Barca meltdown

June:
>"Barcelona thanks Qatar for support the emirate has given since 2010."

Barcelona today:
>"Traditional clubs are no longer the main players in the [transfer] market - now it's countries and investment funds."

Anybody else enjoying the complete meltdown of Barcelona? It's fucking glorious.

For years they've shit over every other club, tapping up their players, publicly unsettling them, throwing huge amounts of cash at them.

Now that it is happening to them, they are crying their eyes out.

Enjoy it lads

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pt/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPCk-3OQ5lt_1XE5cb_1K67DinUMFgbZZ0AB9lH_1E3GkHy19rqieeMUG8SZ08QMWYkmH2soE2IIRtCw932zHwyC8xGmmqnD3Boff03OtNlDilUUfzxf66PqRtgncKC-SsYG43FwjwZyiNulPH6daVePv5VvebtQ42hsBkjG_15rrjSggXm2WIb6u9tPTXNloT1qw7tkK3R_1XHp0qOIZyAspShsa9SxwoUEDOvEJvQMu67g2hurHq_1W49rMUxXbr1xZat9hNW5UyAPfz5Ifpo3k0E5_1hi2PqWCi3MhI59APOKpx7BI48k6BaO9C0StsLRmK2w4H7GfY-OmE4I5iidMPmBkm-MJvg
m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41146009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck barca and real

I can't wait for the football bubble to burst. The sport will be better for it. Retarded deals like the ones PSG are making are only going to accelerate that so I'm all for it.

this.
Wished all teams were like athletic de Bilbao and only allowed local players in

>Barka's transfer window

Reminder that Messi has yet to officially sign his contract extension with Barcelona and he could leave the club next summer.

That's not a bubble though, and it's only the beginning given how untapped most of the world still is (North America, China, India...).

>mfw he goes to PSG
>for free
>mfw he gets benched because we have better options

Every club taps up players, offers them more money and unsettles them when making a transfer

Either support a big club or accept it

>implying they need anything else than poolinho

the madman will tear down La Liga single-handedly

>when a bad guy pretends to be good guy
Literally FC uefalona.

At least teams like real Madrid, buyern and jewventus don't pretend.

They should tell the EU to fuck off and allow only 3 foreign players in each starting XI, even if they have a dual passport

This and so much. (although Buyern also tries to pull the victim card in germany)

how is it a bubble?
how would it "burst"?
makes no sense to me, so could you pls explain?

Dortmund can't pull that card, they have it on the table all the time.

It's not the same. Qatar only sponsored Barça, meanwhile they completely own PSG. Imagine an entire country owning one club. Infinite money.

>Sup Forums now roots for filthy Arabs

how did it come to this?

You don´t fuck Real, Real fuck you, as you already know.

> Europe gets taken over by Arabs
> Euro/sp/ gets taken over by Arabs

It's just common sense really

They don't

>3 foreign players in each starting XI
this, tbqh
>even if they have a dual passport
maybe not that part though

apparently arab money had more values than Unicef money
the absolute state of farcelona

Reminder that anybody who openly supports Qatar or their world cup bid is a heartless, disgusting piece of shit who only cares about their own bank account.

Qatar is objectively less evil than Saudi Arabia or UAE by far

The Qatar deal is actually one of the reasons Barcelona fans themselves despise the board (and is being used as an argument against the board in the no confidence vote)
Buuuut.... at least Barcelona have never abused the transfer market enough to cause an inflation in prices like that. And did not use shady means to play around FFP rules. The fact that some people are suddenly pro-ArabMoney just to spite a club is laughable.
Once you finish laughing at Barcelona for their board's dumb decisions (which even their fans disapprove of) we'll proceed to laugh at you when you eventually finish 4th in the eplel

>that attempt at deflection

Slaves are dying in their 1000s building infrastructure for the Qatar world cup, to support the bid is disgusting

Too commercial, soul's gone out of it

Please for the love of god sauce

google.pt/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPCk-3OQ5lt_1XE5cb_1K67DinUMFgbZZ0AB9lH_1E3GkHy19rqieeMUG8SZ08QMWYkmH2soE2IIRtCw932zHwyC8xGmmqnD3Boff03OtNlDilUUfzxf66PqRtgncKC-SsYG43FwjwZyiNulPH6daVePv5VvebtQ42hsBkjG_15rrjSggXm2WIb6u9tPTXNloT1qw7tkK3R_1XHp0qOIZyAspShsa9SxwoUEDOvEJvQMu67g2hurHq_1W49rMUxXbr1xZat9hNW5UyAPfz5Ifpo3k0E5_1hi2PqWCi3MhI59APOKpx7BI48k6BaO9C0StsLRmK2w4H7GfY-OmE4I5iidMPmBkm-MJvg

you don't know what a bubble is

The 'slaves' would have a higher chance of dying if they stayed in their third world shitholes.

Mes que un club

What bullshit reasoning, these "workers" have no human rights and are dying by the truck load. It's disgusting

My fucking sides

You literally can't refute his arguments

I love how they lied about about Liverpool's asking price for Coutinho just so they don't lose face in the public eye.

