What would you do to Siouxsie Sioux if you could do it with no repercussions?

what would you do to Siouxsie Sioux if you could do it with no repercussions?

I'd ruffle her hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090108132132/http://arts.independent.co.uk/music/features/article2904327.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=xr9KRAMydf0
youtu.be/SNuo7Odpb6c
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dn1XKMR3s
youtube.com/watch?v=OiCpfZXjbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=NXjs859UdKI
youtu.be/2dLbj-X53VI
youtu.be/O9ohy6Km4mY
youtu.be/6b3PNfdi32k
youtu.be/ZoxibPymqy8
youtu.be/SeTvxwxprYg
youtu.be/8vgqwLVtccE
youtu.be/uHFAUJIxTnA
youtu.be/qBbNVjQwTbs
youtu.be/iLDr31cpGbE
youtu.be/kOkIaKnemto
youtu.be/LZmRoIgDRI4
youtu.be/jrKRtnBnrCs
youtu.be/l9wJxC7iAZs
youtu.be/jfBu4mn7FX8
youtu.be/Sk-aUWEcDqc
youtu.be/_7X052kLYYY
youtu.be/To_ZopqVmnI
youtube.com/watch?v=RdKY4I_34DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have consensual sex with her and rub her A-cup boobs and puffy nipples

I'd probably say something along the lines of "Dark-punk's most overrated artist, Siouxsie has left behind very few compositions that deserve to be remembered. Most of her "music" was actually attitude, and therein lies her importance. She was an icon, and undoubtedly influenced bands worldwide. Goth-rock would not be a widespread phenomenon without her. But, unlike her model Nico, she was "only" an icon, and never a musician. Thanks to heavy promotion from major labels since the beginning of her career, she did achieve a bigger commercial success that the rest of dark-punk's emaciated ranks but at the expense of sacrifing whatever little originality her music had. If nothing else, the commercial scam helped give the genre some credibility with labels, which in turn materialized in a broader acceptance of gothic music worldwide. That is what Siouxsie will be remembered for."

Fuck off with this pasta. The Banshees influenced Joy Division, and Slowdive, and were at one point bigger than The Cure.
They shared members with The Cure, Magazine, Specimen, and even the Sex Pistols. They were a huge cultural force.

i can smell it in the air

I would never do anything wrong to Siouxsie. I'd feel wrong, and especially so since she is one of my idols.
I'd ruffle her hair too though.

>WOOOOAAAAH OH
>OH YOUR CITY LIES IN DUST

More like Susie Slut.

This. I don't find her sexually attractive, but she's one of my favorite musicians of all time and a huge inspiration.

>in a relationship with the same man for 30+ years
>slut

>divorced him and came out as a bisexual who prefers feminine men

Source?

>"I think men and women are very different and maybe we're not totally suited as partners. We are so different emotionally. Women are allowed and encouraged to have all these emotions, whereas I still find men repressed. Isn't it weird the way, politically, women are oppressed but emotionally men are? I just do think females are superior. I, erm, I think they have the whole package."
>"I've never particularly said I'm hetero or I'm a lesbian. I know there are people who are definitely one way, but not really me. I suppose if I am attracted to men then they usually have more feminine qualities."

web.archive.org/web/20090108132132/http://arts.independent.co.uk/music/features/article2904327.ece

She's right.

>I just do think females are superior.
Friendship ENDED with Siouxsie now DINAH is my BEST FRIEND

I'd ask her to do hair and makeup with me. She'd be cool to hang out with.

did you even read the pasta?

I'm very confused by that pic. What the hell is going on on her pelvic area?

>Literally just a sluttier Siouxsie: the artist
At least she's hot tho

She's literally NOT though

Have you ever heard sing or play? She sounds fuckall like Siouxsie

she's not just hot, she's also a better musician, she's also very fun, and she's also a great vocalist with a super spooky witchy voice

45 Grave actually made fun music.
SS&TB was all arthouse gloom.

youtube.com/watch?v=xr9KRAMydf0

>arthouse
dreamhouse

This. Death Rock > Post-Punk

That shit literally sounds like Twisted Sister or something. It's awful. Listen to this instead.

youtu.be/SNuo7Odpb6c

correct

pof pof

What the fuck is this?

No fucking way anyone can believe this is better than the banshees

First of all, that's wrong. Second of all, that didn't sound like death rock. That sounded like hair metal / stadium rock garbage. Death rock is shit like Christian Death and Samhain.

I do listen to Siouxsie, but I still listen to 45 Grave. They are too different to compare, just because the lead singer is a woman who wears striking makeup.

Twisted Sister is good shit what are you on, you faggot?

This. The Banshees made art. They transcended post-punk, into the realms over neo-psychedelia, dance, and even classical.
That shit just sounded like cheesy halloween music.

I know that it's better

Death rock is also stuff like 45 Grave, too bad you weren't aware of it, you complete tourist

45 grave is definite death rock. Party Time sounds the way it does for a reason. It's tongue in cheek.
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dn1XKMR3s

Here's a more genre typical 45G song. Sounds a fair bit like Samhain, yes?

