.

This will work eventually.

If I recall, some less-direct gun control was put into place in the form of checking someone's mental health background before they're able to buy a firearm. This of course was hinging on the idea that Lanza was a mentally disturbed autistic NEET, though I'm convinced that a lot of what the media said about him was fabricated, aside from maybe the autism part.

The water is being boiled from beneath the frog. Background checks are still unconstitutional, but to the public they may seem "less unconstitutional" than outright weapon bans. Next will come banning only specific models of gun, then types of gun, etc.

Also I think the Sandy Hook event was constructed to collect data from the general public on how they respond to media-hyped domestic catastrophes.

so was Orlando just another brick in the wall or was it legit?

How do you counter
>There's no way it was a drill, you'd have to pay off the whole town to keep quiet!

This is generally the response I've gotten

Orlando is fishy, especially with there being survivors who claimed there were multiple shooters as well as someone barring the exit doors.

Whatever it was, Obongo and Biden didn't waste any time in politicizing the issue and trying to make more excuses for gun control.

Because you don't have to pay off an entire town, you just have to fool them like the media did the rest of the country. Newtown isn't very large, and was already populated by a lot of government workers.

The place is like a hollywood set.

Yeah a lot of what was pushed as a result was more on the mental health side, ie mental health background checks for purchase and whatnot. It's a slippery slope.
>drug more young kids
>health records will show these kids grew up with mental health issues/were put on medication
>grow up
>not able to purchase firearms because of mental health history

It would be creepy as fuck to visit there, let alone live there. What a fucked up place.