ITT: someone concisely and accurately explain to me what "shill" means

ITT: someone concisely and accurately explain to me what "shill" means.

I hear this phrase used many times but don't know what it means.

Bonus: why do you call her Shillary?
Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/04/hillary-clintons-super-pac-taking-a-page-from-vlad.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
en.lmgtfy.com/?q=shill urbandictionary
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this isn't a dictionary NIGGER

shill thread sage

pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/04/hillary-clintons-super-pac-taking-a-page-from-vlad.html

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

en.lmgtfy.com/?q=shill urbandictionary

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services.

is this mean shill?

Yes. We know who they are and we know they are here.

i do not know who they are this is why i asked. they are here on this board?

shill: to tailor your speech and manipulate interactions to promote or discredit certain idea/person thing.
Shillary shills for the internationalist Jew and their goyim collaborators.

They are here without a doubt. We find out that Hillary is paying people to ''troll'' and ''correct people online'' and by pure coincidence Sup Forums gets invaded by people who shitpost 24/7 trying to slide threads, discourage Trump supporters, derail threats and generally just shitpost.

what goyim means?
okay so hillary hires some shill, why call her shillary?

Are you autistic, son?
Hillary hires shills so she's sHillary.

She's also a shill for the elites. Nothing she says is her own opinion, or even written by her. She's being paid by the elites and globalists to push their agenda.
In reality Hillary hates Mexicans and wants to build the wall, but she's getting paid by globalists, so she now claims that Trump is racist for making the same claims she made a few years ago.
She's against gay marriage, but she's getting paid hundreds of millions, so she's now championing for ''gay rights''.

no i am not autistic. if someone pay builders to build a house are they now builder too? no
ok, so people with more money pay her to be shilling as politician, and she also hires shills on Sup Forums, can we call her middleman shill? or just a piece in leftist plans

You might want to check yourself for autism.

why

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

why does the latvian say this?

Bulider = Doesn't need to hide the fact that he's a builder and that he gets paid to build.

Shill = Must hide the fact that he's getting paid to lie and to advertise for his employer in order to earn the trust of the userbase and in order to be a successful shill.

this is true but you are not understand me

if i hire builder to make house, this does not make me builder
why should hire a shill make employer shill too

Because it's a play on words, you autistic gook.

The word comes from old carnival and sideshow days. It was a way to get more people to pay for an attraction.

The of owner of the attraction would pay someone a "shilling" which is a piece of gold or silver. In exchange, this person would cheer extra loud and rant and rave about a certain performance, thus drawing other people near. To the average patron he appeared to be a normal person like them.

Thus, shill is just a shortened form of shilling and is the person to whom the shilling is paid.

Stop falling for and bumping slide threads. OP can't bump his own threads on this board, so at least sage it when replying.

dont be mean, i cannot understand play on words in english
thank you

Shill means "nigger" but in a way that includes mexicans, arabs, and plain ole fashion niggers.

Your worst Korea is showing.

A shill is someone who disseminates or furthers an agenda, often nebulous, typically not for ideology or self belief, but for money.

Sometimes shills act out of ideology.
They are sometimes used for political purposes, such as with this current POTUS campaign by certain individual(s); sometimes they are used to astroturf for corporate paymasters.

Put it this way; I hire someone to represent my business. They go online and make false product reviews telling everyone that my product is the best in its market.
This is shilling.

you do not deserve life disgusting communist

peddling political influence for money

Kek

A shill is someone paid to support an opinion they don't necessarily even agree with, she is called shillary because she has the largest army of paid supporters and online trolls in history, so most of the support you see is bought and paid for which is why it always seems so scripted and consistent with party rhetoric of the week.