/CFB/ General

>city of USF

BUFFS

The Midwest is too poor and meth riddled to produce any football talent. What the heck even is in the Midwest, wheat fields? Desert? Corn? Indian reservations? Largest trailer park in the world? It's just some wasteland stuck in between the south and the Canada.

It's no wonder they have to steal Texas talent

J
M
U

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKES

Go cocks
gg NC state, hope y'all stomp Clemson

dey sposed to be SEC is getting a handful from Southern Miss.

Shouldn't Kentucky be better now or is Stoops a shitter?

USF UNDEFEATED

GOAT TEAM

SUCK IT 0-1 TEAMS

>CFB
this is not aesthetic

that is something we can all agree on, fuck Clemson

one true thread here guys

>barely beating stony brook

>brad kaaya cut

why did he ever leave school?

Go away

kys

I know its just Charleston southern, but damn >we look fucking amazing this year.

Guys which thread do I shitpost in

>brad kaaya
wut

all of them

fuck that dude. the new thread is here.

where da streams at?

UM qb who forgo his final season just to be cut before the beginning of the season

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>USC

>the fourth ranked team in the nation Southern California Trojans

PRIME TIME GAME EDITION GENTLEMEN

bump

>barely
They were slow early but when they stepped on the gas they ripped their throat out

Well the Jawja game went about how I expected.

Is pathsofglory okay?