The fuck is going on

Here is spending from Trump's campaign. Trump seems to be spending money on his own businesses, in addition to paying himself a salary.

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf
wsj.com/articles/hillary-clintons-war-chest-grows-aided-by-super-pac-1466464804
marketwatch.com/story/20-of-donald-trumps-campaign-spending-goes-to-trump-businesses-filing-says-2016-06-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paying himself with campaign funds.

fuck I knew we were all being scammed

Any chance to replace Trump as the nomination?

He's a fucking con artist chasing another easy buck this was apparent from day one trump supporters are the ultimate good goys

Source?

This is status quo for literally every presidential campaign.

>mfw Trump supporters were getting cucked the whole time

Chilling

>scumbag capitalist cons the alt-right

My schadenfreude levels are off the fucking chart ahhahahahah

Paid himself $423,371 rent in May for the MAR-A-LAGO property.

now I'm a #HillShill

>mfw US shitpost by quantity not quality

None of these kids know anything about finances of a political campaign.

This is 100% normal. Look it up.

Damage control

>Trump Ice, LLC

He has a business for everything.

Honestly, though, Trump could murder a child with his bare hands on Fox & Friends and I'd still vote for him over Hillary...who has stolen billions, BILLIONS, via her fraud charity

I imagine what's happening is that his campaign is financially independent from the Trump Organization, which is charging the campaign for use of its property, restaurants etc.

Samefag

wow. paying himself with his campaign funds made up of his own money.

if i took a 20 off my counter and put in my wallet would you rage?

You can't samefag on a board with ID's retard

>can fund himself
>people want to support him
>repays himself for what he has already spent

Hold this L if you still supporting this meme ass candidate LMFAO

President Clinton here we come. YAAAAASSS QUEEN DRAG HIM

S H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S

Are you kidding me? This is a fucking disaster. Campaign is 45 million in debt with 1 million cash on had.

If he really wanted to self-fund his campaign, he should have never written these checks out of campaign funds.

Hillary really kicked up her social media spending? How much you getting paid? Is it worth it?

mfw I donated my last thousand to the trump campaign

Shill.

For those actually concerned:
> Laws require he pay market price for everything. Trump loans his campaign 1 million dollars. Rents offices for his campaign at Trump Tower. Costs his campaign 1 million dollars.

Follow the money.

> $ from Trump pocket to his campaign, to Trump Tower for offices, Trump owns Trump Tower, $ goes back into his pocket, $ gets lent back to his campaign

It's nothing but low-information voter shilling.

this desu. They're not even trying anymore.

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

Trump's report of receipts and disbursements.

are you retarded? this is for tax reasons

The campaign owes Trump. Once the campaign starts collecting from donors, Trump gets paid.

Aren't a lot of those his own funds though? He's just giving himself his own money back so he doesn't grow broke because of all this.

Then what happens when he gets elected? Like you don't get this far into the game without genuinely wanting it. This isn't South Park. Being the President isn't an easy job and it requires giving up a lot. Trump's going to lose a lot of his wealth in the end simple from opportunity cost alone.

If he wanted to pull some con for money there was a lot of easier, less life-threatening ways to do this.

>s-shills! anyone who criticizes my candidate is a shill!

this place will be FUCKING hilarious in novemeber. so many of you fuckboys won't accept the truth until you see the results on election night.

everyone here pointing out the iceberg the Trumptanic is heading towards gets thrown overboard.

Real story is that he has $1.3 million in the bank and Hillary has like $42 million. His may fundraising was a joke.

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clintons-war-chest-grows-aided-by-super-pac-1466464804

I do it all the time from a mobile, post from 4g then turn on Wi-Fi and get a brand new ID.

Like so

Grade A shilling right there.

No shit Shillary has so much money. Foreign countries, banks, corporations, every powerful person is behind her.

LMAO

>travel somewhere
>stay at your own hotel instead of somewhere else
>this is paying yourself off

>every shill here pointing out the iceberg
ftfy

Not a shill, user. I bought a MAGAZINE hat. I made my own unofficial merchandise. I shill Trump as often as possible. I am not trying to make Trump seem shady, just here for clarification and to discuss with others Rick Wilson is having a field day on Twitter with this. As well as little Benji.

But you clearly see me posting with the same ID. What the fuck is your point?

Neat, huh?

TRUMP SUPPORTER SINCE JUNE 2015 HERE,

I'VE BEEN 100% TRUMP SHILLING ON Sup Forums SINCE THE BEGINNING

I AM MONITORING THIS THREAD

I'M REALLY READY TO JUMP SHIP AFTER WHAT HE DID TO COREY

I will skull fuck your face you stupid bitch.

typical concern shill tactic

*MAGA not magazine

Then you're not an actual Trump supporter. Feel free to jump off the train anytime you want, just don't expect it to stop.

Stop being a faggot

You can slap these nuts across your face fucking faggot

No it really isn't. Trump is a fucking con man and you're all the cucks that got got

>Trump Cafe $94.61

IS THAT HOW MUCH THE FUCKING TACO BOWL COST?????????

