Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
audioholics.com/hdtv-formats/understanding-widescreen-letterboxed-and-pan-scan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolute shit

>cropped screen
>saturation is shit
I'd rather watch the 1993 Laser Disc DVD transfers

I'd rather have CGI than costumes that look as crappy as that any day of the week.

>I'd rather have CGI than costumes that look as crappy as that any day of the week.
Are you anti art and film history?

I can't get immersed in the story when I have to look at shit like that. Greedo's mouth hole literally moves like a Halloween costume.

w2c?

The blu-ray colors are wrong, but despecialized is 720P and has the entire picture.

What does Mickey have to do to get the rights from Fox? I know their time ends at 2020 but is there anything stopping them from renewing it or some shit?

Special editions have always been the superior versions. Only autists are bothered by them

Disney would still need to buy the first film from Fox, since they actually own that one.

>cropped screen
Do you not understand aspect ratios, friend? Cropped is better than pan and scan any day.

Greedo is still a dude in a suit in the special edition

Don't watch old movies then

Despecialized editions are babby's first real Star Wars.

Patricians only watch 35mm scans.

Why does Han feel threatened by a plastic puppet?

you know what I like the edits, all of em except crappy Jabba cgi in a new hope

I can't watch a thing made by man (Harmy), knowing that he appreciated TFA over the prequels and Rogue One. I can't really like something if I know that it was made by pure plebeian.
Lucas for example made some distasteful decisions too like replacing Shaw with my man Hayden, or overddubing Boba Fett with Jango Fett's voice, this is never should have been made. But he also created OT and PT, and removing Vader's eyebrows, or changing music in the end of Return of Jedi was a really good move, showing that he is more of patrician than anything. Also Red Tails was nigger-kino.

>the silent screams in the room of anyone who heard him say that

Sorry, Harmy, you taste is pure shit. Also your wife is 100% carrying baby of other man, since western Europeans are notorious cucks.

It's harder to get immersed when it's CGI that you know is not even there

>Greedo is still a dude in a suit
>Greedo is still a dude
>a dude

More than a couple times a simple viewing of RotJ ended in tragedy. Once I stepped on a dog's foot and separated the paw, the second was twisting my ankle and crashing into a HDTV on a milk crate.

Why you ask? It's the cantina song that was added. I had a bad experience while playing it for my family one year. I left to get my phone and came back to dad tossing my DVD on top of the player and saying "that's enough of that gay shit! Did he fly of with Dark Vader to the gay pride parade!? Yep he said Dark, but that wasn't out of the ordinary. What I heard was girls giggling. I heard my sister say that a friends car wouldn't start.

I was mortified. On top of that I was going to say, "Aw dad that's my new DVD. But upon seeing the familiar, but unexpected girls giggling. It came out as a long drawn out "Awwwwwwwwww" with an upward inflection.

This cringy unnecessary musical number caused real and imagined problems.

The dog and HDTV incident was me trying to skip forward or turn it down, when my brain realized the music was starting.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM

is this a new copypasta

>this entire post

you're watching movies wrong

>prequels are better than TFA
Idiot detected.

Why is Obi Wan asian in this?

I didn't understand any of that.

II and III WERE better though.

pfffffhahahahahaha

>II
>not the worst of the prequels
It's like you're not even trying to hide your autism.

Sorry I don't think a cheap rehash of New Hope was better.

Nice try J.J.

This desu if isn't at least 25gbs your not even trying

>Cropped is better than pan and scan
Holy shit! The plebs in this board...

plastic gives you cancer

Not sure what either of you mean by "Cropped".

audioholics.com/hdtv-formats/understanding-widescreen-letterboxed-and-pan-scan

>I'd rather watch the 1993 Laser Disc DVD transfers
They're non-anamorphic. That's the worst you can get. The despecs are not cropped.