unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

teespring
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Yow0ttgoE
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36582770
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/20/scarborough_scorches_embarrassment_trump_does_donald_john_trump_actually_want_to_win.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awoo!

AWOOOO

I love the awoos.

Reposting from previous thread.

Does anyone remember the old tactic we used to respond to shills with? We would reply to shills by saying something like "Thanks for helping the Trump General get more popular with your bump." We would say nothing else to them but this and they usually would fuck off. Should we do this again?

Awoohoodie!
teespring
.com/donald-trump-2016-awooooment#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

Real thread. Stop the splitting.

We have the best awoos.

Yes. It works.

sage all anime hill shills...

yes, certainly.

you can never have enough trump generals. the more we have, the more there is to counteract plebbit shilling.

These threads used to move quickly with good content. Now it's just faggot weeaboos posting cartoons. Shit is worse than his poll numbers.

Remember when I said Trump would fall further after Orlando and you guys got triggered as fuck? Well...

would it create more spam?

for d3ClQLFV

Alright, so you want me to give you a reason to vote Trump
But if you want me to do that, I need to know your political leanings and your views on different issues (gun control, immigration, etc) first
Without knowing that, I won't be able to convince you properly.

Thanks for helping the Trump General get more popular with your bump!

he will rebound

Let's give it a shot! Respond to shills with it.

hey fin buddy

There are three trump general threads on right now
Thread splitting is what leads to threads going slow

kek
you're really doing it then?

local media in Latvia reports that someone tried to kill Trump, is that true?

Yep
and he was an illegal paco

I'm gonna give it a shot. Encourage others to do the same!

Trumpwave for unification

>youtube.com/watch?v=P4Yow0ttgoE

For future bread makers...

ONLY TRUMP HIMSELF GOES IN THE OP PIC

ANYTHING ELSE INDICATES YOU'RE A FAGGOT SHILL OR A UNDERAGE SUMMER FAG

Me too. Best kind of spam!

>illegal Brit
Did MI5 have two operatives activated?

I live in America and I can assure you that Trump is going to win the General Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to TRUMP.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Trump said he would build that wall our country has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

America will be GREAT AGAIN!

I see your point pajeet.

huevos rancheros

REMINDER THE SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE! ONLY RESPOND TO THEM WITH "Thanks for helping the Trump General get more popular with your bump!"

I will start to post this at the beginning of threads to get the ball rolling.

dont call me lil marco you fucking cuck

Alright so currently there are two threads up right now
Anyone who's been a regular poster on TrumpGen for more than a month at least should know by now that thread splitting makes discussions slower and it makes it easier for shills to derail discussions
So what should we do now? Continue on two separate threads or ask people to remain in a single thread because right now, both the threads are going very very slow

nice vid. who's the band? reminds me of a local band "dark disco" that got on craig ferguson once before disappearing

Kill the older one.

Why has Trump not tweeted or released anything today? The only tweet is weird. He says he "obviously meant he was talking about armed security guards," but when he talks it's like he wants more civilians to be armed. Just doesn't sound like something Trump would say.

This one seems a bit faster than the other one. I don't know. I hate it when threads get split since I don't really know what to do.

This one is fine. It's 3 in the morning here in the US so most anons are sleeping.

He originally was staying in Hoboken, NJ and migrated to CA. He drove a BMW, if that helps any. The narrative is that he was out of money and desperate blahblah.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36582770

>He had reportedly tried to seize the gun after saying he was seeking Mr Trump's autograph at Saturday's rally.
He said he had been planning to try to shoot Mr Trump for about a year but had decided to act now because he finally felt confident enough to do so, court papers say.

He couldn't even bother bringing his own gun even after planning to do it for more than an year
Fucking kek
Brits r cucked 4 lyfe

WE DON'T RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE TRUMP IN THE OP YOU FLAG FAG SHILL. GO POO IN A STREET OR SOMETHING.

I don't eat, I don't sleep, I do nothing but think of you. You keep me under your spell. You keep me under your spell.

>armed drunk/high gays in a club

No.

Yeah same here
And its also morning right now so the threads are going to be slow as fuck and thus it'll take a long time to unite threads again

Older one has people who are refusing to come here because its an anime thread

I guess so

Fuck off. Pajeet is Based as fuck.

Probably was afraid he would get caught trying to get a gun into the event, so he went for trying to steal the gun of security on site. He apparently didn't know how holsters work.

