No wife

>no wife
>no children

can we please stop pretending he's successful? one look into his dead, empty eyes is enough. enough to realize he's as unhappy as they come.

he's probably impregnated several women, killed more than a few as well

Maybe he just likes getting laid by hot chicks on his sustainably fuelled boat, chill out cunt.

Nice projection OP

Said the Sup Forums poster

HAHAHA

What a spinster loser.

>no wife
thats not sad,for example he can have like 5-6 children with some woman with good features and good genes,and the kids to be healthy too,but also having a harem of a 10-15 hot chicks that he can choose from every night.
But having no children especially at his age really is a tragedy.

>Children
The act of having children is immoral.
>Wife
Women are horrible.

Leo is literally the definition of successful.

>Wife and kids as symbol of happiness

How's the 50's working out for you? Breeding kids to send them to work to maintain that good ol' GDP nice and great for the glory of the motherland aren't we?

He's fine now.

He'll eventually get old and fat like Nicholson and complain about being lonely.

The fact that you think having children is a good thing is a tragedy

Keked and checked

having no one to continue your legacy is a good thing?
breaking your lineage line from hundreds of years ago is a good thing?
dying alone and miserable with no one near you cold and homeless on the street is a good thing
Yeah man,having no children sure is reeally great..

wtf is wrong with you user? are you a middle-aged salesman?

Not having a wife isn't bad. We've all seen what's happened to Brendan Fraser

>no wife
>no children
>bad

fuck you old man

>Guy in his thirties
>No wife or children

Closet fag.

When I was a teenager I wanted no kids aswell, once you guys mature you start to realize just how important it really is.

not really, most guys will get a time where they will want to have kids but you can ignore that and keep going

For me there's nothing special in having kids, I just don't like the responsibility, I don't care about spreading my DNA or stupid shit like that

It's not important to have kids. People just want different things

>IMG_XYZW filename
hey what is this new meme anyway?

>Sustainably fuelled boat
I dont get his meme. An a-lister like himself probably has an eco footprint of a medium sized town. Producing movies is not an eco friendly activity either. I have no problem with leo but wtf is he doing talking about climate change?Havent seen his docu btw.

Yeah about that

It's not my fault they all leave me ;_;
I will never take care of a qt daughter

>raped by a fake cgi bear
>wins an oscar

So unprofessional. Real Actors work with real animals.

You realize he could have a wife and children in no time. But he chose a playboy's life and he looks like he's going through with it.

Wow, you really triggered the "end of the line" crowd with this thread

Who knew all the desperate losers here would marry and knock up the first one that farted in their direction?

He's not even fit

What a waste of time

Yeah man he needs to take a page from Brat Pitt and George Clooney, what's his frickin' problem?

He's gay and being gay is unacceptable.