Huh

Huh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM&list=WL&index=16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Is it wrong that I unironically agree with the picture?

According to most of Sup Forums, probably yes.
According to me, no you couldn't be more right.

>white Slavs
lost me

HOWEVER

Really makes you think...

>Hitler is the cause of white nationalism becoming a taboo subject and not the Jews.

"hitler was the worst thing that happened to white nationalism"

Why? Because the allies say so and the jews outlawed it?

Imagine Hitler was never born, WW2 as it was never happened, no genocide nothing. Do you thinks we would be living in 2016 where we import all the arabs and saying I am proud to be white = you are a filthy racist. Ofcourse not, so I don't understand why everyone idolizes that period when it is because of that period you are in the most fucked up position ever.

INB4 JEWS WOULD RUIN US ANYHOW!

>white slavs, brits, frenchman and americans
>white Americans
>Americans
>white

Straw nigger.

>Implying his movement didn't ruin nat soc as a whole

Yes I am implying that.

>white
>slavs

choose one and only one

>No Hitler bad points

Legit Commie Germany not today's left cuck one a legit communist society

Even more Eastern Europe would get shat on by the Soviets making communists stretch all the way from Germany too the Eastern edge of the USSR

More communists in Western Europe I'm looking at you France pre war the communist party was a big minor party and we would have a Republican Spain

Not as many scientific/cultural and engineering feats.

Nuclear weapons/power, Jet engines and all other advances, all of these were heavily researched as a way to one up each-other on the battlefield. Funny enough a lot of Humanities advances have been during war or for the purpose of war.

>Now the good points

Less dead whites

Perhaps decolonisation for Britain and France might of not happened however communists would of been heavily pushing their influence in the colonies.

No figurehead to shit on for being a nationalist perhaps they'll just blame ww1 Germans and Austrians anyway.

British Fascist or severe reactionary parties a possibility if Western Europe fell. Don't know much about south America in ww2 were they right wing, left wing or staying out of it?

Hyper aggressive America to communism with a much larger European white population especially for Australia, New Zealand

All Hitler wanted to do was be left alone and keep germany pure from the jewish menace. Jews would still destroy the white race hitler or no hitler. The mustache man did what he had to, his other choice was to see the Aryan race get slowly nudged off the cliff.

original pic seen here

>Hitler wanted to be left alone
>Invades Poland, France, and USSR

>NO THEY WERE ALL GOING TO ATTACK HIM!!! HE HAD TO GAS THE KIKES TO SAVE THE PLANET!! HAVENT YOU SEE THE VIDEOOOO

>communist Germany
Are you learning history from Paradox games?
Communist Germany was never an option. After failed attempt in 1919, they never had the chance again.
Right-wing in Germany was strong without Hitler.
Some saner and more competent man might've ruled, and he would gain everything Hitler gained until 1939.
Hitler was a megalomaniac liar, a demagogue. Even many of his former supporters understood this too late.
Why do you think they tried to kill him? There were many plots.

Hitler is the Tommy Mair of Ideology

>>educated in social justice and privilege
>>educated
>>social justice and privilege

TOPPEST OF FUCKING KEKS

>Freech memes

youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM&list=WL&index=16

>Humanities think they're not the guy on the far right

SAGE

If Hitler hadn't chucked the commies, they would have taken over. They would have allied with Stalin, and they would have taken over Europe.

left: (((Redpilled)))
A simplified version of the whole thing that is born in subversive shill tactics. This is permanent as the person contracting this Jewish disease probably will never change their minds or seek new information, as they are comfortable with their understanding, which is far easier to accept. Hitler is still the big scary boogyman to these artists.

right: Bluepilled

An obvious tactic deployed by the shill OP. This post is to build a connection to the Sup Forumsacks by erecting this Trojan horse, as seen here as the bluepilled man. By establishing this connection the shill masks his intent to subvert by providing the illusion of a balanced assessment, as opposed to the reality of his flimsy strawman.

middle: Natsoc kiddie
A simplified version of events that is normally born from taking in two much distorted information of once. Normally levels out to a good understanding.

If this shill image wasn't obvious to anyone here then you need to do better in general to be honest.

T-t-this is sarcastic, right?

It's a humanities major trying to justify his poor life choices with a straw man. You're fine user.

>Be alternate universe Hitler
>Get muh lebensraum
>Don't ally with the crazy fucking Japanese
>Deport the Jews to Israel instead of killing them
>Ally with the rest of Europe against the Soviets
>Nazi Germany still exists

>Poland

They were unreasonable and were abusing ethnic Germans in their Prussia territory. In order to connect that large German population to the rest of Germany, a deal needed to be struck between the Poles and the Reich. The Poles, being the cunts they were, completely brushed off the negotiation, and as a result they received half of the asskicking they deserved. The weak should fear the strong.

>France

They declared war against the Germans after Poland you fucking idiot.

>USSR

You think Stalin wasn't going to attack? You think that evil bastard would have just sit back while Hitler dominated Europe?

This. Of course.

>Deport the Jews to Israel instead of killing them

But this is what he did he had to gas all the jews between 1940 and 1945 . there should be no holocaust survivor

>justify his poor life choices with a straw man
like every Sup Forumstard argument ever?

>yfw you are literally the middle figure in this image

What genocide? You must be new here.

Hitler literally did nothing morally wrong. This is why his relation to the taboo nature of white nationalism is a Jewish construct. You are basically blaming an innocent for being framed.

because when people try white nationalism now they get shunned for being "literally hitler"

REALLY

The Polish abusing ethnic Germans was just propaganda. Hitler needed justification go to war with Poland to retake land lost from WW1.

