Americans are asleep. Let's plot their downfall!

Americans are asleep. Let's plot their downfall!

I thought the kikes were on that.

no more burger for a week :DDDDDD

No need, they're doing a solid job by themselves

This thread is about as secure as your code we cracked in wwii.

I'm all ears

How is dunkirk being recieved in germany?

no one cares. people here prefer shitty scifi movies and romcoms

t. CIA agent

They're not interested? Or they dislike it cos they're ancestors are the baddies?

calm down.
please don't be attack my Ally.

We're the only cunt in Europe with a war obsession tbqh, other than arguably Russia

you forgot the nation whose whole identity is based on a single war

Like every other ww2 movie in the last 50 years.

We don't feel butthurt about the past because we aren't ww2-obsessed smuggies like you and the poles

>Germans
>ever winning

I was reading some youtube commets from German Dunkirk trailer, and most people didn't care.
Most comments were from girls who get wet over an actor who played in that movie.

Someone told me this film isn't that bad if you can get past the casting, is that true?

Don't worry firends, this is just a joke thread.
Nothing to worry about, move along

Okay.
I think we should support seperatism in the single states to balkanise the US. Maybe we could give one part to Canada and one part to Mexico.

Another option: Remigration of non-Native Americans. European Ameircans back to Europe, African Americans back to Africa and Asian Americans back to Asia. The American land will given to the leftover Native Americans to regenerate their peoples.

WE WUZ HACKERS

Here is one
Send a really poor family of double agents to them. After two generations of waiting one of the children will run for president.
His mission is to crash America with no survivors.

haven't watched it

I will one day indoctrinate Anglo and American children with 24/7 self-hate propaganda and watch their 10 year old innocent boys grow up with constant negative reinforcement to their fragile little egos so that they may become crooked from an early age.
I will erect monuments in America and England telling stories of their countries' inherent evilness.
I will spit on their ancestors in movies and video-games and let their kids virtually kill their grandfathers.
I will designate various holidays where that tradition is held up high.

We're the goodies, though

Are you polish by any chance? This seems a bit too much for a fun thread

>mfw an American posts near me
Their nation is still only a child and that is reflected in its tubby people, all with the mentality of 12 year olds.
I'm convinced that their primary source of education is Jewish action flicks.