AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHhAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>asian """""""""""""males"""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764&

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/sperm-concentrations-in-western-men-declined-over-40yrs-study/8743020
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asian men are beta What else is new

>black muh dikcing on white
black are inferior stop touching our women!!!!!

>white muh dicking on asians
feel so good mang.we steal ur wimmenz ya okie asian boi lel

white are inferior race.

Go home brownu piggu! Brownu piggu go home!

What a materialistic, shallow, freakin' harlot

t.engrish teacher

nothing, it's just fun to watch

>Beta Whitebois BTFO so hard by superior BBC that they have to resort to traveling across the globe to date asian women.

White men are pathetic.

Yes, non-whites are beta, this is why we run the world and they don't.

Says you while 90 % of Japanese women fantasize of big white cocks giving them more pleasure and more beautiful babies

weeb

>white """"men""""'s sperm

>abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/sperm-concentrations-in-western-men-declined-over-40yrs-study/8743020

It's only natural for the superior white male to be recognised as such

The success of the Chinese people is based on them being subservient to the Big Strong Whitey

> millions of white bulls are breeding and satisfying the wifes of tiny dicklet asians as we speak

congratulations on getting monkey looking chinks while your wifes are getting BLACKED ARABD and TURKD wh*tey

Keep our race pure.

Only White deserved enrichment.

Turks have tiny cocks LMAO

This also happening to japs

that's still doesn't refute the fact that you're a weeb.

> your sister is biting her lip to not wake up baba Özcan and anne Zübeyde as the veiny thick white cock thrusts deeper and deeper in her turkish cunt

>This also happening to japs

Nope.
>There was no reduction in sperm decline in men in South America, Asia and Africa

White men's genes are fucking weak.

She looks like fucking SEA ugly Asian desu

Yeah, she's kinda like ""exotic"" woman that white worship when they do sex tourism.

maybe she was very kind and didn't want to break up with that korean guy so allowed him to be around too :^)

>women is a whore

Whats new?

She might be a whore but the guy is pretty pathetic to be honest.
He should have picked a fight with the white guy

Im going to date you.

race mixing is a disease

>people sit in an imageboard discussion who is superior to who but never realize their the inferior of their own race.

That is just how wh*Te subhumans work. Even the nationalist ones who think they are the superior race will try to get an ugly golddigger from Asia. It won't matter soon though, their race is dying

It's been years but this is probably still the cringiest video I have ever seen

But OP, you're from Chile. We're way more attractive than you.

Everyone in that picture looks 10x more masculine than any feminine sissy South Korean """""men""""".

>whites
>big cocks
Lol

Imagine being this pathetic.

Asian males make good traps

I want an asian bf and pound his sissy feminine boipussy while I shame his dicklet and his faggot body

>masculine

bigger than asians kek

>A GOOK
>HE CAN'T GET A REAL WOMAN

tyrone has the same dreams about you antonio, except at gunpoint

Dress up nicely for me fagboi. I'm gonna make you into a woman

Honestly, if tyrone has a thicc dicc, I can be his sissy boy bbc cuck :3

Are you handsome? If you are handsome, I can give you my anal

asian traps are for bwc

미친새끼

THAT'S RIGHT TINY ASIAN BOYS, Asian women belong to white cock.

Yes, I look iberian

will glady trade for your women any day of the week sven

True.

Swedish women belong to superior Anglo-Saxons and southern Europeans, as they are less Asian

Post your pic

Eh no Chang, white women are loyal to us.

Lol ok John, whatever you say.

>Eh no Chang, white women are loyal to us

Must be why you're the most cucked nation in Europe, literally.

why all swedes have asian fetish

Kek, beta Asian dicklet is upset so he resorts to the good old memes.

Come here boiiiji

swedes will fuck anything as long as the dick isn't attached to a swede, this isn't news

Please export me a Sweden girl.