I'm not posting as much because I'm masturbating in another tab but I'll start posting stuff when I'm done.

yes he is confirmed for based pajeet

>WE DON'T RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE TRUMP IN THE OP YOU FLAG FAG SHILL. GO POO IN A STREET OR SOMETHING.

And what's your solution to this?
All I asked is whether we should stay on separate threads or go on a single thread so that it can move faster
Jfc

Well, guns are banned in the UK so I don't blame him for not knowing how holsters work I guess

So I'm not the only one who masturbates while lurking Sup Forums

>So I'm not the only one who masturbates while lurking Sup Forums

Duh.

stay with this one
is pro trump
minimal trash in OP

high energy

It's the belief that no one is going to do anything reckless if majority have a piece strapped to their ankle

But yes I can see the negative side effects

Can someone explain why Trump did bad in the polls ?

Bloomberg polls are always shit m9, just look at their track record

>It's the belief that no one is going to do anything reckless if majority have a piece strapped to their ankle

Absolutely. But not a place where everyone is drunk or on extasy.

I was sitting on the can at uni today.
There was graffiti on the door, with different colored pens, and different handwriting
You expect them to be all dick, shit and sex jokes, but no.
What did they say you ask?
>Trump 2016
>MAGA
>/r/ the donald
>hope you like memes, kiddo

Australia is on the train.

this makes me feel warm inside

it wuz da joos

Its all good, bud. Obvious newfags are obvious.

It's funny how shit bloomberg polls were suddenly credible when they fit the new "ITS ALL OVER FOR TRUMP, GOP DUMP HIM PLEASE" narrative.

What kinds of thing do you jerk to while lurking Sup Forums? I'm curious.

Scarborough Scorches "Embarrassment" Trump: "Does Donald John Trump Actually Want To Win?"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/20/scarborough_scorches_embarrassment_trump_does_donald_john_trump_actually_want_to_win.html

> [Donald Trump] could be doing so much better. It is an embarrassment, every day, the embarrassment deepens, because he just simply refuses to stop playing to the lowest common denominator.

>
Does Donald John Trump want to actually win? And all of the evidence, if you look at all of the objective evidence on what is required to win a presidential race... he is going to turn the White House over to Hillary Clinton. He's going to turn the United States Supreme Court over to Hillary Clinton. He can say what he wants, but anybody that knows politics knows that this is the equivalent of a guy training for a marathon and five weeks before the marathon, all he's doing is sitting on his couch, drinking beer, talking about how great of a runner he is.

TRUMP STUMPED

How does it feel to see Trump's campaign implode right before your eyes? Don't worry though, I'm sure all 0.000005 shekels trump has given you shills will make it worth the embarrassment when he gets assfucked in the GE (if the GOP doesn't drop his bitch ass at the convention)

Trump campaign is probably taking a break so they can lay out a plan for the general election. No big deal, he has ups and downs.

Thanks for bumping Trump General and helping it become more popular!

Alright, I'll stay on this one

Thanks lad

>What kinds of thing do you jerk to while lurking Sup Forums? I'm curious.
facefucking usually

Looks like your "Las Vegas" region won't show up
Try refreshing the page once and if it still doesn't show up then just set your regions to Las Vegas, Nevada again and it should work

1 post by this ID would also be acceptable

So sorry, but I saged this piece of shit. I'll happily keep responding though so that you guys can keep spamming this shit and use the bump limit up without discussing anything of note.

>shill
>telling other people about their shekel deposits
I guess he does it for free

Not anymore, emufucker

>facefucking
Nice.

I'm excited to see what they come up with.

Keep responding. Please.

have fun buddy!

They really are shameless

This sounds made up, but I'll believe it anyway because it lifts my spirits.

in all seriousness, this is pretty autistic

just respond with (you), it's all they want anyway

why you so mad paco?

It works better in the day when threads are popular. The shills get overwhelmed with 5 or 6 replies.

Keep the (you)'s coming. As long as nothing pro trump is bumping the thread, I can rest easy.

(you)

speeds up the thread, keeps it stronk

of course, the awoos are still pro trump, sorry about that :)

I hope Trump will put us on the path towards monster girls.

He will soon realize we can respond to more than one poster.

Stop degenerate posting, please.

Campaign Manager fired, moderate Trump e.t.a. one week. Bonus: Blame kids for firing him.

see
Monster girls, eh? I think I can deal with that.

See how effective this is? The shills don't say their pre-determined script and get mad at us while ultimately fucking off. He will probably reply to me since I have posted this, but keep this in mind during the day.