Why do most Skinhead bands sound so terrible?

Why do most Skinhead bands sound so terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WfIYRUCAskg
youtu.be/6pXQD4nix-w
youtube.com/watch?sts=17570&utcoffset=-300&v=cgH6xuQ8k_o&client=mv-google&layout=mobile&skipcontrinter=1
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just like christian rock, they have an agenda to push 1st

because nazis are mentally retarded and cant play instruments well

then why is rastafarian music so great?

This, except unironically.

because their agenda isn't disgusting

Close mindedness is pretty bad for artistic creativity. Also, they lack the ability to feel empathy.

>being disgusted by Christianity
found the snob

This thread sure reeks of soyness.

This. The people in charge of the third reich forced black men to take their mensa tests for them, scoring genius level IQs. The evil wh*te men in charge don’t want you to know the truth #StayWoke #Wakeupsheeple

le trolled the SJWs xd DAE Shadilaylay GEOTUS Trump my dudes TOP KEK Pepe Did Nothing Wrong PROUD KEKISTANI

was hitler /ourguy/?

Because they all aimed for a specific aesthetic, which was garage punk.

If you judge them as garage punk, some are listenable, especially European groups.

youtu.be/WfIYRUCAskg

>getting this worked up

>just like Christian rock

youtu.be/6pXQD4nix-w

>swamp butt hicks cant differentiate between phytoestrogen and actual estrogen
>start a worldwide boycott of a fucking bean based on a misconception
>ignore the fact that milk contains actual estrogen

Embarassing.

thinking logically and making good music at the same time isn't possible. it's why i dropped out of school and got addicted to meth and now i'm a successful soundcloud rapper

t. Soyim

phytoestrogens mimic estrogen dingus, the phyto- prefix means plant and it has similar but less pronounced effects.

everyone knows this already. the meme continues anyways to spite you morons. they're literally just trying to piss you off and it works a lot of the time. its even funnier to them because they know its not 'technically true.'

>I'm being called out, better say they're getting emotional

huh, that actually wasn't that bad.

>the phyto- prefix means plant and it has similar but less pronounced effects.

That's not at all how it works you dumb shit. That's like saying ingesting salt (sodium chloride) has the same effects as ingesting pure sodium. The right's inability to grasp basic scientific reasoning skills is embarrassing.

because they smoke weeds

how the fuck is comparing chemical compounds and their analogs anything like comparing salts and their metal components

on the off chance that this isn't bait, you're completely retarded

Similar chemical name =/= similar effects. Read a book, Cleetus.

>le pol bogeyman

Yo, this guy's afraid of a fucking bean. Bahahaha

not a convincing argument user, this is unbecoming

your analogy is fucking stupid, you could have mentioned thalidomide or something that actually made sense but you’re retarded and picked the only other chemical you can think of

fuck off brainlet

so this is the power of a liberal arts education...woah

You don't understand how analogies work please try again, btw the effects of phytoestrogens on the male body have been debatable for decades in the scientific community for decades

OP I think this song is catchy

youtube.com/watch?sts=17570&utcoffset=-300&v=cgH6xuQ8k_o&client=mv-google&layout=mobile&skipcontrinter=1

I'm not the one that started a political movement against a legume based off a misconception that could have been easily cleared up with a simple google search.

Sort yrself b4 u thwart yrself, m8.

You can try and knock it with a better example, but the fundamental point remains correct.

Well yeah. Us "libtards" are responsible for the vast majority of scientific/medical advances and meaningful art that have raised the standard of living for everyone. You're benefiting from liberal achievements while throwing shade at third world countries despite the fact that your ilk are the ones holding society back from further progress.

I like it

>that started a political movement against a legume
jesus, you're taking this all too seriously.

>Certain features have been disabled for this video
oy vey

wtf im a nazi now

WRONG

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

>Objective: To determine whether isoflavones exert estrogen-like effects in men by lowering bioavailable T through
evaluation of the effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, sex hormone–binding globulin (SHBG), free T,
and free androgen index (FAI) in men
>Conclusion(s): The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter
measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men. (Fertil Steril 2010;94:997–1007. 2010 by American Society
for Reproductive Medicine.)

Inb4 cowardly dismissals like "This study sucks cause it was probably funded by the Soros libcuck propaganda machine since it doesn't support my narrative!". That's not how scientific debates work.

>but the fundamental point remains correct
except that phyloestrogens are still estrogen analogs and can cause similar effects as well as antiestrogenic effects so your point is only half right

i don’t care about Sup Forums‘s irrational fear of beans but please stop talking about things you know nothing about

>b-baka, I didn't care about it anyway!

:^)

youtube are the real nazis

>That's not how scientific debates work.
except that is how it works and you are absolutely allowed to question the validity of studies considering phony journals publishing garbage for money are basically an epidemic

i didn’t read that paper and i don’t care about what you’re arguing about but this particular point you just tried to make is stupid

>and can cause similar effects as well as antiestrogenic effects

Except that studies DON'T support this claim. See

Skrewdriver is better than most punk bands though. If you like punk and don't listen to Skrewdriver you're just a soyboy cuck

>i didn’t read that paper because it proves me wrong

:^)

that was my first post in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w

Real Nazis made real music. This song was really ahead of its time.

stop quoting papers if you don’t know the first thing about scientific journalism you fucking pseud

stick to yahoo answers

Politically-based music is always shit regardless of ideology.

Not bad

this tb h

/thread

we truly fought the wrong enemy

that paper only concerns isoflavones whereas there are multiple classes of phyloestrogens retard

i’m literally eating soybeans right now but you’re still a fucking brainlet who has no idea what he’s saying

>stop quoting papers that prove me wrong, REEEE!

cuck retard idiot soyboy pee pee head

>that paper only concerns isoflavones whereas there are multiple classes of phyloestrogens retard

I posted a scientific study that disproves a widely held misconception among regressive conservatives. If you have access to any studies that show otherwise please provide them.

>but you’re still a fucking brainlet who has no idea what he’s saying

This is the fifth post ITT trying to discredit me, but all I've been doing is posting scientific studies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I quote papers to look smart but I think they’re all objectively true because I don’t know what predatory publishers are!

>all I've been doing is posting scientific studies
which is the problem because you’re an idiot who doesn’t know how anything you’re posting works

why don’t you tell us all about what you know about phyloestrogens and analogs and isomers because i guess you’re the expert here

Sorry if the facts hurt your feelings. Maybe go clean your room, bb.

>implying we don't realize that eating soy products in regular quantity has no effect on your endocrine system

ITS A MEME YA DIPS. ARGUING ABOUT IT EITHER WAY IS RETARDED.

Its like when lefties call Republicans inbred hillbillies even though Republicans have a higher average net worth. Its just a meme that is propagated because they know it pisses off the opposition. Get over it you dumb ass soy boys

I think it's awful. And skinheads make trash art because like the Rastas it's FPBP

Still waiting on those scientific studies that prove soy is causing the downfall of western civilization.
I'm starting to think there aren't any. Imagine that! :-O

see

>this thread
What a time to be alive

ok user decent troll you got me

you could have made up some pseudoscience bullshit to keep me on the hook but i guess you’re getting bored

>you could have made up some pseudoscience bullshit to keep me on the hook

Lol. I'm not Jordan Peterson.

So what you're saying is that you are Jordan Peterson?

Gib money pls

i knew it

go to bed jordan it’s late

pretty sure it's an artistic choice
also no money anyway because who would buy that shit ffs
same goes for far left retards btw