What now, Drumpfies?! Better kill yourself now

What now, Drumpfies?! Better kill yourself now.

Wow liberals are retarded what's new

Kek nice pic

Bump

fuck off

>that pic

for want of a tranny new york was lost

that's a /k/ topic

why didnt they hire someone in xir's place? why?!?!?? now everyone is dead

A "guy"? How dare he misgender her

Does this cartoonist even know how missile defense systems work or does he think Chuck Norris goes and knocks the thing out of the sky with a kick?

Yeah shame he committed suicide from after-surgery depression

Maybe he is ftm

what if it was a ftm guy

Why did it have to be a guy though...women arent intelligant enough to save the world? cool casual misogyny

Think about it. SJWs used to fight for workers rights, ending Jim Crow, that sort of thing. Today they fight for the right to surgically remove your genitals and get fake tits.

>put the tranny in the silo and use xir to intercept the missile
Good solution desu

It's a political cartoon

gromphlings brrraaaap'd the fuck out forever

They ran out of actual injustices to fight for and had to resort to made-up ones.

baloompf impeachment soon lads

whole lgbt movement these days is funded by the koch brothers to further discredit the left.

>doesn't understand artistic license

Doonald Dlumpf is not my president

it's because your army for most of the service members is a huge welfare so they think it's not fair they can't tap it

medium roast rump is not my president

Err, since where does the Army have any transgenders anyway? It's 90% redneck goobers from Oklahoma and Texas.

the USA is approx. 15% transgender, I would imagine it's not far from that

Well there was the whole Chelsea Manning thing, but really I doubt it's even 1% (or 0.5% for that matter)

dirty tramp is not my president

if a transgender could shoot it down, a cis-white male could do same because equality

GONAD GSCHLORPF BTFO

Guess ABMs can choose their gender now too, eh?

>North Korea now has the ability to hit the Lower 48 with a nuke
>American government IMMEDIATELY makes an official statement "w-we do n-not want regime change in North K-Korea"

Hmmm...

I think Tillerson's speech was too weak and Neville Chamberlain-esque for my taste. I would have said "We do not seek regime change...provided Pyongyang does not draw first blood."

In truth, I think what's actually going on here is that Kim Jong Un thinks if he makes enough threats, that North Korea will be recognized by the US as a legitimate state with the right to a nuclear arsenal.

China's decades of breast-feeding this monster are going to backfire on them spectacularly, given that Beijing is within range of any North Korean nuke.

Drump btfo

Pentagon estimates have it that if a war broke out in Korea, at least 1 million people would die and that's assuming WMDs were not used.

I think he's losing his grip on power which explains his constant threats and executions of his generals.

He's a loose cannon which is why he wont be in power much longer.

He has now succeeded in getting the US and our allies full attention which I think he will soon regret.

I wouldn't worry too much about North Korea's conventional forces, their equipment is outdated as fuck and their logistics are really bad, plus how effective can an army of malnourished midgets be? Keep in mind that men of military age in North Korea were the generation born during the 90s famines and stunted growth and physical/mental deficits are widespread.

The WMDs however are very much a concern.

i can't forgive koreans how they painted their migs-29...

I am not convinced that it would only last a few months. The north koreans have been blasted with crazy propaganda for decades against the west. It would be a shitload of die hard soldiers who will fight their asses off for a stupid cause.

for reference

>transgender
>doing anything right

Those imbeciles can't even accept their own gender.

That's another thing I'm skeptical. There's considerable anecdotal evidence from Westerners who've visited the place that the people have far less admiration of Kim Jong Il and Un than they did Kim Il Sung, one piece of evidence supporting this is that the regime apparently were uncertain about whether to embalm Kim Jong Il and place him next to the elder Kim, suggesting they're aware that he was not as loved and (of course) that he was also the butt of jokes in the West. I get the impression that the regime is tolerated rather than loved by the population at this point.

>letting a mentally ill person be in charge of your country's missile defense.

doesn't sound like a good idea to me

And you'd have to assume if we invaded NK, that China would not intervene and then fire their entire 140 nuke arsenal at the West Coast of the US. Amateur Trump and our amateur Sec. of State are the least qualified and capable people to EVER hold the offices.

Eh? IRL is not a Chuck Norris movie. China wouldn't use nukes unless their territory was directly invaded.

China wouldn't start a nuclear war with the US over Korea
they know all too well that they'd be nuked back and the Chinese government is generally pretty sane and reserved

>"We do not seek regime change...provided Pyongyang does not draw first blood."
Something like that would have definitely been better. I'd say the North Korean government is motivated entirely by survival of the regime, so using that as leverage would be ideal.

I think it's interesting how North Korea is setting an example for other would-be nuclear powers. Although I don't think they can really intimidate the US, their tiny nuclear arsenal (not to mention the artillery pointed down at South Korea) is showing how effective a deterrent that can be.

Bill Clinton considered a preemptive strike on the Yongbyon Reactor in 1994, but he was talked out of it when Pentagon officials argued that there was no telling how Pyongyang would react.

North Korea can't hit any part of the US, once THAAD is operational it would even monitor and be able to take out China's shitty 1970s ICBMs. We've spent decades and vast sums of money planning for the eventually of a war on the Korean peninsula, this isn't 1950 anymore...the US and South Korean militaries would prevail easily in a conflict.

any kind of war means goodbye seoul, the humanitarian tragedy would be hiroshiman tier at least, the world market would crash, there is not much room to maneuver strategically tbqh, wonder why they never moved the capital to the south back in the day of less population

I think this would likely happen. Saddam ruled with terror and fear. Once Iraqis had a chance to surrender they did. Kim is worse than Saddam. His people will give up quick once they know their country is falling. I don't see them fighting for long. The first Korean War was a different time, different people and a different cause. North Korea is now like Jonestown with Kool-Aid and guns pointed at their own heads. Really, it's not far from that.

BOOONNEEEL GGGNNNNNUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPFFF!!!