Whats his fucking problem?

whats his fucking problem?

Had a hard life and is too red pilled to exist

he's fat and i have a sneaking suspicion he makes some of his stories up

He still hasn't sued Link-In-Din.

them fuckin cheeba chews dawg

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKA

If you're walking of ice, you might as well dance.

AAAYYY BADABING BADABOOM IM JOEY DIAZ AAYY

Khalabab and Stipiocic

DUDE THE WEED ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH LET ME HAVE AN AUTISM FIT AT YOU SUSQUEHANNA JOE ROGAN

Sourdough bread

Sourdough is very good for you

Well he's a fatter, unfunnier Andrew Dice Clay. There's no flair about him he's just an unfunny coked up retard who just had an autism baby.

IF IT'S 2 IN THE AFTERNOON AND YOU AIN'T HIGH, GO FUCK YOURSELF

now it's rocket chocolate. where does he find this shit

People who hate on Joey Diaz should unironically kill himself. Even if some of his stories are made up they are funny as fuck.

The story about Lucy Snorebush however real or fake is one of the funniest things ive ever heard

>Guys that were thinking they want to be gay, guys in their family and shit, that wanna get their dick sucked will have a few drinks in 'em and they go to hudson county park to see if there was someone there to get their dick sucked. Like, before I went to your show last night, Shandra said park in this lot, I didn't park in that lot. I parked in the lot that was empty and when I was walking over there some dude kept making weird eye contact with me... He wanted to suck dick.

Compulsive liar surrounded by yes men and idolaters.

#Boogergate

I kekd, i saw that episode, was fucking brilliant

I LOVE THOSE BOOGERS. THEY'RE LIKE FUCKING CANDY CANES WITH COKE ON EM. YOU INHALE THEM ITS LIKE GOING TO THE DENTIST FOR FREE.

That story was so off-topic, but shit was pretty funnny. I just like listening to Joey talk

>joey says cocksucker
>everyone in room laughs uncontrollably for remainder of podcast

>joey says weed edible
>joe and Bryan start slurping his cock while masturbating

>spits out gum
DAWG THIS GUY IN THE PARKING LOT KEPT LOOKING AT ME, HE WANTED TO SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK
>picks booger and eats it

Where does yeast come from?

kek

KEK

top episode

>2010+7
>still listening to podcasts

Not one of his more articulate moments.

kek

Did anyone ever watch the alex jones where he and joe went on? I couldn't do it myself but was it awful?

Did Joey Diaz or Alex sperg out hard?

i think joes been getting more redpilled recently. last year he thought trudeau was pretty cool now he knows hes actually a fucking moron

That is insane!

man i laughed so hard when out of the blue joe just says "Joey, remember you were telling me the story about how you tried to mug that gay guy and he beat the shit out of you?"