Why did white men in my workplace stop talking about the fight?

Why did white men in my workplace stop talking about the fight?

the blacks were still talking about it and the asians/latinos were hyped as fuck the day after it happened

Other urls found in this thread:

boxingscene.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rgm06fUHF4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytCbP-jz_k4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long until there are no more May/Mac pics on spee?

Conor's face is still on the top news of the biggest boxing news site. Very pathetic.

boxingscene.com/

>MFW white and told my black coworkers that Connor didn't have a chance and they didn't believe me

>mfw Black and thought Connor did alright

He was never gonna win, its fecking Mayweather, he could beat an Malinaggi or a Amir Khan tho

The novelty wore off. They're discussing GGG vs Canelo like true connoisseurs. Get your head out of your ass and join them.

No he couldn't

I think he had some skills, just not much power behind his punches, poor stamina too

He had Mayweather on the ropes tho, I saw the fight

>Why did white men in my workplace stop talking about the fight?

Because you're Canadian so those whites were clearly numales who didn't actually know anything about fighting.

Any white man who knows about fighting/boxing knew that Mayweather would win and watched the fight with intrigue, like watching a plucky underdog try to fight an aging Goliath. You had to be a manchild to get emotionally invested in McGregor or put serious money on him.

>He had Mayweather against the ropes
What round was that?

at the weigh in

>numales who didn't actually know anything about fighting
Conor's entire fanbase

First few rounds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rgm06fUHF4

>I think he had some skills

>First few rounds
Oh you mean were Floyd was letting him tire himself out?

That Gif embarrassing for both fighters, give McGoober a break he just needs more training

>H-He was just losing on purpose!
Yeah sure. I bet the Patriots were just letting the Falcons win in the first half of the Super Bowl so that they would tire out quicker.

I think you are a fucking retard who doesn't understand boxing lol.

>embarrassing for both fighters
stop posting

A lot of people are telling me they were impressed with Conner but honestly I wasn't. I'm a much bigger boxing than UFC fan but from what I heard before the match was that McGregor was the hardest hitting at his weight class and he didn't even seem to phase Mayweather. Looking at this from a boxing match point of view, which it was, I think Floyd controlled the entire fight and totally executed his game plan to perfection.

I wasn't impressed with his skills but he was just much bigger, probably had 20 pounds on floyd so I thought he had a chance until the third round.

>Thinking MMA fighters have the stamina to last a whole boxing match let alone win.
>MMA fighters thinking boxing is just PUNCH HARD.

>muh racial banter
Sure does stink of fucking leaf in here.

>blacks and latinos
>workplace
Good joke

I gave Floyd a 99% chance, even put money on him, but it was a little scary to actually see them in the ring together and McGregor being bigger in every regard, height and size wise

thought he may be able to sneak in a cheeky blow. Definitely helped him, Floyd had to take some time to test him out

It's 2017 you white male conservative Trump supporting racist scum.

Right it's 2017. Negroid worship was so 2012.

Come on now, we latinos work hard

>It's 2017 you white male conservative
True
>Trump supporting racist scum
As if a true conservative would support that israel shill

>filename

>having black coworkers
i'm sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=ytCbP-jz_k4

>black/latino coworkers

I'll have the number 1 large with a diet coke

Same reason all the Atlanta black bitches were quiet after the Super Bowl, they realized the hype was over

Because he was the great white hope
Undefeated going into the fight against this generation's best
But he lost, and once you have a loss in boxing you should just retire

>great white hope
>Irish
>tattoos
>white

He was a wigger at best, good riddance

When heem makes good on their bet and goes to asp.

>ropes

He has been on the ropes in every fight, he uses them tbqh

Because it had a boring, predictable ending.

>y-you just dont get it!

Floyd always loses the first rounds. On the official score cards, the judges only gave him one round, and probably because because he threw 0 punches. Judges who watch thousands of fights gave him one. Stick to watching men in tights give each other reach arounds, in your man's jersey.

Lovely that 2 judges gave most of those first 3 rounds to Floyd even though objectively any other fighter would've lost them

Credit to Floyd, he's great and executed a great gameplan, but when you see those judges cards it becomes obvious, even if Floyd is literally letting you win, to tire you out, the judges will give him those rounds just because.

The only way anyone could get a win on Floyd would be a full blown knockout and with the way he fights that would never be a possibility because if he felt he was really in danger he would adjust (and focus strictly on defense) long before he got knocked out. Judges should really penalize for the abuse of this (you shouldn't win a round you were out punched in by that margin, ever) but with Floyd, it'll never happen so winning against him would literally take a miracle or freak of nature One Punch Man scenario which at this point in his career Floyd would duck any serious competition

Credit to Floyd though, all of this is pretty smart

I'm white. I'm ethnically Irish. I wanted Floyd to shut him up.

>had Mayweather on the ropes
That's part of floyd's strategy.

Because the white people work, no time for talking.

What a poorly designed website.

Because niggers need to make everything about race.

Because your mother is a whore

didnt work on floyd.

Performing techniques that don't work on skilled fighters isnt impressive.

This is combat sports, were fatigue are instant factors. You can't just sub out for fresher players.

Do you think floyd not using his jab at hardly at all and only throwing 13 punches the first two rounds combined was because mcgregor out fought him? L O L

>working alongside blacks
>plural
How poor are you