It leaked

it leaked

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/bhkd340q8w6qmwx/Car Seat Headrest_Twin Fantasy_mp3.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really, really like this image user.
Also thoughts? I think it's a solid banger (on High to Death right now) not sure in comparison to the original though.

not sure if i should listen to it yet

Why not?

what if i upset will

I've listened to almost all of it and it's so good, I love it this is my AOTY

You can just buy it too if you care that much. That's what I'm gonna do. You're just missing out right now desu

So far the only tracks I think are on par with the originals are famous prophets and cute thing, the rest of it is ok and I really don't like the new my boy. Just a hot take tho I have a lot more to listen to.

OK i will if you tell me to listen to it

Do it user. On Famous prophets right now and I think it's better than the original version desu

ok ill have a good time

you spelled pretentious wrong pap

-_-

I think it's better too how the fuck did he do it

SOMEONE POST A FUCKING LINK

dropbox.com/s/bhkd340q8w6qmwx/Car Seat Headrest_Twin Fantasy_mp3.zip?dl=0

kiss

Do you know about jesus ?

everything will has done after dropping the lo-fi sound fucking sucks

Ok. At least the new Famous Prophets (Stars) is not completely shit

lol i love seeing butthurt losers like you that get mad because will got popular and cleaned up his boring shitty lofi aesthetic.

lo-fi wasn't a stylistic choice it's because he recorded his shit in his bedroom on a shit microphone onto a shit laptop produced with a shit daw

i just find it disappointing. i don't take much of an issue with the higher production value, but one of the things i enjoyed most about his music was the chaos and emotional delivery. those things are still possible in a hifi recording. but all of this new shit has such a subdued, monotonous sound like he's fucking bored while he's singing it. there's no more mess, there's no more feeling, it's just generic indie pop now

Have you listened to the leak? There's very much the same sense of chaos and emotion but there's some tranquility now too

>double album length odyssey with a 16 minute closing track and non-linear song structures throughout
>'generic indie pop'

I was gonna listen to it but then I saw what the dude looked like

Famous Prophets isn't the final track but it's certainly the best one.

original was better