I think we should abandon asian whores as they are too easy for us and we should start bleaching more black & arab girls

No thanks sorry

>white women are loyal to us
>this coming from a literal swedecuck

I.... I can't... the irony... is too much

I will rape you, asian weakling, you can't do anything against my strong conquistador muscles

Because an ugly gook is the best they can get nowadays, since Afrcians and Arabs are fucking Swedish women.

I didn't know Asians had diaspora under this many different flags.

> white male niggering around
you see we are the master race

> a niglet niggering around
geez race war when

Abandon Asians and start bleaching Arabs

wh*Tes are literally a lesser race of humans compared to East Asians. wh*Tes like to say the following about blacks

>we are smarter!!
>we are less violent!!
>they constantly flaunt their bodies and sexual prowess like savages!!

and then let's compare wh*Tes to East-Asians

>East-Asians are clearly significantly more intelligent
>East-Asians are clearly significantly less violent, as evidenced by a much lower crime rate and less violent tendencies
>wh*Tes constantly like to say they have bigger penises than Asians and like to say they "cuck their race"

This is the hypocrisy of the wh*Te scum. And look at countries like Japan and Singapore. Superior in every single way to European countries. Safer, cleaner, filled by more intelligent people.

wh*Teshits simply cannot compete. A race of mediocre people.

yet there you are shitting up a white man's country and not the other way around. words ring pretty hollow in that context

I'm not Asian, I just think you're fucking pathetic.

I bet you're one of those people who complain about white genocide, but you'll end up marrying some ugly gook.

A good argument is true regardless who says it, though I am not surprised that Americans don't even know the most basic ideas about discourse. You are quite literally the most stupid people in the world.

This×1,000!!!

White are fucking inferior coward race.

They are only brave on internet.
at least even our women having brave heart than them.

meanwhile white muh dickers can't even go outside.

I'd never betray my race so no I would never marry an Asian. However to fuck as many cockhungry Asian sluts as I can while I'm still unmarried I don't have a problem with.

and niggers breed with Sw*dish women.

Sweden is fucking over.

You sound like a virign, I bet you've never touched a women sexually before.

Why Japs are racist. Facka yu Jap

They don't though, but meme on if it makes you feel better.

Why? Because I don't talk about sex like some religious prude?

Lol s obasically western """""men"""" see black guys doing this to them in western countries so they go to asia and act like blacks in western countires LOL

whites are literally to yellows what blacks are to whites

that's one angry catholic

fuck that was painful to watch.

he'd get curbstomped for doing shit like that but he just stands there confused desperately trying to hold her hand.

What are yellow to black though?

Asians are subhuman tho. They have no innovation. They have no empathy, even for their own people. They will run each other over. Not just chinks too, even if an old lady falls down in Japan while crossing the street, Japs won't help her up.

And chinks and japs suck up resources of the planet and kill wild animals until they're extinct.

>Ca*ada calling other racist
>while never stop racist posting on Asians

Why are Canadians so dumb?
Their low IQ make them such dumb faggot?

god fuck that guy. that was soulless. hope a gang of chinese finds that prick and guts him for that one.

I thought that asian guy was a dyke

yea he looks pretty malaysian. or thai

Nah. It's ch*nk. Asian in western sphere especially American means ch*nk, korean, japan, ch*nkapore, viet, flip and thai. The rest are literally who tier, unknown to the such as you, b*nana.

What an embarrassing thread

GOTTA

FUCK

SOME

GOOK

BOIPUCCI

everyone in that vid is a sissy fag
it's like watching a cat fight

Because you are projecting beta power fantasies.

와 이짤은 진짜 내가 한국인이지만 진짜 사람들 개 좆같이 생겼다.

Typical sex tourist.

Hello danish loser

ching chong ping pong peng

I'm just exaggerating to fuck with the Asians as they are easily offended.

your boyfriend looks cute but i don't know what this has to do with the thread

????
;_;

Not sure why the Chinamen in this thread are getting so worked up. Asian women may belong to us, but I don't mind sharing them with you boys.