BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

Feminists invade Muslim conference and got SPANKED.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RVFeSXMLwQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3TVZ1QYwjA
youtube.com/watch?v=sYeR2RiPi4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's that girl that made me sad :(

Why are you sad, user? There's nothing a cunt loves more than a good smack by a man.

she is me AMA

Islam is god setting order on earth once and for all. The antithesis to feminism and the emasculation of men.

Old

have a sage

Where was this?

at a muslim conference

Thanks

If this happened at a church, no one would've done anything and just let those crazies absolutely savotage their place.

Even if somebody stepped up to stop them, the media would cover that guy as a oppressive rapist who physically assault peaceful protestors.

It makes total sense for feminists to protest Islam. What I cannot comprehend is feminists who support it. It's like they want to be oppressed.

A

Woooooow... French people don't fuck around when it comes to punishing femishits.

all these newfags

/thread

lol wtf they have a fucking Goat on the movie screen? this can['t be real..lol

Muslims are alright sometimes

Those women must be stoned.

We can't have this stuff happening to our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters.

>he fell for the "we have to choose between Islam or degeneracy" meme

stop

I didn't

I just said they can be alright sometimes. We should be spanking femishits too.

All insane.

I wonder what was happening behind that partition. I'm imagining it's death by unga-bunga.

First off this is old, old, oooooold news.

Second for the even more irony is that the muslim conference was for weather or not it was ok for men to hit their wives, in which they agreed that it was ok for it.

Then the feminists storm the stage and you know the rest.

There is a Goat on the movie screen on stage... they are discussing goat fucking

that fucking goat on the banner

Women are the most stupid animal on Earth. It's like they lost their survival instinct and got into a perpetual mindless state induced by rabies.

this

They do, dude. Don't you know what 3rd wave feminism is truly about? To get manhood back in the whitey. We've gone soft. Can't you see we are getting run over by every angle? Civilization and rationality my ass.

Find your manhood again, all these things are just tests.

I might hate feminists, but Muslims are worse.

Who
What
Where
Why
When

Sometimes, like when marinated in garlic at 400 degrees for about an hour.

I dunno man, if I have to pick between Muslims and feminists, I'd probably pick the former.

Atleast these feminists are protesting muslims who are actually oppressive to women instead of their own countrymen.

The Mudslimes fought back, so I can guarantee you they went right back to the soft Western targets like feminists always do.

That's stupid. Feminists are easier to contain in the long run because they are proven self defeating, while the other group eventually ruins literally everything.

>Feminists are easier to contain in the long run because they are proven self defeating
They're literally aiding Mudslimes in their destruction of western civilization, which makes them miles worse in my book.

Depends on who you think are "doing the work" then... They are just being used.

why the fuck did you get upset about? She got paid to do this shit, and others paid them to get off. Fucking casuals. Get fucked.

you'll be a hundred times more likely to get killed by Muslims.

it's like saying fags are worse than blacks or something. some people on Sup Forums really don't have their priorities straight if they think groups that likely won't threaten your safe are on the same level as those that will

>you'll be a hundred times more likely to get killed by Muslims.
I don't see why.
>Straight
>Religious
>Non-degenerate
>Male
I'm not a worthless faggot or a feminist whore, so I don't really care about Mudslimes, just so long as they don't pull that Jihad shit where I live.

>...just so long as they don't pull that Jihad shit where I live.

You're retarded m8
And some morals for tolerating attacks where you don't live.

Muslims are a common cold
Feminism/Liberals are AIDs

It's easy to fight a common cold, unless you have AIDs

That's not a good comparison. There are plenty of places that don't have feminism that has had muslim problems.

Places where muslims are a tiny minority don't need liberals, they don't start acting like rats until you have a bunch of them together.
Places like the middle east don't count in my analogy since that's just the source of the illness

holy fucking kek hahaha

holy FUCK arab femme bitches get me hard

I like the fact that these cucks were completely bumfucked and couldn't carry on. The salt was real.

Women rarely tell men what they're actually mad about. They expect men to just "know", so they get pissy until you figure it out.

I have actually been coming round to the idea that fourth wave feminism is actually just the biggest shit test to end all shit tests.

Why do we hate Islam again?

Because a dead kike told us He is god.

>They expect men to just "know"
Female nature. They want a leader. A conqueror. They don't want to have to feel like they have to explain anything to you or tell you how to do something. Just like sex.

Because it comes with sandniggers. I'll take a white islam ruled nation any fucking day of the week.

Damn, this gives me hope that problems might actually sort themselves out.

>fourth wave feminism is actually just the biggest shit test to end all shit tests.
top fucking kek

Feminists have a much lower breeding rate than muslims.

You think it's a joke?

The idea of millions of western women are only a part of feminism to collectively test their entire civilization to see if society is willing to put its foot down and tell them 'no', and if they don't, we all get overrun with third worlders and collapse, is pretty funny.

probably OPMD video or some old Dogma one
This is izumi marin source is OPMD-005

topkek

Pussy Riot tried to stir things up in a russian church, and the security took care of them. Also, they were arrested and went to jail.

R9k is having a women getting BTFO thread, here's a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=e3TVZ1QYwjA

>potential collapse of civilization
>funny

To each his own, I suppose.

>"communism"
>2

wew such a cool graph

Not for long, they're renouncing feminism now that it's cool and hip, they'll probably support Trump as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=sYeR2RiPi4I

Fair enough, but you can't deny it's part of the shit test. More of a subconscious buildup. Explain the insanity of feminists defending a group of people that stand for everything they claim to hate.

Women have been making men their bitches for generations. It's not what they really want. They'll continue to cuck men until they do something about it. They don't have particularly good foresight and they don't give a fuck about civilizations. It's about who is the best protector and provider. We've allowed the government to fulfill that roll. You can argue that muslims are appealing to them because they won't put up with their bullshit.

This happened in Francuckistan, it was a radical islamist conference where the imams said in islam it is perfectly okay to beat up and rape your wife everyday.

This is where we see the hypocrisy of the left :

-Why was such a conference allowed? Because they are muslims, yet a conference of identitarians, for example, would have been banned
-Why were there no muslims arrested after they beat up those feminazis?
Because they are muslims, back when there were anti gay marriage demonstrations, the white christian people there were blamed because they defended themselves from the same feminazis (pussy riot) who attacked them.
-Why was there no outrage from the left at what happened?
Because they are muslims. Again, there was massive outrage in the media against the people in the anti gay marriage demonstrations, even though they were completely peaceful, riot police was sent to fuck them up.and pepper spray babies in their cribs. For real.

Fuck this country, seriously.
Also this is pretty old already.

this is my fetish.. looks like a jav? what's the code?? sauce anyone??

Calm your testicles, it's a cow. Must admit though, I was seeing goat for a moment.

>2015
I knew what this was before I even opened the link.

>Spend the rest of your dealing with qts who love your cock but want to get paid for having a pussy
Vs
>Rapists who will destroy your civilisation and return humanity to the stone age

There's really no issue other than the feminists who support Islam because they hate white men. If western countries were more homogenous feminism would be a good thing

Feminists>Mudslimes shitskins

nigguh its "aid al aha" its their festival of sacrifice

they slaughter sheep, cattle an shit on that day

That's because they actually have something to protest about. They've got guts.
They've lived through the dogshit religion, and they're not your run of the mill western feminists. A lot of these women have had true hardship.