Why do Anglos portrait themselves as heroes in WW2?

Why do Anglos portrait themselves as heroes in WW2?

>be American
>fight "evil" nazis
>back home
>treat minorities like shit with segregation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
youtube.com/watch?v=0HUf68gFGEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is how every country handle their history.

War movies are no stories of heroism. No one enjoys war and they serve as a reminder that wars are horrible, while also trying to give you likable characters.
But yeah private ryan is a pretty bad example.
But you should watch their more self critical movies like platoon, where most of the soldiers are pictured as vile animals.

Although I love SPR as a movie, it's really obvious that it's also Jewish propaganda and has very little to do with the glorification of Anglos (except for when it's beneficial for the Jews)

the men who stormed normandy were heroes you autist. show some respect.

(((Spielberg)))

What happens in it? I've actually never seen it

People will accuse anyone who says this as being Sup Forums, but it's really undeniable. A few examples of obvious Jewish propaganda:
>first grave shown in the opening graveyard scene is a closeup of a Star of David
>Jewish guy dies because a cowardly American fails to save him
>le Nazi skinheads meme
Also this video sums up the other important parts quite well
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

its jewish propaganda like hacksaw ridge is catholic propaganda. fucking cringe.

this

The executions and making fun about Germans at the beach wasn't to make killing Germans funny. But to show the Americans could be simpleminded killers.

No, Hacksaw Ridge is purely American propaganda. SPR is Judeo-American propaganda.

Perhaps it was wrong for me to refer to the entire film as "Jewish propaganda". It's more like an American propaganda film littered with pro-Jew. As I said before, the first graveyard shown in the opening scene is a Jewish grave - pretty convenient, no? This doesn't make the entire film a piece of Jewish propaganda, but these small pieces do add up.

Also the anti-German/anti-Nazi aspect of the film outlined in the video I posted, although not explicitly being "Jewish propaganda", is quite clearly drawn from Jewish hatred of Germans because of the war.

If this was the point - that is, to show that Americans can also be "brutes" in war - then the German soldiers shot by the Americans would be shown suffering at the hands of the Americans. But as the video explained, the Germans die instantly and without suffering, like they're just targets as opposed to humans who can experience pain and emotion like the rest of us.

I'm just hesitant to label it as "jewish propaganda". Obviously a film about ww2 created by steven (((spielberg))) is going to have stuff in it that sympathizes with the jews. Taking tidbits like that then wrapping it up as "jewish propaganda" makes you sound like a nut job tbqh.

>is quite clearly drawn from Jewish hatred of Germans because of the war.

But jews are totally justified in hating Germans because of the war.

I admitted that it was wrong to call it purely Jewish propaganda.

Maybe, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be pointed out.

>makes you sound like a nut job tbqh.
this

But to call it jewish propaganda at all implies that there are parts of the film that push a jewish agenda which 2bh, I don't think exists outside of Sup Forums.

>implies that there are parts of the film that push a jewish agenda
But there literally are, see my second post.
I mean, don't you think it's a bit too much of a coincidence that the first shot of the graveyard includes a close up of the Star of David?

youtube.com/watch?v=0HUf68gFGEE
See 2:00

Well not everything has to be shown in order to make people realize this and I don't know if people automatically think shooting surrendering soldiers is okay.
The soldiers at the beach were also saying they were from Serbia and didn't kill anybody, so essentially if they were honest the Americans just committed a full out war crime.

But I do think you have a point in they're potrayed as more simple treacherous creatures I'll give you that still that's also what happens in war. And it's also a war/action movie from the perspective of one American squad. So in that sense they're the primary focuspoint to begin with.

Jewish images and depictions in a WWII movie, that's quite shocking user...

>t. willem van jootzenstein

>The soldiers at the beach were also saying they were from Serbia and didn't kill anybody, so essentially if they were honest the Americans just committed a full out war crime.
True, although the only problem with this is that you have to realise they're not speaking German which most people apparently don't realise until they're told.

Well maybe it was an attempt to give the movie some faux-neutrality (as a way of speaking); but if so I guess they were willing to go pretty far with it.
But I think it's pretty cool to put something in that requires you to have some background knowledge, teaching (albeit few) people that there's more then you initially see.