You are aware that tens of millions of people died in WW2 even excluding Holocaust?
Like 20 million Soviet civilians?

All these anti hitler posters...

How are the soviet purges hitler's fault? That's beyond fucking stupid.

Maybe they tried to kill him because they wanted power? Because they didn't agree with him? Because they were afraid of his power? Because they weren't willing to be obedient?

Communist Germany is sure as fuck an option with the USSR marching on the front door. Would this sane leader have built up a massive army as Hitler did? Would he have dealt with Poland's refusal to negotiate better? Would he have done all of this despite antagonism and hostility from the west? Would he have been as charismatic a leader, as to make the people as strong as they became? Would he bow to the west?

Would this hypothetical man, who is not that different from Hitler, provided we are after the same result up until 1939, actually fucking exist? Perfect is the enemy of the good. Should have, would have, could have.

>Megalomaniac
>Demagogue

I recommend you get a new set of buzzwords and platitudes from your superior for when you aren't shilling against Trump.

>Liar

When?

>White slavs

You know white means European right?

>Hitler dominated Europe
You basically shat on yourself in the last sentence. Hitler's aim was dominating Europe. Why the fuck would non-Germans allow German domination of Europe especially one achieved by conquest?
Do you think Brits should've waited until he ate entire Europe and then trust a serial liar not to attack them?
What about Czechoslovakia?
Why did Germans occupy Bohemia and Moravia after getting German-inhabited teritories in Munich?
Why did they invade Netherlands and Belgium?
Why did they invade Denmark?
Why did they invade Greece?
Why did they invade Yugoslavia?
Why did they plan to conquer Switzerland?

>You think Stalin wasn't going to attack? You think that evil bastard would have just sit back while Hitler dominated Europe?

well he did sign a non aggression pact and had lots of friendly trade with hitler. it was hitler who broke the pact and betrayed, as all archives indicate, was a strong economic and political relationship.

>Hitler literally did nothing morally wrong.

Literally "dindu nuffin" mentality.

>Be in alternate universe where these things are actually contrary to what actually happened, or was even possible.

>Ally with the rest of Europe

Yeah, ally with the corporate Jews to take down the commie Jews. What could go wrong?

>ignoring time before Hitler
>what is battling jewry

Fuck idolising Hitler, but understand that it wasn't he made it difficult, but jews and most Whites who allow it.

Fuck off zipperhead

>Just propaganda
>Just a coincidence

Hmmmm. Really makes you think.

REALLY DOESN'T MAKE ME THINK

>blaming Hitler for what the Jews did after his death when he tried to stop those things from happening in the first place
No, this would make you bluepilled.

what about Czechoslovakia then?

>millions and millions of deaths leaving a sour taste in people's mouth
>IT WAS THE KIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

nice, let's keep it that way

Hitler probably killed a number of would-be prominent scientists as well.

>inb4 every major jewish scientist is a hoax

nth post best post

Germany killed a lot of Soviet civilians who actually were willing to fight against Stalin.

kek

What do purges have to do with civilian loses from WW2?
Do you have any idea what happened in East during WW2?
>they wanted power
Nope. They thought he will ruin Germany. They were right.
These were people who helped him get power once.
>built up massive army
Army that wasn't sustainable.
>USSR on the front door
Are you ignoring entire Eastern Europe which wasn't communist, and they were in fact very anti-communist?
>When?
So many times.
I suggest you read pre-WW2 history because you're asking a ridiculous question.
One example: he told Brits and French that after getting what he wanted in Czechoslovakia it's the end.
He proceeded to occupy Bohemia and Moravia year later.
He then proceded to demand same favor in Poland.
Why the fuck would you believe a man who shat on all treaties and agreements, in one case just few months before September of 1939?
What about signing a treaty with USSR? How do you reconcile with that?

Fuck off commie

If Hitler had just stayed in his country and minded his own business while purging the jews everything would be fine. Invading other countries was retarded.

le oppression of ethnic Germans who dindu nuffin meme

Wow, I see that you have put the image of the smelly fat person next to a very simplified version of my political ideals. How am I supposed to recover from this?

>Hitler's aim was dominating Europe

Citation needed. If it weren't for the Polish being absolute cunts, none of this would have ever happened.

>You shat on yourself

No I didn't. lither invaded Poland, and in the subsequent years of war, the Soviets were not at war with the Nazis. Stalin would have attacked. There is no question. And even if there was, why take the chance with that commie scum?

>Serial liar

Again with this baseless accusation

>He is a liar
>Why?
>Because he did all of those things
>Why?
>liar

>Czechoslovakia
Lots of ethnic Germans, as well as land that once belonged to Germany.

>Netherlands and Belgium

Belgium because he needed a way into France, and Netherlands because, if I remember correctly, they were ready if not already waging war on him.

>Greece
To aid their ally Italy who had already engaged in war. Yugoslavia was just a mid way. A speed bump.

>Plan to conquer Switzerland

Plenty of people fled into Switzerland with the capitation of the Swiss government. I'm still not aware of these plans, however.

>Bohemia

I believe that also belonged to Germany before the war.

With commies, I bet that would have been a lasting relationship. It is my understanding that they were both ready for war.

And these kind of posts just show how Hitlerboos are literally niggers of white race.

>West was anti communist

What a fucking joke. They were in the pockets of kikes as well.

It's obvious that you are either a shill or don't have a clue.

As for the people assassinating him, don't try and assume their motives.

Make a stupid statement don't expect me treat you with any respect monte the negro

>I don't know shit, but here is my opinion anyway
are you American by any chance?

>West
I said East. Why are you ignoring rest of post?