Bill Nye to have new Netflix show and case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Bill Nye to have new Netflix show and case of Trump Derangement Syndrome
inverse.com/article/25672-bill-nye-saves-world-netflix-donald-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
ete.cet.edu/gcc/?/globaltemp_ghgandtemp/
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Bill Nye is not actually a scientist.

>studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University
>never claims to be a scientist

Shut up you fucking dullard.

>engineer
>scientist
No you fuck off, faggot.

the guy is a retard

Reminder that Bill Bye is more professional, educational, and respected than Neil Deblacke Token.

> loved his show as a kid
> see him on CNN late 90s
> unfunny crabby dude with a resting bitch face

>watch video on the web page
>karlie kloss
>a muslim
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

congrats on the baby, Felicia!

Scientists do have a right to be upset about Trump most of all.

why? the planet is fucked anyway. the sea will rise then the planet will freeze for a long time.

they wholly deserve what's headed their way

> Well, you're going to die eventually anyway, so why bother taking medicine?

>show about dispelling scientific myths
>hosted by a retired mechanical engineer
>and a fashion model
>and a Youtube """educator"""
>and a comedian
>and a TV producer
It'll probably go fine until they decide to do a social issue.

(((science)))

I'm so sick of this fucking guy's face

>Bill Nye the Science Guy
>Regularly equates himself to actual astrophysicists
>Speaks out about evolution, climate change, global warming, and space exploration on a regular basis.

He's a liberal shill that gets by with this crap because he is a "science guy" with smug superiority.

scientists should be upset with themselves that they haven't been able to prove climate change is man made and so they have to resoort to shaming and mocking people who point out how much of a liar they actually are

>haha we're all fucked so let's over some third world countries over some more while I, a privileged white underage male, still live

I'd love to see that.

> they have to resoort to shaming and mocking people
Vocal liberals have done that. The politicization of climate change was probably the biggest mistake of the last decade. Thanks Al Gore.

so much cancer in one person

yes, the science departments of the world's leading universities have in no way proven that carbon dumbing affects the environment, they're totally busy shaming people on social media instead. by the way how's that graduate degree coming along?

Think about it this way, you're skeptical of scientists but believe everything you read that 14 year olds post on Sup Forums, and probably the bible too.

I liked his show as a kid and he triggers the fuck out of Sup Forums so I'll watch it

What do you mean by prove? The studies show that this climate change has been speeded up by man made factors. Just because people deny it of their own personal incredulity doesn't mean anything

Scientists didn't save their country by meme'ing a savior into the world's most powerful office. Sup Forums did.

>the science departments of the world's leading universities have in no way proven that carbon dumbing affects the environment
Lol WTF then who even says it's real?

Literal sheep

>privileged white underage male
lol being this triggered

>faggot

Nice dude, very compelling counter-argument you have there.

was being sarcastic

There's also stem cell research that will probably not progress because MUH FETUSES.

>karlie kloss
you mean this?

>Muh god
>Muh 'human' "life"

Reminder that Bill Nye is not actually Felicia Day despite looking like her.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

time will tell. i am just saying that earth is fucked and the ice age will come. you cant blame one man for that.

ayyy lmao

>>Bill Nye the Science Guy
It's a kid's educational show and you're complaining the guy isn't an actual scientist?

never happened

>>Speaks out about evolution, climate change, global warming, and space exploration on a regular basis.
And? Do you need to be a scientist to talk about these things?

gotta love how the right wing propaganda industry has convinced a majority of its base that the scientific method is a liberal demon. these people are so absurdly, profoundly stupid, it's no wonder they voted in a tv personality to the highest office in America.

What's the obsession with getting people to learn to code anyway?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN CLIMATE CHANGE?

What is it? Where is it happening? Since the debate was changed from Global Warming does that mean it's not happening anymore?

>gotta love how the right wing propaganda industry has convinced a majority of its base that the scientific method is a liberal demon.

Name examples.

it's a measure to cut Google's labour costs by depressing wages

Global warming is just another name for it idiot.

It's not an overnight process and would take decades to reach noticeable levels with current technology. It is regularly obscured through variables like superstorms.

The evidence is that we know greenhouse gases will cause temperature build up.

Al Gore fucked up by politicizing a largely unscientific movie that ignored other factors and cherry-picked samples. Thus his easily refuted video has become a strawman against the theory as a whole.

However, the scientific community is largely agreed that long term carbon emissions would have a negative impact on the environment and we should move to greener technologies.