Twisted Sister was trash.

oh give us a fucking break, art is still entertainment

they just made relaxing music with quirky elements to keep it entertaining and fun in a more roundabout way. 45grave is straightforward good music for dancing

>Autistic deathrock fans trying to defend their waifu
She's literally named cancer

respect glam metal you boy of soy

Twisted Sister is just too spicy for your weak palate

How is anything I said wrong? They made straightforward punk early on, and then post-punk, dabbled in psychedelia, released a few singles and an EP with full orchestral arrangements, and then started making dance songs.

This fucking sucks, who would even compare this to Siouxsie and the Banshees?
Shit sounds like it's the soundtrack to a 1987commercial for halloween candy

>wimpy indie boy who got into goth rock through MGMT memery trying to tell us what is good music and what isn't

who /kommunityfk/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=OiCpfZXjbsk

You said it as if that was any better than cheesy halloween music.

that's what's wrong with your statement

mate iff you can't tell the difference between one of the most creative post-punk bands and literal buttrock, then you have no taste and should just leave the thread

>Waaaah everyone who doesn't like slut cancer is a strawman I made up waaaah

The only person in this thread to do so:
did so in response to Siouxsie's predictably anormative gender views because I doubt Dinah has ever had anything to say about gender as a concept because her band has always just been about tongue in cheek fun.

>This fucking sucks
>Shit sounds like it's the soundtrack to a 1987commercial for halloween candy

ASTOUNDING cognitive dissonance

wow!!!!!

if you don't realize that well-crafted buttrock can be just as great as artsy post-punk then your taste is all fucked up by your ego.

>Related Videos
>youtube.com/watch?v=NXjs859UdKI
>Genres: Deathrock/Glam/Batcave
>Batcave

way to confirm my presumptions, wimppp

>cheap commercial garbage made by people who had nothing to do with the scene but want to craft an image
>"well-crafted buttrock can be great"

well at least you admit you have shit taste, kek

>tfw I’m siouxsie’s type

>people who had nothing to do with the scene
>45Grave

pick literally one you ignorant dipshit

>plebs of this magnitude are on this board RIGHT NOW
When will it eeeeeeend?

having some trouble reading?
I said it sounded like a commercial soundtrack, he implied that commercial soundtracks were good. commercial soundtracks are made by people who weren't in the scene but want to make a pastiche

I don't care when or where 45grave came from but that song sounds nothing like OG post-punk or darkwave or gothic rock, it sounds like 80s arena buttrock with a vague halloween theme plastered on top

I love super new wavy goth. The Cure, Siouxsie, and JD innovated the music, but they never just went FULL BLAST on melding 80s high fashion and super polished production with goth style like the "less important" bands.

The Banshees did everything, man.

>punk
youtu.be/2dLbj-X53VI
youtu.be/O9ohy6Km4mY

>post-punk
youtu.be/6b3PNfdi32k
youtu.be/ZoxibPymqy8
youtu.be/SeTvxwxprYg

>neo-psychedelia
youtu.be/8vgqwLVtccE
youtu.be/uHFAUJIxTnA
youtu.be/qBbNVjQwTbs

>dance
youtu.be/iLDr31cpGbE
youtu.be/kOkIaKnemto
youtu.be/LZmRoIgDRI4

>some dabbling with classical strings and orchestras
youtu.be/jrKRtnBnrCs
youtu.be/l9wJxC7iAZs

>some weird spanish shit they did
youtu.be/jfBu4mn7FX8

>whatever this shit is
youtu.be/Sk-aUWEcDqc
youtu.be/_7X052kLYYY
youtu.be/To_ZopqVmnI

p-pic?

>waaaah waaah the loud riffs hurt my earsies and there's not enough psychedelic novelty pieces to activate my smarty boy brainsies

stop giving Siouxsie a bad name you cunt

I suggest you go back to wanking it to Radiohead if you wanna feel smart, Siouxsie and the Banshees ain't the band for you

I don't deny it

I'm just trying to make you realize that it doesn't make them any better than 45 Grave.

also minimal synth/electro
youtube.com/watch?v=RdKY4I_34DU

I cant believe a Siouxsie and the fucking banshees thread has been hijacked by a bunch of buttrock

That's because it's deathrock you tard

do YOU have some trouble reading?

Reminder that 45Grave and Pale Waves are literally the same thing but with different trends to parasite off.

God damn, these are some obscure demos and B-sides. Thanks, user.

How did you manage to fit so many strawmen in one post tho? Impressive.

1. that has nothing to do with my point that they're a shit band who aren't anywhere near as interesting as the Banshees
2. good deathrock exists, but that's hardly even deathrock. sounds like fucking KISS or Def Leppard put out a halloween album

Based anons

>buttboys buttblasted by buttrock
how fitting!

I dunno, how do YOU manage to be all those strawmen at once?

1 your point is wrong, and being "interesting" isn't as important as having consistently catchy riffs
2 It's literal deathrock, sorry you don't even know the basics of the genre.

