8/pol/ has their panties too tight

Went to 8pol to see how it was, got banned questioning the first 30 minutes for questioning operation Barbarossa. So I decided to stay a while and see if it was isolation, but thread after thread was Hillary Clinton shill raids here, Natsoc Hugbox threads, literal cancer. You thought this Sup Forums was a hugbox? The mods there ban for questioning hitler. Alright, so its common knowledge that 8pol comes here thinking they are somehow superior to us here at Sup Forums Sup Forums, then shitpost on anglosphere proxies like Canada to give counties a bad name and wreck up relations, further ruining discussion. Also, I would bet a million dollars that most of the 1post ID shit is 8pol clogging the pipes.

One quick thing, they stage raids on Sup Forums to destabilize. 8pol is behind every Hillary shill post, destabilization post, and proxyfag. A recent thread on 8pol shows that after command and control anti shill threads and 1post ID saging, they are planning on hardcore raiding Sup Forums a few days after the brexit vote

A few screenshots are to follow. The thread expired a while ago, but apparently they have been the main push of bullshit here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is a poster commenting on low mod intervention after hit and run raids

Some Sup Forums hatred.

You have my attention, keep posting user.

More cancer and comments on low mod intervention

Some anti Sup Forums sentiment. Reminder they are behind shill and BTFO threads as well

They're right, though. Sup Forums in general is plagued by normalfags.

Explains a lot. I knew reddit didn' t have it in 'em

free speech is a meme. when you are in the middle of an ideological war you can't stick to your faggy enlightenment principles of fairness when your enemies would never do the same.

good on them for banning your faggotry.

Cripplechan is basically a glorified wizardchan.

Just feel sorry for the autistic losers and move on.

It's usually Sup Forums, but because of summer and the election cycle, that spills to Sup Forums. Why do they have to push shill threads and 1Post? I didn't go to 8pol because 8cancer servers and I hated the layout.

8pol natsoc hugbox faggot detected. They banned me because I said "hitler was not right to take over the Russian front and remove his generals from command." The difference between fat fuck nazis and Sup Forums is we support freedom of speech

jesus christ /intl/ still at it

Also from my time at 8pol I realized they want the removal of this board, something that tumblrinas want. Don't understand why

because this board is mostly for memeing and the premier avenue for entryism (look how many gays there are here thinking they're in good company because of milo)

So what do we do?

>New faggot the thread

Have a sage you filthy summer dwelling queer

Just warning others, we will have a raid after brexit votes

I hope they try. It's always fun in the chaos when a board gets taken down and everybody spills throughout the site

Fuck of /intl/

Here we see another fucking prox poster from 8pol, go fuck yourself

My hotwheels is better than your hotwheels you double nigger!

>One quick thing, they stage raids on Sup Forums to destabilize. 8pol is behind every Hillary shill post, destabilization post, and proxyfag. A recent thread on 8pol shows that after command and control anti shill threads and 1post ID saging, they are planning on hardcore raiding Sup Forums a few days after the brexit vote

the fire rises

8/pol/ and the site in general went from cool and chill oldfags tired of moderation, to autistic faggots who shun anything that isn't part of their "safe space". That made all the oldfags come back to 4/pol/ and now you can't post on any 8 board without being called a shill every fucking two minutes.

Yeah, summerfags are fucking retarded here and like posting troll threads for 'lulz' but the sperg level here is much lower.

Fuck that place

8chDOTnet/leftypol/res/739332.html

It's funny that there is a thread on /leftypol/ about this as well...

>Just warning others

Well what the fuck do we do about it? Tell them to gargle our balls?

>.HTML
Don't click it

There is nothing wrong with normies, that's where 8chn are completely fucking retarded. The more normies the better imo. Can't go wrong with greater exposure. 8chn are literal fucking pseudo intellectual autists. you can tell by their total inability for good bantz.

>operation barbosa

cripchan Sup Forums is better than us but its too slow

You sound more like an upset hillshill who couldn't spread the good word bc they ban shill immediately in Trumpgen

t. shill

Fun how there is another thread about a raid over here on freech /intl/ as well huh?

BEAT IT YOU GOON FAGGOTS

freechDOTnet/intl/res/18309.html

8pol is full of over moderated cunts that would happily gargle hitlers cum. Just go to bed, wait until the raid, then because their servers are so shitty slow down the whole site with numbers

Just ignore them. Despite them saying they never visit this place, they lurk here all the time because they are mad everyone left to come back. Giving them attention just encourages them. They're probably screencapping replies here and sharing them in their shitty chat groups too.

another .HTML
Nice try nigger

>t.hue hue whos never been to crip/pol/

they have far fewer shill, theres no getting around that fact

our Sup Forums is 40% shills and 20% Sup Forums runoff at this point

Malware?

8pol will always be an angsty rip off of 4pol because of "muh Sup Forums harbor"

It's part of the reason Sup Forums moved from just natsoc to a now fusion with old /x/ ( god knows why )

semi-related: is there heavy shitposting about kek and meme magic on 8pol to or is it just here?

Fuck off you leftycuck goon nigger.

Hotvehicles go to bed.

I don't even know why we have beef. This is fucking stupid.

I wonder whos behind these posts...

Don't want people seeing what kind fuckery you lot are up to huh?

>the redditors ITT scared of a fucking .html link

So about 8cha
Are there more anime posters there?
If not I will maybe give it a chance.

