I DONT WANNA WAIT

>I DONT WANNA WAIT
>FOR HMMM HMMM DO DO DO DA
no but seriously is this show worth watching?

sokay

is vander-forehead a good actor?

It's essential teen kino.

>for my life to be over
Jesus

You wouldn't get anything out of it today, OP.

currently watching the first episode but good to know

Haha he knows the song. What a fag!

She lost the election! What a fag!

Depends on your age. It was good, but if you were born post 95, I really doubt you'll get any of it.

after all these years i can't believe how much i still want to punch van der beek in his stupid fucking face

Pacey was in the wrong, Joey can have that loser. Meanwhile, Dawson will be getting that prime 12 year old casting couch cunny.

>is this show worth watching?
When it was airing and people were talking about it, maybe. It's basically a teen soap.

When I was a teenager and this was on TV, it was comfy to watch with my sister. But we hated the last seasons, it got cringeworthy, poorly written, pretentious when it was shit, with edgy characters. Disappointing.

And then when it was over, I decided to rewatch it and couldn't get past season 1 because I realized it was always horrible, the only reason I found it interesting was my own naiveness.

do any of these teen shows like dawsons creek, one tree hill, the oc etc etc ever actually resemble american teenage reality or it's all watered down family friendly innocent naive shit?

that's tom cruise's ex wife

No, but in the case of Dawson's Creek that's actually the point, kind of. The main acts like a dick and much of the drama is created because he's trying to make life like a movie.

One of my favorite shows. The final season is bland tho.

so which shows does represent american teenagers accurately?

>no but seriously is this show worth watching?
No, it's absolute shit. Unless you're a 14 year old girl in 1999, you shouldn't be watching this.

Not at all. American teens aren't nearly as smart or aware as the kids on TV. Not in the 90s and certainly not today.

>It's different now. I have breast and you have a genitalia.