m.youtube.com/watch?v=mT7EcNHovJ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwTaTEpT8I
youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A rock
A turd
A piece of heavy vibrating machinery
A pot plant

what's with americans and the hate for nickelback? genuine question, I really think they make good music. maybe the songs are the same most of the time but the albums strike me as pretty decent

>not wanting to go gay for Ryan Peake

Stolen waifu

>maybe the songs are the same most of the time
Not always. They tend to go from ballads to hard rock to emotional songs to singing about alchohol.

They have some great guitar riffs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mT7EcNHovJ8

I am so jelly ;_;

>I am so high I can hear heaven
>I am so high I can see 9/11
Why did Sam Raimi help write the song lyrics for their Hero song?

Fucking Chads.

>Not always. They tend to go from ballads to hard rock to emotional songs to singing about alchohol.

well, that's why I was wondering because I think so too. I feel like there are many songs that are different enough but I also see a lot of hate going on for the band. it's really crazy

I have all the albums on my harddrive and I like to listen to their songs occasionally

is it because they are mainstream?

Who would you cast as Avril in the biopic?

>is it because they are mainstream?
Maybe. I remember back in the day Nickelback was more loved. I think a lot of people didnt like their change to pop styled songs but I like listening to their stuff like When We Stand Together, Lullaby and their latest album had 2 great heavy rock songs: Million Miles An Hour and Edge of a Revolution.

Hope their next album has similar songs like that as well as songs like Someday which sound great to me.

I feel like either people hate, love or don't know jack shit about nickelback. there's not really an inbetween thing

>Lullaby
>Million Miles an Hour

my niggah

THE SPEED OF FUCKIN SOUND!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwTaTEpT8I

This was a great live song opening and how they had that giant tunnel screen in the background of their stage.

I wish that guitar solo wasnt so overpolluted by electronic effects. Sounds better live

It reminds me of Metallica's Load and ReLoad albums.

You could take a couple a Nickelback songs from each of their albums and put together a great solid record that most would love.

Aiden Gillen, Brendan Fraser, Paul Dano + 1 more. It would be an instant classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

Left to right

Jon Benjamin
Jack fom lost
Dax Shepard
Vince from fast and furious

>Aiden Gillen as Chad
This would be a fucking masterpiece

Nick Cage in every role

normie meme

I heard she got AIDS