CYBERNAZI/Lazare theory

Did the old tripfag, Lazare, become Cybernazi?

Lazare was literally obsessed with minimal wave and synthpop, he was autistically homophobic and paranoid, and he was really into cartoons. He was also very up on Sup Forums's memes.

Did our own Lazare go on to become CYBERNAZI, the founder of "fashwave"?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/25438089/#q25439603
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barneyfags all need to be drowned in sewage pits

lierally who the fuck
i knew only pony faggots cared about fashwave
kys sage'd

pretty sure the dude offed himself, not even joking

You're not the real Lee

pls no

Good. One less degenerate in this world.

2012-13 era tripfag. he posted sunrise to late into the night, just constant

Details?

I'm not a fascist or a brony, but you're so painfully new AND you're ignorant of the history of the board.

keep holding onto that oldfag, no one will be able to take from you the fact that you've been on Sup Forums a long time

hang these fucking fucks

I don't know any details, I just remember someone mentioning it in a tripfag nostalgia thread a few weeks ago. meow hear me roar I know for a fact killed himself, I read his obituary. maybe I'm remembering wrong

make them die plz

this thread is just depressing. you need to go talk a walk guys

I don't take any pride in being here so long - I'm actually a bit self-conscious about it - but it is off-putting when people get self-righteous about things they're oblivious to.

burn them all to death

Interesting, no worries. That would just be something. Maybe I'm nostalgic. People like Lazare, Not OP, lewis, CLT, etc. were unbearably obnoxious, but when they went away I weirdly missed them, even though I couldn't stand them when they were here.

hang them all

that's not really something to be proud of, but i guess that's all people like you have

bleed them out

yeah it's weird to miss something you dislike but I feel you

fucking shoot these fags down

make them all die

alt-normies were a mistake

I'm almost done with a master's degree at a top university, I've been to almost 30 countries, I've lived long term in 3, and while I admit to not having the best social skills, I'm becoming more charismatic, and I'm working on developing myself with zen. I'd say I'm doing okay.

execute their shit

hang them

I'd like to see them die

>trying to brag on the interwebs
judging by that autismal comment, you're not lmaoooo

I am. I might just be a bit insecure.

cut them up with knives

This thread isn't about MLP. The only reason I used that image is because every single one of Lazare's posts included him.

Hey Lee. Haven't seen you since the superb owl.

you know...you could be a harvard graduate billionaire and no one will give a shit, you're supposedly an oldfag you should have known that. no need to be elitist about some old memes, you're taking what was meant to be fun disposable shitposting seriously.

Doesn't matter:
>Global Rule 15: All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.
As such, I have every right to speed up this thread's rightful death.

hang them all

rbt.asia/mu/thread/25438089/#q25439603
keep it up, Lee, you might make it until there's none of us left

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Do people really still give a shit about ponies 8 years later?

I was talking to him in a discord group several months back, but he completely disappeared. A friend of his within the group keeps insisting that he overdosed and passed away, but he's probably bullshiting since he gave no evidence.

why the fuck did i open Sup Forums - music and see an op with the word "lazare" in it on the front page in the year of our lord two thousand and fucking eighteen

God, that's degenerate

I was never elitist. I just think your aggression over something you're ignorant about is annoying.

For the record, I'm broke and while I am at a top 50 school, I'm not Ivy league. I just find it obnoxious that you were so butthurt by my criticism that you made the ridiculous insult that I must not have anything else going on in my life. Though I have to admit, it's a serious waste of time to use this board, even moreso as I type these responses to a faggot like you.

/mlp/ still exists for a reason, you know.

>is such a nazi he hangs around a thread to own people who like a cartoon who aren't even ITT

holy fuck that takes me back

Do you like The Standard Model?
Really good album.