Why don't African people drink milk?

Why don't African people drink milk?

They will say it's nasty and white supremacist, but really they simply can't drink it because of lactose intolerance, so they feel the need to call it nasty.

We do.. At least North west Africa.
We just don't use it in cooking.
Also IIRC Niger has the least lactose intolerant rate worldwide.

They do, only Ameriniggers don't

they do
they even blow the cows asses to make them produce more milk

didn't know asians couldn't drink milk

There is a reason they have tofu and not cheese

But Finns drink the most milk on earth

Cow looks so sad.

tofu is made from soy beans though

Cows can't smile like Russian and German people.

Yeah, it's soy cheese that you invented because you cannot digest milk

poor animal, used and abused

it's not a purely african practice, they did/do it in india too and apparently gandhi didn't drink milk because he disliked the idea that the cows underwent that practice

I thought Japanese people also try to hide emotions.

>soy cheese
what

It has the same type of chemistry going on in its production and looks the same, so it's "cheese"

We don't have emotions.

Why not

Is that like blowing in your nintendo cardridge? Doing more harm but ppl do it because of superstition?

Why do you have emotion in 21 century?

emotions get in their way. how else could they work 16 hours a day without killing themselves?

if you mean that it's chemically same in terms of "fermentation", it's basically correct.

but it doesn't mean that we invented and eat it instead of cheese for lactose indigestion because it existed before cheese coming here.

Because I wouldn't have a purpose without them.

Life would just be about surviving and producing offspring without them.

apparently it's not a superstition because it actually can irritate and stimulate its udder

t. blower of nintendo games
That smoke up my arse. It tickles.

But seriously. We automate a lot of the milking process. If that was the case we would've made a machine for that.

>meds
>slavs
>white

milk has nothing to do with whiteness

it may be considered animal cruelty though or it can have health concerns for the animal or possibly we still didn't catch up

i have never seen any serious work which compared the milk production of the cows who weren't blow into, of those who were blown into their ass and those who were blown into their vagina...

I thought they drink more goats milk

It makes no sense to me. But I'm no farmer or animaldoc, so no expert.

>they still don't get it. It's obvious that she meant the consumable vegan alternative that goes easy to their belly without getting diarrhea

My work went out for a meal when someone was leaving and I had the grilled Halloumi starter and the Chinese girl who just moved here said it isn't eaten back home and even if she was given some she just wouldn't know what to do with it.

It's interesting to see the things we take for granted that are alien to others.

>the more milk you consume the sissier you are
really fermented my kefirs.

Is this for native populations? Pretty sure it's wrong for Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Colombia which are pretty big dairy consumers

Lactose intolerance seems to be unrelated to diary consumption, besides there are different degrees of it