Man, what an incredible band. I wish they were more well-known outside of goth/post-punk circles. Calling them a post-punk band is really selling them short

>people on this board now defend buttrock
>these people invaded one of the few good threads left in the catalogue
Please leave

you're wrong, but that doesn't even matter anymore.
just leave the thread already faggot
nobody wants you here, so why still post? go make another thread for 45grave if you want

The style of that particular song is deliberate. The song is called Party Time and it's about a 5 year old girl who is raped and murdered. it's part of the joke.

>1 your point is wrong, and being "interesting" isn't as important as having consistently catchy riffs
So IT WAS bait huh? Got me good!

I'm OP you loser. Make me.

I post the bands I want in the threads I want and you got no right to dislike 45Grave, so you don't have a ground to stand on.

Great thread, thanks for making it. Now fuck off so we can discuss good music, please?

>no right to dislike 45Grave
>no ground to stand on
Am I on trial? Is this a fucking courtroom? What do you mean "no ground to stand on"? I have the right to dislike whatever I want.

But we are discussing good music: we're discussing 45 Grave and the fact that, objectively speaking (that is, once you remove your pathetic unwarranted self-importance for listening to a band that dabbles in many genres instead of just a couple), it's at least as good as Siouxsie and the Banshees

seriously your appreciation for S&TB seems to boil down to "dude they play SO MANY GENRES lmao" as if that's a feat. Or as if that made their music significantly more enjoyable.
Talk about selling them short.

You're goddamn right, I'm condemning your shit taste as an offense to common decency you sniveling little fuck.

Lemme explain that for you: 45 Grave make good music. Good music shouldn't be disliked. Therefore, if you dislike it, you're doing something that shouldn't be done, therefore you're an asshole.

>SO MANY GENRES
That wasn't necessarily my point. My point was that they're consistently interesting. They released so much quality music, with such great variety, that it isn't fair compare them to a mediocre deathrock band. The Banshees weren't a one-trick pony, and they were amazing at almost everything they attempted.

especially when you consider Siouxsie got into the music business by being a Sex Pistols groupie and nobody on the fucking planet would ever say the Pistols were artists or visionaries.

Mate, this post is embarrassing. Are are you a literal child?

>implying Siouxsie didn't transcend what the Pistols were doing

do you have autism?

plebs

>45 Grave make good music. Good music shouldn't be disliked. Therefore, if you dislike it, you're doing something that shouldn't be done, therefore you're an asshole.
Wew

This post is like a parody of the stereotypical Sup Forums faggot argument. Can't wait to see this on r/Sup Forums

>band is just as good as demonstrably better band literally because I said so!
>What are opinions
Are all Vagina Cancer fans this dense, or is it just this thread?

Literally embarrassing. Stop.

The issue, you see, is that as i explained earlier, being "interesting" isn't as important as being consistently catchy and unfortunately for S&TB, they aren't consistently catchy. Many of their songs are too mellow, barely danceable. That is a definite weakness (even if it's an intentional one) that often puts them on the same level of quality as mediocre deathrock (which 45 Grave isn't since it's very good deathrock).

Yeah but as I've pointed out being an artist/visionary/smartypants nerdoid really doesn't mean jack when your music isn't fun to mosh to

How are Siouxsie fans so horrifically defensive. Nobody ever shits on her. She's respected and idolized throughout the industry. Somebody posts death rock, a genre with close connections to goth, post punk, and glam and the Siouxsie Defense Patrol springs to action like it's somehow an attack on Siouxsie. Like what in the fuck. You can't even like bands of related subgenres anymore.

Are you unable to understand perfectly sound arguments?

Oh wait, yes you are

try to disprove any of it, faggot. I'll be waiting

opinions are either right or wrong, read Plato

Stop disliking things nobody should dislike and I'll stop.

You're lucky I'm not also demanding an apology

Who would have thought that goth rock is one of the most controversial genres on Sup Forums right now

>The issue, you see, is that as i explained earlier, being "interesting" isn't as important as being consistently catchy
1. S&TB happens to be consistently catchy across their entire discography while also being interesting.
2. I'm honestly appalled anyone would actually entertain, let alone defend, the notion that "catchiness" is more important than interesting, challenging or otherwise good compositions in music.

I'm beginning to think that Grimesfags got into Siouxsie lately

Did we fall on some massive bait? I feel like this can't be real.

You need to loosen the chinstrap on your training fedora, mate. It's cutting off the circulation to your already atrophied brain. Music that doesn't meet music critic art school buzzword criteria is not automatically devoid of value. There's a place for gloomy artsy fartsy and there's a place for in-your-face good times.

1 that's wrong, S&TB aren't consistently catchy, their more post-punk songs are the most danceable and memorable, the rest not so much
2 I'm not surprised that a Sup Forumstant would dismiss catchiness as a secondary element of musical quality when in fact it's among the topmost ones

I don't know about the others, but I'm sperging especially because 45Grave is a terrible band that leeched off the goth aesthetic, much like how you would have a bunch of people shitting on you if you unironically defended Pale Waves in a goth thread or, say, Kenny G in a jazz thread when compared to the bonafide classics of their genres and areas.