The "red pill" is that this is currently possible but oil companies do not want to give up their shekels.

global warning is and has been your only argument.

humans pumped a shit ton of carbon in the atmosphere and speed up the earths warming/ice age cycles. its literally to late to stop it.

who also have great interests in other industries. Who also have no fucking clue why the earth has had many periods of cooling and warming. man made carbon emissions don't even make 1% of the carbon already in the atmosphere, and the sea probably absorbes more than we dump, not to mention plants are growing at an abnormal rate. if we add the fact that the sun isn't shining as strong as it used to be, maybe we're even preventing a glacial age.

I'm not, I've read both sides, and the person who convinced me was Randall Carlson.

You people have eaten the lie without asking anything, just because you see the tv shaming you and don't want to belong to the club of the neckbeard deniers. Guess what, climate is changing, has always changed and will always be changing, yet there's no proof that a trend that started before the industrial revolution when humans didn't even pump gas into the atmosphere at a greater rate IS man made. there's many things scientists don't know about this planet, and this is one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

oh it's a retarded Sup Forums poster

RIP Fidel

Ok then what the fuck is the host of a children show on about politics?.

If you are a pretend """scientist""" is for the kids but you can forget those prententions if you are a regular host.

>Global warming is just another name for it idiot.
>It's not an overnight process and would take decades to reach noticeable levels with current technology.

Then why the name change? All I see is that they keep moving the goalposts.

>The evidence is that we know greenhouse gases will cause temperature build up.

Show me. Post the evidence.

>However, the scientific community is largely agreed that long term carbon emissions would have a negative impact on the environment and we should move to greener technologies.

The climate community is human like the rest of us, they are just as corruptible.

>The "red pill" is that this is currently possible but oil companies do not want to give up their shekels.

The Sauds control the oil industry. The Canadian Oil Sands can potentially put them out of business, but luckily their government keeps piling on the regulations.

The name change is because people do the equivocation fallacy of "It's snowing therefore the globe is not warming"

So the answer is to puss out at the first sign of trouble?

What trouble? The Earth still snowing doesn't debunk climate change

>Then why the name change? All I see is that they keep moving the goalposts.
see
It's to avoid fallacious arguments like "if the earth is warming why is it snowing :^)". Seems idiots like you think that's changing the goal posts when the argument never changed.

>Show me. Post the evidence.
Venus? +
ete.cet.edu/gcc/?/globaltemp_ghgandtemp/

>The climate community is human like the rest of us, they are just as corruptible.
Not an argument.

>The Sauds control the oil industry. The Canadian Oil Sands can potentially put them out of business, but luckily their government keeps piling on the regulations.
Not an argument.

are you guys talking about the "climate change" to "global warming" change?

the name got changed because the earth has always been changing, from cool to warm, many times.

it's not because of idiots, it's because it was wrong.

The equivocation fallacy.

If you truly believe Global Warming is happening, why change the name? Why not stick to your guns and not call it "climate change"?

>The Earth still snowing doesn't debunk climate change

Don't even imply I support that argument. Stop being a faggot and call it Global Warming.

>show proof/evidence
>climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

read it, including papers and studies linked on footnotes. we'll be here when you return.

also, wtf am i even doing debating with a Randal Carlson reader/listener? ugh. oh wait, i get it. we've been trolled. damn, fell for it again.

But it's climate change, is that too hard for you to grasp?

>If you truly believe Global Warming is happening, why change the name? Why not stick to your guns and not call it "climate change"?
This is by far the stupidest argument I've heard.

>haha climate change doesn't exist because it used to be erroneously named global warming! checkmate!
Literally kill yourself idiot.

>right wing propaganda industry

I'll take "Shit That Doesn't Exist" for 900, Alex.

Where the fuck is the "right wing propaganda industry"?
It sure as fuck isn't in movies, TV shows, videogames, print or the Internet, I can tell you that much.

Not only is it the stupidest argument you've ever heard, it's a non-sequitur

>no wonder they voted in a tv personality to the highest office in America

He said, while getting his opinions and information on science and politics from a TV personality whose claim to fame is teaching kids how to make potato-straws in the time-slot right after Barney the Dinosaur.

DUDE HUMAN-CAUSED CLIMATE CHANGE IS A FACT DESPITE THERE BEING NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE FOR THIS SO LETS COMPLETELY CRIPPLE THE WESTS ECONOMY ON A HUNCH LMAO

>>The climate community is human like the rest of us, they are just as corruptible.
>Not an argument.

Why not? Climate science is very profitable. It's becoming the new Catholic Church.

>There's an invisible enemy that's coming to destroy us all.
>Only we know what's best for everyone.
>Our previous predictions were wrong but just trust us.
>If you don't believe what we say you're an idiot.
>Give us more money.

all these Drumpfags thinking climate change isn't real just because THEIR president thinks so.

the stupidity of this country truly sickens me and now electing one just legitimizes the idiots more.

fuck you

I'm working in semi-conductors and voted Trump. We don't talk politics much but the only two other people at work I know who they voted for were Trumpists too.

