Need any help record shopping today sir?

>need any help record shopping today sir?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd probably have more luck finding what I'm looking for on the customer's side of the counter eh

you can check electronic database

record this
*unzips dick*

I'll take 5 of these!

*turns 360 degrees and walks away*

Yeah where’s your super cheap bargain bin section? I’m looking for a big haul today.

I would love to turn her around, pull her panties down, get on on my knees and then sniff her asshole before eating her pussy from behind then shoving my cock in her and pounding until i cum inside her

If it were 360 you’d be walking towards her stupid.

how new are you

How do I talk to women? I'm 21 and I think i might actually be autistic.
I feel alone but I just can't bring myself to even try to find someone that I will like.

I love how intelligent the Sup Forumstants are

>people still fall for this

Go to church.

>sniff her asshole
patrician

Watch this guy's videos they should help youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand

Kino

Has this response just become part of the meme at this point?

Right here
*spreads pussy*

this you?

>calling her pussy the bargain bin
wew

I do. It is very relaxing to tell myself that there are things that are beyond my control and that I can't fuck them up.
People tell me I'm an alright guy but I'm just an introvert. I just can't connect emotionally to anyone. The only people I can talk to about my hobbies are people on Sup Forums and normies don't really get me.

everybody knows you make a 360 and then moonwalk your way out like a true patrician

...Right...I'm looking for actual records. Are you going to show me where they are or not? I can just look for them myself.

this guy fucks

kek

i think yall just got double baited

They did.
Thanks for the (you)s assholes.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

And another one.