The coming gun buyback

>So you ready to hand in those guns?
No sir
>We will pay you full market value plus 10%!
Nope city slicker
>Sir this is your final chance give up now!
SHALL NOT BE FRIN....

Will gun nuts really fight back from are common sense approach to guns with such violence?

Gun buyback? Sounds like a good opportunity to make some cash off some pipe with a nail in it.
Even better it's a good place to go offer a bit more for someone in line to sell their gun to you instead of the police.

Why do you need to take guns from civilians if you don't plan on oppressing them?

Yes mandatory buy backs work and make common sense

The government is no longer representing me or the constitution if they decide to take away my gun. I will not cooperate. I do not willingly give up my rights, nor is gun ownership related to the problems. All this could do is cause a civil war.

tfw canada will have better gun laws than the usa soon

We do have better laws than some of their states. It's ridiculous.

(((Vox writer)))

yeah making gun laws different inside a sovereign nation is beyond retarded

Do you guys even listen to yourselves? Jesus. Are you both retarded? You're doing what now, advocating for more and "better" laws? It's like you're doing everything you can to bend over. Did you ever once think that your life would be better with less laws? Do you think that laws stop people from doing stupid shit? Let me ask you this. If it was totally legal to rob and kill people, would you be out there on the streets, robbing and killing people like a fucking nigger?

>Soldiers bombing US Citizens who don't give up guns
>US Soldiers turning on the population rather then staging a coup
>Military is filled to the brim with redpilled gun loving Americans
Literally how retarded are you?

how is it common sense to try something that doens't work?
doesn't work in mexico. doesn't work in australia. didn't work in france.

better laws = less regulation
The majority of Canadians want long gun proliferation but also want hand gun restriction because muds gonna mud. When people say gun laws we're generally talking about rifles and shotguns which as of four years ago aren't even tracked by the gun store let alone the government.

Are you fucking dumb? I can go take my vz58 and run around in the woods all day shooting targets while it would be banned in California. I could go buy a PTRS tomorrow and shoot that in the woods too all I like and that's banned in California too.

I really don't k ow what you're getting at because less restrictive laws are always better. Stay in school.

I don't blame you for being confused. In America you're going towards gun control but we went/are going the opposite way already cancelling the registry and lowering license fee to a insignificant amount.

What good would tracking rifles and shotguns do?

>implying law enforcement/military, who are overwhelingly right wing and fiercely pro second amendment, will ever go door to door to 100 million households to confiscate the legal guns owned by most of the last decent citizens we have left
>implying it would even be logistically possible with the full support of LE and military

I'm starting to think these gun-grab scares are orchestrated by the left at the behest of the gun lobby. Every time they talk about banning guns the only thing that happens is an exponential increase in gun sales. I think something like 30,000 AR'S were sold in Florida alone in the week following the Orlando shooting. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

No were not.not even close.

Almost every state has swicthed to shall issue with a few others going towards constitutional carry

Your fucking retarded and think you know shit about how laws are working in america

If anything youre a liberal who ignores facts in order to support his own view

Honestly, kill yourself.

I really mean that

PAL is shall issue with the exception of people with diagnosed mental issues. We even allow felons to own guns here so don't pipe up without doing a simple google first.

>value+10%
m80 you don't know how supply and demand works

If someone tried to buy every gun in America the price of them would shoot up by an order of magnitude. If you managed to buy 90% of guns in America the last 10% of holdouts would be going for millions each.

You're an idiot.

why does he look like a sweaty failing artist?

>You're an idiot.

Three pair don't lie.

Yep. I look forward to going door to door and shooting every Libshit in my neighborhood. It will bring me enormous pleasure to see the look in their eyes as I kill their children in front of them.

>B-but the p-police!
I am the police.

If that's true, bless you, patriot.

I'll need at least 500% of market value for each.

Otherwise I'm not interested.