/éire eire/

Tomoyo is Janis Joplin edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz_x0Vc_X7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What games are you all playing this weekend?

Trying to make a Pokémon hack if that counts

Based on which game?

Is there a single radio in this godforsaken country that doesn't play awful music?

I wanted to do HG/SS but since I'm starting out, Im going to do Fire Red, since it's easier. I'd like to make a simple ROM hack, replace some shit mons with mons from later gens to balance out the dex typing, add up dated mechanics and make trainers and gyms more challenging. I'd love to mess with the script but I am fucking hopeless with at programming

What tools are you using for it?
I used to use hex editors for them as a kid but that could only do simple things like changing which pokemon appear in a zone.

Probably not, I usually just listen to newstalk in the car or put on my own music.

I've the essential tools /heg/ on /vp/ reccomends which do kind of the simple stuff like change Pokemon in zones, change trainer's roster and shit. I'm gonna master the simples before I move onto the more complex stuff. I taught of starting from scratch on RPG maker but /vp/ swears off it

There's this iRadio that came along recently and they literally play the exact same shit as Spin1038.

It'd definitely be no small task to build the battle engine from scratch on rpg maker, you'd need to know javascript for it too.
There are probably some good map editors out there for changing up towns or routes.

I found one handy editor for maps. I'd be all set if there was a better Pokémon editor. I'm grateful that people have already made Gen III sprites for every mon

It's a bad idea to drink and post on /éire/.

That /bant/ thread last night was certainly something

>thread nearly hit the last page
Could've made a new one with a better edition. Well done lads.

I can't stand newstalk. I like al porter but I mute all the music in between.

We really need an ecchi OP next time

Is it normal to wake up 5 or more times every night when sleeping? Sometimes I even get up for 30 minutes and go on my pc then go back to bed.

Obvious answer is no. How long has this been happening to you?

As long as I can remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz_x0Vc_X7E

Pleasantly raining outside. It's time to do household chores at a very slow pace with no enthusiasm.

Does the yank still post here?

Anyone up for some retro fightan gaems? im on fightcade (free online emu)

>iRadio that came along recently
What do you mean? They're over a decade old at this point.

Is this how you spend your holidays?

>the amount of HUEHUE's that use it

Well it is Ireland. What is he supposed to do?

Hope the hurling is good after the state of the football games yesterday.

Fuck the Ottomans. I had northern Egypt cored and Catholicised and then BOOM, gone.
At least I didn't lose my default Greek/Balkan holdings. The Venice run was going so well, I was 5th power and everything.

Galway's going to win.

If Galway bottle it again this year I don't think this group will ever win one.

Dublin for Sam, again and again and again.

I think not, this is Mayos year.

>Mayos year
Not unless the last two die.

What are you lads planning on doing today?

Cabbage out and drink

Watching the match. That's about it. I don't plan much.

Play video games and watch anime.

Match is a bit shite so far. Not a fan of the refereeing.

Worried Galway's bottling it. They were doing well at the start but that goal threw them.

>tied up for the ninth time

Joe Canning certainly seems to be.

>tfw my host's 2010 Toshiba celeron craptop is still more powerful than my 2015 Asus ultrabook
i-its not fair..
theres certainly a lot of HUEs playing KOF. doesnt make the platform any worse.
there are usually a decent amount of Europeans playing too

These almost goals are giving me a heart attack. Thank God Tipp are having shit luck with scoring points.

If someone is a weeaboo but for Ireland instead of Japan could they be called a Paddyphile?

>that last second point

lads where can i get a not gay holdall in dublin?

I prefer éireboo, or maybe éirebú.

>tfw being tipp

lads where can i get a super gay holdall in dublin?

Thank god Galway won. Was getting tired of all these replays.

>tfw being nip

Watching Mad Men

>tfw being ship

>Galway's going to win.
I was right.

lads anyone else have experience downloading an official iso legally from windows? i have the serial code of a laptop's legal copy but the windows site says "Error We encountered a problem processing your request. Please try again later."
because of those PaddyPower places i think of paddy as one of those guys that beg for money on the streets to waste it on betting

>because of those PaddyPower places i think of paddy as one of those guys that beg for money on the streets to waste it on betting
Not too far off desu.

Yeah I downloaded windows 10 from their site and just got a code for it seperetely. It worked fine. You might need an internet connection so wire it up with ethernet. I did.
However I'm not sure about re-installing windows and using the same code if it was already used on the laptop before reformatting.

I ended up finding a support page where a microsoft employee recommends a 3rd party iso downloader for that problem
That seems to work.

What did I miss?

Varus, Varus! Where are my legions?

Are you back properly now?

What time is the hurling match over at?

Yes, until friday

An hour and a half ago?

Oh right okay. I thought there was a bunch of matches on.
Where's everyone gone for the evening then? All the regular sport watchers haven't come back it seems.

