Is he, dare i say it, the current third best player in the world?

is he, dare i say it, the current third best player in the world?

He's a feels type of player. Very irregular.

Not third best, but definitely top 10, maybe even top 5. He deserves to take Bale's spot in the starting lineup for Madrid.

True, but he's become so much more consistent over these past few years. He's starting to string goat-tier games together, rather than have them happen once or twice per month.

Who is top 3 currently? Only Modric has a good case over him
>inb4 Nerman or Mdabpe

>cristiano
>nerman
>maybe missi third

>nerman
>Even top 5
Only Paki customers believe that nonesense. He was the third option at Barça for 4 seasons and all of the suden when he statpads against Bourdeoux he is the second best player in the world. He is barely top 10

Third? He's easily better than old Messi and old Crintano

You are knowledgeable and wise.
What's your top three?

Wtf is wrong with american customers?

1. Isco
2. Asencio
3. Dybala

Best players in the world rn

Sorry for being gay but I really wanna have sex with him

Anyways, the top 3 players in the world are Ronaldo, Messi, and unironically Mbappe.

been playing too much fifa my amigo argentino

>Ronaldo, Messi
they are done for

Been drinking too much Ballon D'or koolaid my irmao brasileiro.
Top Players of the now:
Modric
Busquets
Dybala/Isco

lol

>Busquests shits the bed against RM in both legs.
>top player of the now

Really got my noggin joggin

Nerman has been top 3 at least for 3 years now.

>now i remember when Valencia sold Isco to Malaga for 6m

Ahahah. Thanks, that made me laugh

>American
>Jogging
wew

I'm a Barcelona fan but Cristiano is the best player ever

your proxy fucked up Joao

I'm a barcelona fan but i have to admit Tsu-naldo has been consistently better than messi overall. Hala madrid

>all of the suden when he statpads against Bourdeoux

What the fuck are you talking about lol, your facts are even worse than your spelling

poor man's Timo Werner

who?

Yeah Messi and Cristiano are on a higher level

Dybala and Isco come close, where were they in that final last year tho?

Where was Isco when Messi dribbled past the whole RM team again for the nth time last year

No his last game was a GOAT.

>asensio
>nerman
Debatable m8.

Why do you fucks consider Cristiano top 2 still? He barely plays nowadays and when he does he mostly sits in the box waiting for a tap in.

>b-but golazo against Barcelona and offsides against Buyern

Lol

>Where is an attacking midfielder when Messi dribles the ball against the defenders
user you are dumb. Iaco had a great final last year by the way

>EPL customers talk about soccer: the post

You now remember when Emery said that Isco wasn't a good player for Valencia and ordered that he should play for 3rd division valencia B or go out on a loan.

How am I an EPL customer? Nerman was the third option at Barça. Thinking that he is the third best player in the world when he was barely the third best player at Barça is fucking laughable

>third option at Barça
What the fuck does this mean in your broken understanding of the sport?

>third best player at Barça
Debatable. We're seeing how Suarez deals without a pacy nigger feeding him, and Messi is only getting older. Meanwhile Isco is having a great season, but it's not best of the world contention. If Nerman gets PSG into the CL finals, he might win the ballon d'or. When Brazil wins 2018, he will get it.

>What the fuck does this mean in your broken understanding of the sport?
He was always the third banana at Barça Luis Enrique just used him to fill the void that Suarez and Messi left.Luis Enrique built the team around Messi and sometimes Suarez.He just used Nerman as if he was Pedro
>Debatable
Nope.Suarez was better than him all their 3 seasons together
>Suarez deals without a pacy nigger feeding him
Neymar literally had less assits than Suarez per game with a much lower goal scoring production.His only contribution to the game was to space the floor to create spaces for Messi and Suarez.He had the Pedrito role and only FIFA monkeys that have never seen a Barça game don't know this

>filled the void
Ah, you're a retard.

>assists per game
Participation in each goal is what's important, and it can't be reasonably compared across positoins. Suarez, by nature of his position, is going to have more involvement in each goal than a winger. The boost Nerman gets in participation when playing on either the BR NT or PSG now illustrates this.

