Have you ever spotted a celebrity?

Have you ever spotted a celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Rocco Papaleo counts?

I once saw Jim Jarmusch walking around and eating a sandwhich. He was walking and moving his head as if he was listening to mysic, but I didn't see any headphones.

I saw Dr. Cornel West in a Greek restraraunt in NJ once.

yep

I saw Anna Kendrick in the sewer the other day. She was down there with all the other rats, eating shit and squeaking about how much she loved being in shit while another rat was fucking her. She kept talking about how she loved being in shit.

When I was very young me and my parents sat next to Roman Polanski in a restaurant. IIRC they even exchanged some words.

I went to highschool with Chris Hemsworth
He was in year 10, I was in year 7
We used to talk on the school bus about the Star Wars expanded universe novels
He was obsessed with Natalie Portman
He backed up my version of events when I threw a bully down a flight of stairs

Just New Zealand celebrities

So no, not really

In 2007 I sat next to some soap opera actor on a plane and only found out who he was after talking with him for like 5 hours. Forgot his name.

>me on the right

Saw Mel Gibson at a party once. Some security guy was telling everyone that if they even looked Mel in the eyes they would be removed from the party.

Liev Schreiber and his wife+kids came into an Arcade i was working at a few years back, it was just after Goon had come out and we had a good chat.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Did you get to sit on his lap?

World famous in New Zealand

I got into a fight with Temeura Morrison once

he kicked my ass
Still like him though

I saw Brian Posehn at 3 different times in 3 different cities. I did not plan to see him at any of those times.

Macho Man Randy Savage at a red light in St.Pete, Fla

youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q

I've lived in NYC my whole life and I've never seen a real celebrity because I never leave the outer boroughs except for Earl Strickland, he's a pool pro

my sister said mark Wahlberg said hi to her once though

thats a huge cock

>my sister said mark Wahlberg said hi to her once though

lmao what a rapist

Celebrity here. You're basically spotting me right now

I saw Hugo Weaving at an Asian grocery store in Sydney.

did say "too much weights, not enough speedwork" at the end of the beating?

yeh cuz

>and his wife+kids
You mean Naomi Watts?

this made me smile, thank you.

I got a picture with gif related and meet Eric Andre, who's much shorter in person.

I was at a party he was at with a friend who browses Sup Forums and the Isaac Heampstead-Wright and dude who plays The Mountain on Game of Thrones was also there. My buddy said "he's a big guy" and kind of looked at me so I said, "for you" and Isaac giggled the same way me and my friend did. So, not a definite but I'd say it's pretty likely. I guess maybe he thought it was a gay joke or something but he seemed to know what we were talking about.

Yeah but i couldnt remember her name and didn't talk to her at all, only found out she was famous too way after. He also had a nanny or some shit like that with them.

pretty sure I saw rob van dam at a sporting goods store

>implying Isaac isn't the guy shitposting about Sophie Turner being a junkie

She IS a junky though. Everyone knows it.

I can't remember for sure but I think the other rat was named Edgar Wright or something.

Kate made me touch a Fleshlight.

She also made me crawl put of her pussy when I was very young.

I was in a local healthy/expensive type restaurant in Ceder Rapids, MI (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham in the deli. The lady asked what kind I would like and I replied "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" really loudly to her, and the guy behind me cracks up laughing.

I turn around: Steve. Martin.

He kind half leans around me and says "honey glazed!" to the lady at the counter and I kinda stare at him in awe and mutter "thanks." I'm about to pay for it but he interjects and says "no way, this one's on me." and pays for it right there. I was astounded. I did the only thing I could think of: the Three Amigos salute. He cracks up and says "guess how long it's been since someone did that to me." I reply a year, he says "try ten."
We end up having coffee at the other side of the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive place in SB, and had been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes, but he had to split because his ham was going bad. I shook his hand told him he made my year. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the ground, my eyes covered in blood, seeing only a blurry image of an anvil being raised above my head. I couldn't make out his witty parting line before the anvil came down, ending my life.

kek

I saw Felicia Day once and asked her if she'd ever met any celebrities and she said "no"

lily pls