GUY WHO ATTEMPTED TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP WAS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

GUY WHO ATTEMPTED TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP WAS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36582770

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/shoot-and-stab-nigel-farage-hundreds-of-social-media-messages-urging-attacks-on-ukip-leader-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#noborders
#nohumanisillegal

#TemporaryBanOnBritons

He can profit so much from this..
How can these people not realise this?

#TemporaryBanOnAmerifats

>#noborders
>#nohumanisillegal
youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig

He was a white Briton

juicy irony

Yeah, like he profited from the Orlando shootings, right?

Let's call him what he really was. A leftist. We have a huge leftist problem around the world. Leftism is a mental disorder and leads to violence. This is because leftism only functions through force on individuals to give up what they have to others.

Holy fucking kek, this is hilarious. The fact that he's a white male illegal just makes it all the juicier since noone can pull the oppression card.

when the jokes are writing themselves

what a time to be alive

Well he did say he would stop immigration from Islamic countries until they could be vetted.

You forgot the line right under that which says he has autism and has attempted suicide in the past

This is a false flag to get Trump more votes.
Can't you guys see it?

Can't stump the Trump

yes
and he came by plane
walls are useless Sup Forums BTFO again

I'd be mad too if the air i breathed had asbestos in it ching chong.

#shootdownalltheplanes

stay upset pedro.

>walls are useless
The wall just got 40000 feet higher.

BUILD

THE

Wasn't high enough.

>(Literally) autistic, suicidal British NEET illegal immigrant who'd never shot a gun before

So THAT'S what happened to Brit/pol/

>British
>White

>Implying Mexican technology is advanced enough for aircraft
Lol

This just keeps getting better and better

We already have the temporary ban on Muslims

W A L L

>American
>Not got British genes

Yep. Leftist narrative obliterated, they basically had to lie nonstop for 48 hours to keep from collapsing into ruin.

>not knowing that there's almost more German heritage in the US
>not knowing that German was basically the second language of the US before WWII

Akbar get off Sup Forums

Anglos are not white you dipshit.

was implying that the US had British genes so it wasn't white

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

I gotta tell you guys the leftist mindset IS FUCKING MENTAL. They've been allowed to get away with pure hatred and fear just because they're on the left. Really makes me sick. Wonder if Trump is still coming to the UK on Wednesday.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/shoot-and-stab-nigel-farage-hundreds-of-social-media-messages-urging-attacks-on-ukip-leader-revealed/

lol you fucking rem get over yourself

lol American educational system proudly displayed here fellas

>muh germanic heritage
daft seppos

SPAM THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

Ironically, the only cure is the camps.
Execute him America.

Sorry your ability to read a simple graph is so impaired. Probably the bacteria from your teeth finding its way into your brain. You people really shouldn't underestimate the importance of good oral hygiene, you know?

>Court research showed he was unemployed, living out of his car and in the US illegally, the Associated Press news agency reports.

>A federal public defender said he had autism and had attempted suicide, the agency adds.

It's somehow reassuring to know this kind of people are Shillary supporters.

Never thought of going to Hong Kong anyway so okay.

Still not entirely sure what happened there. Clearly Trump's plan is vastly superior to Hillary's cuckery. Makes little sense to me...

When the UK sends it's people they're not sending their best

English/Scottish/Welsh here. Full English on my dad's side, Scottish/Welsh on my mom's side. Not proud of my Welsh or Scottish genes desu. Filthy goat fuckers.

That mental conditioning program in the UK must be monarch levels of brainwashing.

You'll be paying for that wall, Jose

Its going to be fun watching the camera footage of from the otherside of the wall where we can see mexican cartels building make shift planes out of refuse.

That kid looked like a 4channer. He's autistic and suicidal, too. Keep your Travis Bickles away from us, britcucks.

BAN ASSAULT BRITS

DOME

Build a wall around Britain

BONG LIVES MATTER!

DEPORT LIMEY SAUSAGE LADS

I can tell that dumb bitch is mexican.

:/

filthy ANGLO BLOOD strikes again