Is there a more overrated (((actress)))?

Is there a more overrated (((actress)))?

Oh shit, Blaine from Rooster Teeth got her pregnant

Why would any man want to impregnate this walking meme?

Isn't it bad for a baby to be born so late? It will be all ugly and autistic and shit, probably gonnna get another CWC considering how dumb Day is.

>37 year old knocked up by an old man

Abortion when?

Meanwhile her main beta orbiter is on suicide watch.

I NEED MORE PICTURES OF HER NATURAL HAIR COLOR

SHE IS QT

>implying

Wil's wife is way hotter than Felicia "Camel" Day

>implying

Does that bitch still get her period?

>hate celebrity
>follow them on twitter

why do you guys do it

She's been dating a 70 year old Hollywood writer named Patrick Sheane Duncan for over ten years.

She's a gold digger and doesn't want to admit it and she doesn't want to lose her appeal to her autistic thirsty beta fans.

man...his wife looks way more mature than him. I think she's a bit older, but still, he's a fucking man. Fucking beta cuck faggot acting like a kid. Only socially inept retards smile like that.

Singer Janet Jackson just gave birth at the age of 50

And she's obviously the alpha in the relationship. He's even posing femme. Mouth open just waiting for that strap on.

check em

Wil's "wife" has two sons neither of which are biologically his. He just pays for them though some other man impregnated her. Wil likely hasn't even had sex with her

>tfw you will never be hungover first time larping and you meet a qt3.14 dtf queen with her own posh tent to fuck in

the dogs arent even paying attention to him

>Wil's "wife" has two sons neither of which are biologically his
Truth is stranger than memes

he looks like her son, top kek

It's his own fault for marrying so late in life, that's just part of the game if you're in your 30s and looking to marry.

The dogs are confused because "she" looks female but smells male.

really?

daily reminder that charlie was killed off camera on supernatural and her "pyre" was a wrapped user so she could still feasibly come back to supernatural

37yo knocked up by a 70yo
Jesus Christ this kid has no chance

Yes.

This is a photo of him from 1995. He was born in 1947.

There is little to no mention of him and her dating except by other people and in passing.

All I've found is a deleted imgur image that supposedly says this, do you have any other proofs?

who daddy?

Listen, you gotta make up your mind. She's a trap, or he's a cuck. It can't be both.

I would post the pic someone posted earlier with empirical evidence but it has dox on it and that got a thread deleted earlier and I don't feel like getting banned for it.

They're both hermaphrodites.

who?

>Is there a more overrated (((actress)))?
You're waifu