Was this the worst Disney movie ever made?

Was this the worst Disney movie ever made?

I don't remember the las time I watched a Disney film but I learnt why I dislike them: songs, albeit quite good, intercut the narrative too often and it creates a very jarring experience. I definitely liked You're Welcome and Shiny.

What was the point of Moana herself? The story would barely change if it was focused on the monkey man since beggining until end. Is like they have to force a princess into the plotline to sell it.

thicc

And this. Even if it's some islander tribe, the heroine HAS to be a princess.I guess girls just won't buy merchandise if she's not labeled as royalty.

The lesson was Maui is an attention whoring asshole that almost got everyone killed.

Neither of you watched the movie, it's so obvious

I watched it in the cinema.

I don't watch children's movies or movies with "POC" main characters.

of your mind?

>POC
Thats niggers and muslims, Polynesians are the most unheard of ethnic group on earth.

No Lion King is

Yes you have.

Fuck off. Do you have to say something of substance?

>every movie that came out last month is the worst movie ever made

There is never going to be a more popular polynesian piece of media than Lilo and Stitch.

This trash looks so unappealing.

You obviously don't because you're "discussing" a movie you've never seen, as evidenced by your complete lack of knowledge of its characters and plot, a typical Sup Forums bonehead

No it's actually Rogue One

>than Lilo and Stitch.
Than what?

No. Inside Out was.

The only reason this movie exists is to push the female POC agenda.

Have, won't anymore.

So you have not watched the movie, yet you are convinced its only created to push an agenda?
Someone is easily led.

I liked it, much better than that crap Furrytropolis

Probably the best, but the "princess" wasn't white and didn't have a castle and pretty dress so it won't be remembered beyond a few nods at the enchanted tiki hut.

RETARD

"THAN" IS THE PROPER USAGE

"then" is for things taking place after something you fucking sped

Design-wise is the worst Disney movie, by far.