>Suarez was better than him
At being a striker? That might be because Nerman isn't a striker. And we're not talking about the past three seasons. We're talking about 2017. Again, we're seeing what Suarez can do without Nerman creating space and setting up plays while Messi ages.

2018 is his year. But seriously, Isco scores a few blooters and he's top 3 in the world? Not a chance.

>FIFA monkeys
Fits you to a T. I don't play videogames.

>Bourdeoux

is it some kool aid from Compton, LA?

Isco has been consistently better than Neymar for half a season and has performed really well against real oposition unlike Nerman. Saying that Neymar is better because he might win a WC is like the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Love the passion American Barca supporters have for their club

>Messi
>Isco
>Modric
>Neymar
>Marcelo

top 5 right now

do people unironically rate neymar? he had only one good game at all last season, and it was the 2nd leg vs PSG. They would've still gotten disqualified if it wasn't for aytekin. Oh, and vs argentina at home

If two good games per season made you top 3 in the world, then benzema would've been top 3 all these years and he sure as hell fucking isn't

"I suffered a lot against Isco," Verratti told Spanish media in the Bernabeu mixed zone. "I was taken aback by his performance. Not even Messi has come close to that level. When I saw his nutmeg, I felt like standing up and applauding too."

Biscuits? really m8?

If you're talking only about forwards and midfielders. Messi, Cristiano, and Neymar are all way better than Isco. Modric is better as well, maybe Suarez. I'd put Isco 6th at the moment, but maybe he's just on a hot streak.

well, he was fat as fuck when he played there. So Emery wasn't entire wrong.

I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned Eden Hazard yet

Jfc this must be the third or fourth time I've read this post and it gets worse everytime. "Showed the Italians that they're not the only ones who can play soccer" I mean fucking hell this sounds like censored banter from a highly religious person that has no concept of self awareness and probably says tie instead draw.

Fucking kill me now.

Not my fault the coach doesn't have good tactics

You now remember Juanes Ramirez

>thread about current GOATS
>pic related happens

you make me sick

Because it's Sup Forums. The third best player in the world is just whoever is flavour of the month. No one here actually knows anything about sport because they don't know how to think critically.

>le side pass man

No.

Who?

Daily reminder that Messi supports Israel and their genocidal policies. Meanwhile Ronaldo cares for palestine. I know that both Israel and Palestine are shit, nbut at least governments don't ignore the fucked up shit Palestinians do like they do Israel

Ronaldo is /ourguy/

>le side pass man meme
kill yourself to death

Zlatan is better than Ronaldo

>Daily reminder that Messi supports Israel and their genocidal policies

>implying Missi can have intellectual thoughts
>implying Missi can think of anything else besides soccer

kys Shlomo

Dembele and m'bappe are #3 and #4 players in the world. Black players are the future. Freddy adu was the GOAT in the finnish 3rd division.

That was like worst messi performance ever 2bf, and one of the best isco performances. Prime young messi would have done the same with verrati any fucking day.

fake quote idiot

Messi is not as good as Isco in close spaces.Prime Messi was unstopable due his combination of ball dribling while accelerating.He was never the best dribler.Even Iniesta has an argument over prime Messi as a pure dribler

>this flag
>this post

What didn't you understand? Messi was never the best dribler in the world.He couldn't get out of tough pressing situations like Iniesta or Isco can.On the other hand his combination of dribling while accelarating is unmatched which is why he was so unstoppable.If you ever watched Messi in the past you would know this but as you are a retard you just know players by their FIFA stats

>dybala
do people really fall for this meme?
>watch qualifiers
>gets pushed off ball and falls over
>jumps into people expecting fouls like he gets with JUSTventus

left wing =/= 3rd option

>Messi was never the best dribler in the world.
You are completly delusional,he probably is the best dribbler ever.

what do you guys think was going through Arsene Wenger's head when Malaga offered both him and Cazorla to Arsenal, and Arsene only picked Cazorla?

he isn't even better than modric wtf are u on about

no one is better than Modric atm

>lying on the internet

Why is this allowed?