Well it's good you're back, missed your posts desu.
You haven't missed much. I've proposed Connacht and Munster secede and unite to form Cuntster, the Spaniard was really gay with AA, we briefly played Pokémon, and I've made some OC. That's all I can remember.

Thinking of getting back into EU4 but I haven't played it properly in two years. Give me a quick rundown on what I'll need to know to be able to adapt to the changes that they've made to the game since then.

Post more OC
Would rather have Cuntster be renamed into "The Archdiocese of Limerick"

>Post more OC
With pleasure.

>Would rather have Cuntster be renamed into "The Archdiocese of Limerick"
I would accept making Limerick the capital of the federation, provided Clare is ceded to Connacht. Would make for far more /aesthetic/ borders.

I've had something stuck in my right eye for days now. It feels like a little hair but no matter what I try I can't get it out. It's not my eye lashes sticking either.

>have something stuck in eye
>try to get it out
>succeed in doing so
>eye is now watering and feels worse than before

>ywn be born in a rich Dublin family
>ywn laugh about the poor bogger townsfolk while having expensive drinks with your rich Brit friends
>ywn hire a bogger servant specifically to laugh at her in her face
life is cruel

>ywn be born in Dublin

go back to the stable peasant, those cows wont milk themselves

Why have you suddenly become a westbrit cunt? Thought you were sound, but apparently not.

I reused old OC in this one.

You seem to have changed drastically in the last 2 weeks

just some unoffensive LARPing for fun

I don't remember what all the DLCs do, but big changes I've seen from the early game are:
>It's not just "core it and you're done" with provinces, instead each HOI-style "area" has the option to be part of a "super-core" called a "state", meaning it's more difficult and less profitable to "snake" across the map.
>Every game around 1600 there's a world war-tier super-conflict between Catholics and Pr*ts (and usually France and Turkey), because they basically borrow the HOI faction system for just that one super-war that decides whether the HRE gets a state religion (if one faction wins), or not.
>Spying is more useful, but not until the mid-1600s. Claims also make more sense.
>You have "estates" which are basically warriors/priests/merchants corresponding with the mana points. You get events where you have to decide who gets favoured, and divide provinces between them, giving provinces they control bonuses based on how powerful and loyal they are in the whole country.
General point is that things that get expansions dedicated to them are more fleshed out than other countries. I played a (failed) Venice, and while the politics and spying options are better, the older mechanics of Merchant Republic don't include the "estates" which all other states get, and in comparison to Pr*testantism, which is customisable and really min-max, Catholicism is still treated as the ultimate "vanilla" religion. Mixed bag.

I bet the person you're staying with is 100% a brit sympathiser and probably a prod.
While you're there you should do us proud and end their life.

We warned him about Dublin, we did everything we could to prevent this.

almost got cut reading that post, bit too edgy for my taste

Anybody find it annoying how he's actually become self absorbed and stuck up his own arse? Despite coming from a self-confessed peasant village from somewhere in spain?

It's but a matter of time until he leaves /éire/ and goes to /brit/

jesus didn't know boggers got triggered that easy
just because someone wears nicer clothes than you, has a better car than you, a better salary than you, and a better general life than you, doesn't mean you should hate Dubliners like this
you're actually just larping as anti-dubliners right? no one can be this pedantically hateful towards a simple geographical location

Right now would suit fine.

Why are you acting like such a condescending ignorant prick? Nothing you're even saying is remotely true. You're just being retarded on purpose now. You know how the old saying goes don't you?

Maybe he's going through /éire/ puberty?

I feel like I can almost see the GREAT Britain on the horizon... Brings a tear to me eye, what a beautiful nation.

How many weeks was he here for? I honestly don't know how anyone could spend that much time on holidays in one place. I seriously wonder how much of a shithole his Spanish town must've been.

i apologise
i am having difficulties with the language
bogger is an affection term ¿no¿

Are planning to do anything or just sit in your house for the remainder of your stay?

He's clearly a kid and maybe away from his parents for the first time. Most of us have gone to gaeltachts and summer camps before and spent a week or two doing shitty mundane things but enjoyed it because it was a change of surrounding.

>Dublin has turned Spanny to the dark side of the Force

im not even in Dublin guys, im in the outskirts in the north, a chill place in the countryside, really love the nature up here
Spanish uses the normal interrogation sign at the end, its just inverted at the start like "¿?"
weather hasn't been good today, was soaked due to rain on the bike ride home

Wait, is the person you replied to a fake pretending to be you even with the tripcode?
Must be Roorah if so.

Yeah pretty sure this is it. He's not very consistent.

>someone saved your shitty OC
>feel encouraged to make more and better OC

thank you senpai

>im not even in Dublin guys, im in the outskirts in the north
Give us a name. €10 says you're still in Dublin.