Daily reminder that these three countries love each other and are secretly teaming up to conquer the world

Daily reminder that these three countries love each other and are secretly teaming up to conquer the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fZSFspb1m4
youtube.com/watch?v=KDGX0yZD_Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gweilo are spreading anti pan asia propaganda!!!!!!!

do not trust the marbled eyed demons!!!!

We have always been at war with Eastasia. We have always been allies with Eurasia.

silly blue eyed white d(emon)ragon
your end is near

North Korean
East Korean(Japan)
West Korean(China)
South Korean

hello Jason-kun

trying to break apart the holy alliance using false flag?

YOUR END IS NEAR

fuck off. don't categorize us in the same group including chinks/gooks, which really gets to me.

Hello Michael-kun
How's your business trip to Tokyo?

G E T O U T
Y O U R E N D I S N E A R

asia ends at korea and the pacific starts from japan
we japanese are pacific people, not asian

japanese do not being with asians

>Japan(Japanese:日本Nippon[ɲip̚poɴ]orNihon[ɲihoɴ]; formally日本国Nippon-kokuorNihon-koku, meaning "State of Japan") is asovereignisland nationinEast Asia.

sorry gaijin you guys on the first step

E N D I S N E A R

That's like saying Canada, USA and Mexico love each other.

That won't be happen. Because of japs and chinks

memes aside this would be a good idea in secret

dont let the burgers know

Hello Johnson-kun and Brian hyung
hows your evening?

Yeah, so do isreal, iran and saudi arabia

w o k e

its all western propaganda to demoralize the superior eyed beings

Never, period

Love is simple! "if one pursues, another one will run away."
Those three countries will just keep their distances comfortable.
and that's not love.

Have some more (You)s

We don't belong to Asia thank you

its already done Adam-kun

>All these Japan is not asia meme
When will this meme finally die? It's like Argentina is not South America because they're European descendants.

In logical, if you don't show the proof, you can be on the first step.

Korea is King

Actually, moral and stability conquers Japan.
Even if you have never visited, you will know.
That's a unique in Asia.

... New Clothes
youtube.com/watch?v=_fZSFspb1m4

So you are not Asian because you are good people? What the fuck is that logic?

>moral
>half the pop. jerk off to 12 year old cartoon character

fact is fact, my asian friend

mainland china has become literally completely shit. ive recently dug up china via mainlanders living in japan or accessing twitter somehow speaking chinese or japanese there and its worse than i expected.

some chinese guys actively have started to report what the fuck is going on in china these days and all of them literally are uncivilized and subhuman af. i could upload all of those countless subhuman and very hurtful videos on some western site. youd actually unironically be angry over some of them if you are sane. its painful, cruel, and very sad.

hope Sup Forums assholes, especially western azns, know about these asap, get the real and stay awoke. in sum modern days ccp is a fucking disease. it cant be a joke. theyve literally made china garbage and enabled people to be like red guards ver 2.0 who are totally incapable of empathy. the people are naive af and cant even understand what the fuck they are doing believing in their patriotism as sham. theyve just confused being pro-ccp with being a nationalist and cant even differentiate it the same way those red guards were holding struggle sessions and lynching innocent people.

They say... "man tends to observe an object from his instinctive curiosity."
Is that your usual behaviour?

They are fucking hating each other.

Japanese ancestor Jomon people has happily lived a life for 10,000 years or more.
Jomon people has different DNA from from the other Asian.
youtube.com/watch?v=KDGX0yZD_Bc

A science rule:
if you can pick up one from a collection with unique features, you should distinguish it from the others.

I'd like to hear your base to deny this rule and the practice.

Nope, if china destroyed commie party, we might love each other like today's taiwan-japan relationship. The same thing will never be happened with Korea and Japan.

Kek, no way

When I was in university I was taking a biology science class. We were doing labs, and there was a FOB Japanese girl, some FOB Chinese students and other Asians.

The Japanese girl tried to befriend the Chinese group and they barely acknowledged her and then avoided her throughout the rest of the term, and the Jap girl was forced to hang out with whites. LMAO

But Japan and Korea are extremely intimate friendly countries (indirect) allies
Actually, the number of Koreans visiting Japan is very high

Are you a dumb? The increasing of numbers visiting Japan from SK has not nothing to do with our relationships. Most of us hate Koreans, which is very fact. The reason they are visiting here is two direct reasons.
One is that sk is just boring shit country they d enjoy themselves, the other reason is they shift visiting from china to here because there is massive Korea hate phenomena in chink land led by commie government atm.

>some FOB Chinese students

No wonder they are sons/daughters of highest ranks of commie party.

>leaf

A

FUCKIN

a. KCIA intruded into Japan and kidnapped KDJ. though no apology.

b. After Japan newly minted 500yen coins, Korea had a plan to newly mint 500won coins in the same size and almost same weight(though 1/10 worth to the Japanese coin). Japan demanded Korea not to mint those coins But they minted.
Finally false coins are used in Japan. but no apology.

c.After the war, US became an arbitrator to settle the sovereignty between Japan and Korea. US secretary assistant of State. Dean Rusk decided Takeshima belongs to Japan.
Though Korea invaded Takeshima.
Under Japan-Korea Basic Treaty of 1965, Japan and Korea have an obligation to have a talk when an issue lies between them. Though Korea have rejected to talk about the sovereignty of Takeshima.

Japan and Korea should keep a distance comfortable

? Are you fucking idiot? China cannot destory commie. Japan and China both relationships will not recover ever.

jealous-ed you ?

>Most of us hate Koreans
don't pretend as if you are representative of japan you retarded netouyo

Fuck you vitiligo

Well, your opinion is absolutely irrelevant

canada is the best country in the world

So you mean I am zainichi korean? well, as I said you are mentally retarded.

Why do savages love Cuckland so much?

He is probably real Japanese. I heared East Korea(東朝鮮) is a meme world from 2ch /news/

japs are cool but plz no kors

But everybody know you are notoriously famous zainichi Yuta on Sup Forums.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Just seek help. It seems you have a schizophrenia.

> same vocabularies phrases are used like every fucking single Japan related thread

It is literally YOU no doubts.

>South Koreans are okay with China
Wait, what? China is the only reason why their arch enemy North Korea still exists.

Kek Why do japs in Sup Forums post that pic ? Even though they are not actually korean. Your cunt is full of fabrication. Pathetic

It's actually one recognized schizo poster who spams the same incoherent gibberish. Just report and ignore his shitposts. It's like you are trying to communicate with a broken bot spam.

Only gooks can sympathize each other.

>It's actually one recognized schizo poster who spams the same incoherent gibberish. Just report and ignore his shitposts. It's like you are trying to communicate with a broken bot spam.

Always this and shit
This psycho Yuta has same phrase like this for defending himself/zainichi/korea in his /fuckjap/ memo folder.