>He thinks all people get their information from Bill Nye "the Science Guy"

REDDIT'S GONNA FREAK

>scientific method
>scientific """consensus"""
Pick one you fucking moron.

A staggering amount of liberals and Redditors do.

Rebranding your product is done in business when your product is weak.

Had you any confidence in it "Climate Change" wouldn't have happened.

>What is it?

It's literally ANY change in the expected climate-based data from what is expected.

More rain than last year?
Climate Change.

Less rain than last year?
Climate Change.

Warmer than last year?
Climate Change.

Cooler than last year?
Climate Change.

The same temperature as last year?
Climate Change.

>Why not? Climate science is very profitable. It's becoming the new Catholic Church
Pffft, you think Climate Scientists make a lot of money off this shit

Americans are idiots, more news at 9.

Why the fuck do they continue "jokes" like that?

really no different from here famalam

>What are grants?
>What are tax-breaks?
>What are government kick-backs from the tax-payer?
>What is the consumer-craze where people will pay for anything calling itself """green""" technology?

Yeah, absolutely no money involved.

no effort to mention what's in the link, like I did. proceeds to a lame attempt of character assassination.

am I supposed to feel shame when you say I listen to Randall Carlson?

Sure, buddy, because the logic follows that just because they changed the name, the evidence doesn't support the conclusion

>nasa
le "we really gonna find aliens this year" company

Echo Chamber with Bill Nye
a Netflix original

Were all the monks and friars of the middle ages all rich just because they belonged to the church?

Or did an elite few use them for their own gain?

10,000 years ago, the sahara desert was a bountiful savanna. You dont need people to change the climate. Earth could crush humanity like a twig so fast it wouldnt be funny. (Yellowstone super volcano or san andreas faultline come to mind)
The earth is alot more durable than these so-called scientists give it. Itd be interesting to do a long term study(100+ years) of mans direct effect on climate. I dont like how they use climate change to have am excuse to implement a carbon tax. Untill the do a real thorough balls-to-the-wall multi-generational study, they dont really have much convincing evidence, seeing as how the earth changes climates like women change their moods before modern civilization even existed. Some points to consider.

Appeal to Authority is the weakest of logical fallicies.

This.

They literally had to change the name because people were getting disinterested/skeptical.

It's even funnier that they picked an incredibly generic term like "climate change", i.e. something where ANY change in the climate is evidence of its existence.

A single post getting dozens of senseless replies, sure, but not a reply chain of jokes like that. I guess it's just how their site is formatted makes them stand out.

It's not a product. It's a scientific theory. Science changes. You are a moron.

If Trump said the Moon wasn't real people here would defend it.

>The earth is alot more durable than these so-called scientists give it
No one claims we're killing the earth.

>seeing as how the earth changes climates like women change their moods before modern civilization even existed
It doesn't. What are you talking about?

>the countries that produce the most carbon are the countries most likely to deny climate change

Really got those neurons firing.

No. It was changed to be more accurate.

The science that greenhouse gases do lead to temperature build up is irrefutable. Stop being idiots please.

>Non-sequitur
>Claim with no evidence to support it
>Non-sequitur
>Non-sequitur
The argument was climate Scientists making a lot of money off of it. Climate Scientists still get paid the same regardless of the grants they get.

I'm sure the same company that produced this fine, factual, totally not dishonest/misleading """documentary""" will make a transparent, truthful documentary-series that in no way will be propaganda.

If climatology predictions kept having a worse records than astrology, people would still defend it.
>mfw reading all the 90s GIEC reports about how the climate was supposed to be in the current year

>Evidence

You mean shifting goal posts.

>"Global Warming will kill us by 2010!"
>"No by 2014!"
>"2017! We really mean it this time!"

People lost faith in the brand because it didn't deliver.

>>"Global Warming will kill us by 2010!"
>>"No by 2014!"
>>"2017! We really mean it this time!"
Nobody said that. Strawman.

>Taxes goes into the pockets of politicians
Basically what you're saying and you're gonna need evidence to support it

>the countries where the economy could be crippled by full-retard legislation designed to fight an imaginary enemy are more likely to be skeptical and ask questions and/or demand proof before being shot in the fucking kneecaps

Really got those neurons firing.

>Watching (((Bill Nye the Science Kike)))
>2017

>Christian bible contains hundreds of contradictions, theology makes zero logical sense, no evidence for anything at all
>"God works in mysterious ways! I bet you wear a hat from the 50s!"

>Global warming renamed to climate change to clarify it for uneducated retards who think a cold day means it can't be happening
>Suspicious! Rebranding!

I really, really despise religious people

>Nobody said that.

IT false memories.