So true

So true

kys drumpfkin

The didn't need to spell out the European was on the left

Both animals on the left are more beautiful.

So the takeaway is don't trust science?

>A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction

Yes, Europeans and Africans are the same species you dunce.

what upsets me is obviously leading photos like this actually persuade some people

This

No, the takeaway is that global warming is a serious issue and should take priority over everything else.

Stop dealing with countries and corporations that refuses to deal with clean and renewable energy.

its 2017 tho

The sad thing is that if you posted this on facebook you would get a hundred likes

Fertile offspring of both genders is important, unless you add that bit lions and tigers are the same species.

H-hey, stop posting that, my paper thin narrative is starting to crumble

What do you think defines "different species?"

The Golden Jackal variants are clearly from different continents, meaning they would never be able to reproduce in it's natural state. And it's not even clear if they have the same mating cycle, if their offspring would be sterile or not, if the sperm/ovum would even combine, if their mating behavior would even allow them to ever mate.

But humans can mate with any other human. And they have access to them. Mating rituals might be different but the attraction is still there. Offspring are viable.

This, total facebook meme for old people

Explain sickle cell anemia, then.

>he doesn't understand DNA

Pretty much this

You're confusing race with species OP. Like dogs, there are different races of human beings, it's why different races can breed and produce hybrids

Look I don't like the nigger mixing propaganda either but you must be literally retarded to not know why we have different races of humans as opposed to species

POL BTFO

>meme for old people
Who makes this shit anyway? Is there a 4gran where grandmas go anonymously to post OC for FB

so true!

The take away is that political correctness kills science and trust in it.

Science has proved that there is greater variation in populations than between them. Meaning, there is more variation in your DNA withing your ~race~ than there is between races.

>mfw in my language there's no separate word for race and species

>unless you add that bit, lions and tigers are the same species.

He forgot a comma, but you also can't read.