Pathetic.

Coutinho is free to leave and Barcelona is free to sign him he just won't be allowed to play in any UEFA competitions until his Liverpool contract runs out and depening on how harshly UEFA punish contract breaches, he may be further banned.

>Barca damage controlling this hard

>buy greaseman next summer for 100m
>Move dembele to the right
>Greaseman on the left
>Suarez down the middle
>Messi into cm to replace an even older iniesta

?????????

messi is still way too good to be wasted as a cm

agree

Griezzeman will join a bigger club in Man Utd

This

#RESPECT

If Paulinho gets more than 8 assists in la liga, I'll get a picture of his face tattooed on my ass

lol

You're a filthy mudslime, why don't you tell us

Yeah fuck em! The only reason they can compete with the Prem is because they are tax dodgers and hog all the media money in La Liga.

FFP : We are here to regulate the football market in order to make competitions more fair.

IT'S A COMPLETE JOKE.

Since the FFP came out of Platini's ass (it means the richest clubs in Europe like Juve, Bayern, Real, Barça) Not one club outside Spain, Italy and England went to a final since 15 years.

I want to see a semi final with Steua or Red Star against Feyenoord or Benfica.

If you don't see why the biggest clubs are actually supporting FFP for obvious reasons, you are fucking retard.

This.

Look how Málaga got fucked in the ass by FIFA as soon as it looked clear that they could actually become a menace to the big clubs.

1. Salary Cap
2. 3 foreigners per club on the pitch.
3. Champions league with all the Europeans countries champion. Not like 4 team per countries. Actually why is it like that ?
4. Players can't leave formation club until 25

Yarp.
Not gonna pretend to be an expert in FFP but my general understanding is the more money you make, the more you can spend. Generally sympathetic and will prevent situations like early 00's Leeds with clubs going bankrupt in the hunt for success. But it also means it is way harder to buy/assemble a team to play with the big boys.
TV money aside, Real and Barca are lightyears ahead of the other Spanish teams in revenue and worldwide marketshare/customers and see no reason to change status quo. Success breeds success.

1. FFP is salary cap. Your player total wages can't be more than 60% from revenue.
2. That's against worker law in europe but there's homegrown quota to compromise.
3. I'd rather watch Atletico and Liverpool rather than champion of Kazakhtan/ Cyprus.
4. I don't see the benefit of this.

Pep looks like one of them

>4. I don't see the benefit of this.

So Barça couldn't buy the few talented 12 years old boys from poorer countries. Maybe that way South American leagues would become competitive again, instead of being filled with scraps and almost retired players.

>Not one club outside Spain, Italy and England went to a final since 15 years.

Bayern, Porto, Dortmund, Monaco.

t. I went to wikipedia, you're wrong mate.

You can add German club. Or maybe Bayern.
Yon can add Monaco and Porto in 2004. (14 years old). And it was the same year, lol.

If you don't get what I was showing, be an autist somewhere else or bring a point.

You can't demonstrate shit if the facts you use are flawed from the get go.

Oh and you also can't demonstrate shit if you can't use the language properly :

>Since the FFP came out of Platini's ass (it means the richest clubs in Europe like Juve, Bayern, Real, Barça) Not one club outside Spain, Italy and England went to a final since 15 years.

The more I read that sentence, the less sense it makes.

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41146009

SEETHING

1. Wikipedia
2. Correct your English
3. Don't have a single argue

You must have a nice life dude.
Go eat a dick.

My english is perfectly legible. You're the one who can't communicate properly. And insulting me won't change the truth.

>Not one club outside Spain, Italy and England went to a final since 15 years.

Last 15 years include the 2002-2003 season up to this one (or if we include only complete seasons, 2001-2002, but whatever). In that timeframe, 2 german clubs, a french club and a portuguese club went to the finals. Your statement was wrong. Wikipedia also confirms you are wrong. Insulting me won't make you right.

I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with your point... If I could understand it. It's just that you threw faulty facts to make your case.

>Anybody else enjoying the complete meltdown of Barcelona?
yes

fucking scum customers finally get a taste of their own medicine

>I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with your point...
...But I needed to open my useless mouth...

>Last 15 years include the 2002-2003 season up to this one (or if we include only complete seasons, 2001-2002, but whatever)
TOPKEK mate, Hope your fine with your autism.

Bayern played against Dortmund four fucking years ago, and Dortmund qualified by smashing Real Madrid. You're simply retarded.

Shut the fuck up, this damage control is hurting everyone's brains.

Is Coutinho a Barcelona player yet? I thought he was going to be unveiled weeks ago?

the key to a fairer competition lies in the distribution of tv rights' cash
every uefa league should use the english model
also, the homegrown players rule should be stricter

>fairer distribution of tv rights' cash
That did not stop Manchester United from dominating the Premier League.
The Bundesliga had it since forever too.

done deal la

they are preparing the unveiling as we speak