>being this vague
>in the year 2016

A train without brakes is extremely easy to derail

Forgetting it was his money to begin with.

>tfw Sup Forums is finally starting to realize that Dongo T'runt is actually working for Hillary because they made an agreement for him to get fracking rights

97th non-story about Trump that has gotten traction? More?

great source

DO
NOT
LET
THIS
THREAD
SLIDE

Fucking shilling.

>No source.
>Disgard and move on.

People making up excuses for this racist self serving pig at every turn of his crazy train makes me so happy.

>mfw alt-right Stormweenies fell for a ridiculous scampaign

>tfw shills actually think they're trolling or changing our ideals

>funding his own campaign
>paying himself with his own money
>also paying staff with his own money

>people think this is criminal, let alone a bad business practice.

This.
Yall do realize trump has a literal team of lawyers and accountants right? His tax return is 1000s of pages. He gets audited every year, and you think somehow this is a scandal?

>if i attach a funny image macro i'll fit right in with them

Isn't it his money?

t. Donald trump jr.

>Campaign is 45 million in debt
the vast majority of that debt is to Trump himself

in case you haven't been keeping up, he lent most of his campaign funds so he could some of it back if his candidacy fell through.

>What are MAGA hat sales?

wow, reddit hillary brigade finally sees a glimmer of hope to stump trump. oh wait, it's obviously bullshit meant to trick dumb people. you democrats have swallowed your own kool aide aND forgotten that you are the party of low information voters

So what the fuck does this have to do with Campaign money?

>funding his own campaign
Yeah, how nice of him to give out those MAGA hats for free. Oh wait.

She's a fucking globalist and backs the globalist agenda so obviously they're all paying her.

>supports a meme candidate
>gets mad when a post has a meme in it

You trump is a con artist types never seem to be able to understand how dangerous the guys life is now.

Ps he's losing more than he is gaining by a large margin.

Draper Sterling

>campaign spending pours in for hillary
>suddenly this

Something isn't sitting right with me.

marketwatch.com/story/20-of-donald-trumps-campaign-spending-goes-to-trump-businesses-filing-says-2016-06-21

I

TOLD

YOU

SO

TRUMP

IS

A

CON

MAN

Somebody do knock on that door and see who Trump paid $30,000.

>sales
>not his money

i don't think you understand how basic economics work my friend.

some stupid reaction image is not a "meme," shill

What could be an explanation for this?

>undermine the entire field of GOP candidates
>get millions of republicans to give you money through fundraising after you become the de facto candidate
>crash your campaign into the ground to get a politician that you personally know very well elected to the highest position of power
Fucking brilliant. The modern-day Bobby Fischer of politics.

DRAPER STERLING IS TrumpOP
>DRAPER STERLING IS TrumpOP

It was his own fucking money funding the entire thing in the first place.

He's just covering his personal losses.

You do realize he gives out the hats for free at every rally, right?

why would he pay someone else to do stuff he can do on house?
he's still spending much less than any one else

>make and sell a product
>money is yours

Then

>fund campaign with own money
>pay self with own money
>also pay staff with own money

This is basic capitalism. It's legal, and it works.

Do you Hillary shills think simply pointing a finger at a large amount of money is damning enough? What are you gonna do when the FBI goes public with its investigation into foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation during Hillary's tenure as SECSTATE, and those donations get traced back to Governments responsible for numerous human rights violations, like oppression of homosexuality and equal rights for women?

How's that gonna sell?

>Donald Trump literally making a Mad Men reference

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

How fucking stupid do you have to be?

He wrote these cheques out of his own money so he could write off these expenses on his taxes.

He made use of his own assets, efficiently and logically.

God fucking help the retards of this generation who can't understand good financial practices.

see do you retards seriously not understand how stores work? people didn't donate to the campaign when they purchased hats, they BOUGHT campaign merchandise.

the money earned off of those is his money.

They're either shills or braindead retards.

Fraudulent evidence is a bannable offense

Yeah this. Besides its a self-funded campaign anyways so what the fuck do I care. I gave him my money to keep him going so he can beat the fuck out of Hillary that's all I give a fuck about.

Dude those fags cling onto anything, Michele Fields, Trump University, those fags even fell for the muh "release the tax returns" meme

I'm gonna wait this one out considering those fags have been wrong about everything, if it actually holds some weight I'll pay attention to it, but their entire strategy to stop Trump so far has been lies and slander, I don't take what they say seriously

gotta love the coordinated shilling, as if this were an organic discussion with equal opposing parties trying to debate. Hey shills.... you do try , but trying isn't good enough. suck a sand nigger dick

at probably a cheaper rate than the other candidates are paying for these same products and services.
plus that means that his workers are being paid too, if it's good for his business it's good for ask those people here employees instead of just himself. given the refining.
I'm sure those people appreciate this job security

also all that together ain't shit compared to what campaigns usually spend

Hmm I said fags a lot in this post, well that's fine, I can't think of a better word for them, cuck is way to overplayed and Ben isn't even a cuck, more of a kikeservative