>mad manlet 8/pol/ detected

We don't it's a ploy from two sources

8/pol/ is cancer, go back there no-one likes you here.

They also raided the NATSOC thread like fucking bed bugs

HAhahahahahaha here we go.

Bud I go on both boards.

some baby ran over there and got banned and is salty af about it

2bh not even that bad
but some posters there give too much of a shit about policing that website

Sure you do, go back to 8/pol/ and stay there.

Why ban them? If their ideology is objectively superior, why not just prove us wrong with evidence?

Fuck off leftypol or Freech whichever cancerous part you came from.

All the resistance to this thread is made through 8bot browser PROXIES. DO NOT TRUST THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

Yes, infinity chan is malware for your brain.

all shills

QEK demands the vanquishing of 8pol

Uneducated technologically illiterate monkey

T.Freech cucks so easy to spot your tactics

I don't even know what Freech is you delusional 8/pol/ autist, go back to fondling 8/pol/ mod's balls leaf.

its a double edged sword

It cuts down on the shilling but you can also get banned for being a fucking retard and going to Natsoc threads and shit talking Hitler or something

and they have lefty Sup Forums which is legit cancer

>I don't even know what Freech is you

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Go sleep little boy

>image.jpg

fucking mobile fags need to be purged

Thanks for the bumps divide and conqueror

We didn't have beef but 8 refuses to shut the fuck up about 'c-ckchan' and 'hlfchan'. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about their site and believe it or not shills are usually just troll, which means a different opinion isn't a shill. Here shilling is obvious, but over there it's like the goddamn Spanish Inquisition and truth be told no one who would pay to shill cares about their autistic users.

I really liked it over there, but it's no fun allowed now. Too much has changed on the site since G G declined.

Being this much of newfag must be fun for you

>expecting me to know some obscure board connected to another obscure
whatever kid.

i haven't been there for awhile because the servers were complete shit and there was that posting error. The intersite politics was more annoying than anything

>divide and conquer
>is literally trying to divide and conquer between two sites that share massive portions of their userbases

lad you might not be this jewish, but you're sure trying

hiding your true intentions, not really to subtle

If you don't know what freech and /leftypol/ are then you need to lurk moar you fucking hue monkey

I'm on 8/pol and I can assure you we wouldn't waste our time raiding this place.. Why would we need to when you're constantly raided by gun grabbers, hillary shills, trannies, and nigger lovers?

Not only that but we basically agree on everything so what would be the point?

This. It's so obvious who these faggots are.

This so much. 8pol has sacrificed a lot of shit just to shut us out because of moderation differences. Site is way to strict for fucks sake

No one can catch us, no one can stop us now

>Nazi stormfags thinking Sup Forums is their hugbox
Lol I fucking hate those thin-skinned retards.
Sup Forums was born as a meme board and will stay that way.

>If you don't know what freech and /leftypol/ are then you need to lurk moar you fucking hue monkey
I know what /leftypol/ is because commies from there post here all the time, i googled Freech and it's just another obscure little lefty board that no-one cares about except shills within your circle.

Shoo shoo goon

>L-LE GOON XDDDDD LE GOON XDDXDDDD
All your posts.

they are right tho
literally since r/thedonald came here we see threads like
>post based black men
>BASED MILO!1!!
>whos your fave alt-rgiht youtuber lol
>stormweenies lmao

cancer has griped this board i hope normalfaggots leave after the election

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU

It's obvious that 8pol has destroyed its own fun in the process of being "redpilled" if that's what you can call it, so much to the point that they start screaming like retards whenever some leftism penetrate their safe space. Its worse then feminists sometimes

You clowns have already been exposed here and here Stop posting any time now.

This is some goon tier d&c happening in this thread.

It's the election that has drawn so many normalfags and redditors here. Sup Forums is much more under control and less shilly when the rdonaldfags were nonexistent

Unless 8pol has gotten worse in the past few months I doubt you got banned just for questioning operation barbarossa- I spent hours shitting on autistic neonazis jerking off about hitler months back.

>Also, I would bet a million dollars that most of the 1post ID shit is 8pol clogging the pipes.

"THOSE OTHER GUYS WHO LEFT Sup Forums MUST BE THE SHILLS, NOT REDDIT OR THE JIDF OR HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN"

Shit thread

Nothing was exposed because there was nothing to be exposed. You cripplechan shills are trying so hard and with so little effect kek.

>.html
Shoo shoo back to your safe space now

Fuck off I don't want to get out of bed to shitpost

They seem a lot more obsessed with blacks than the average Sup Forums user. Are they he ones who constantly spam cuck all over the place to shit up threads?

What pathetic levels have you fallen to to be this mad and try to start drama on Sup Forums

It's the cripplekikes that made milo popular to begin with. Gamer gates was a mistake

When there is a happening 8ch has the better info stream. Sup Forums always wins with population though

Wait so then i was a shill and now i'm a dramaqueen? You gotta try to be more consistent with your shilling cripple.

Being this bad of shill

T.Goon

Info stream is controlled but you have to post according to the criteria or you will be muted/banned. Fun posting gets them anally annihilated

>EVERYONE IS A GOON
Kek sure mentally insane leaf, you're probably the same leaf that spammed Obama threads back in March-May.

I funpost there 24 7 but have never been banned the mods must like my high quality content

I know how to spot you queers.

Keep crying goon.