LR > TCD > TLOP > MBDTF > Yeezus > Grad > 808s

yep

and tlop and yeezus and possibly late orchestration

I disagree, but respect your opinion

i respectfully disagree, but it is a good album

Grad > LR > MBDTF > CD > Yeezus > Pablo > 808s

MEMORIES MADE IN THE COLDEST WINTER

How can you listen to Kanye his lyrics are so fucking bad
He should just be a producer and never write, rap, or sing another song for the rest of his career.

See you in my nightmares is such a fun song. My girlfriend and I always duet the lil Wayne end verse

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Heartless is unironically the best track.

Paranoid is unironically the best track.

my nigga

I don't understand why their isn't more love for this song. It's even got a great video!

is great

But not the best video!
youtube.com/watch?v=wMH0e8kIZtE

looks like my video player broke or somethin
youtube.com/watch?v=irBP5FnksKc

Idl, but LR is his weakest.

No

Yes, holy poop, yes! It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

It's definitely my fave 808s song.

Kanye had the peak aesthetic back then.

this but grad and yeezus are switched

Literally his worst album. Still a 7/10 though.

Nah, but it is his best and the only one I go back to with any regularity these days.