Brit/pol/ - British Politics

TWO DAYS

>Leftist Brit attempts to assassinate Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36582770

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them
>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-leave-lead-two/
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 44% (+1)
(via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUOtCLOXgm8
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36582391
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/745159910267068417
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/cruz-sessions-lee-disturbed-obama-pressuring-uk-stay-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=0B86z1cwZtI
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/745176289959514113
express.co.uk/news/world/681614/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-UK-EU-referendum-Brexit-Euro-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggate
archive.is/6OrTq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=WUOtCLOXgm8

Voting remain desu

Few normies who have never expressed any interest about politics/economics before shared John Oliver's video yesterday and said you'd have to be an idiot to vote for Brexit. THESE PEOPLES' VOTES ARE EQUAL TO MINE REEEEEEEEEEE

>LEAVE IS ON FIRE
>GEORGE OSBORNE IS TERRIFIED

HOW MANY HOURS TO POLLING DAY?

Honestly the rest of Sup Forums is too caught up in its own hyperbole. These threads are more down to earth.

Honestly Americans are the worst thing about Sup Forums.

Canadians are the worst kind of American

>tfw I'm spoiling my ballot and there's nothing you can do about it

I'd like to think so considering Soros is Satan incarnate. Kinda shocked the Guardian of all papers would have him do a piece though.

hope you guys stay in eu

Vote Leave please.

It's the same shit with the Drumpf video, I hate the fucking current year man.

just go through it piece by piece and debunk it
or bring up all the shit he misses out
I made a pastebin a while back to talk about the shit aside from the economic side at a level most normies can understand
/6eJ2wEjC is the pastebin

Why are u like this...

I still love you daddy

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36582391

>Civil servants told David Cameron in 2012 that it was "impossible" for the government to meet its flagship immigration pledge, the PM's former director of strategy has claimed.

>Steve Hilton said Mr Cameron was told "explicitly and directly" that EU free movement rules meant net migration could not be reduced below 100,000.

Why can't Remaniacs wake the fuck up. I fucking want out.

b-brah

He's saying something they like so they'll support him. It's not like the Guardian are known for having any standards.

>this triggers the Sup Forumslack

>Honestly the rest of Sup Forums is too caught up in its own hyperbole. These threads are more down to earth.
Fully agreed. 4+ days solid of 'Jo Cox was a false flag, let's discuss this for 200 posts out of every thread' totally sold me on just how connected to the rest of the nation, or 'down to earth', Brit/pol/ really was.

he's right tho tbhesu

Vote Leave, UK.

Norway are doing great without EU.

If we remain give it to me straight.

Will the EU collapse if so how and when? I'm really thinking of moving for a few years if our people vote against being free.

Can't take it much more lads

twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/745159910267068417

Holy fucking shit is porkman serious? He's such a fucking tool.

It's sad that this retarded tweet probably has swayed a good bunch of morons. "Gee, Beckham reckons we should remain and he obviously knows what he's talking about, hurr."

I'm seriously embarrassed by this whole thing, but maybe I should be more embarrassed that it's all aimed at the masses of working class retards who presumably make up the majority of the vote or they wouldn't bother stooping this low.

Are our countrymen really this fucking stupid?

hey now we're on your side here

I try to keep my political opinions to myself desu. I know it's cowardly, but I like to have friends. Our generation is so brainwashed that anyone who's not a liberal gets classified as some sort of racist. Told a few people I'll be voting Leave and they couldn't believe it.

If I make CERTAIN WORDS bigger than OTHERS it makes them TRUE.

>"But I recall very clearly one of the points that was made to us by the expert officials in the room. We were told, directly and explicitly, that it was impossible for the government to meet its immigration target as long as we remained members of the EU, which of course insists on the free movement of people within it."

It took an expert to come to that conclusion? We're fucked

>open borders
>allows us to understand the world we share

>dirty rapefugees screaming "fuck the UK" because they wanna get in before the referendum at port calais.

You can do this daddy go save Europe.

"Stop being racist user"
I can hear it now....

>peace is more important than power
>so we need an EU superstate with its own army
>and we need to get more members because we want more power
>we are happy to go to war with Russia for more power
>staying in the EU is about peace
>we swear this makes sense

Maybe stop acting like schizos all the time things would be better.

Those were thread migrants. They came here to shitpost about a "happening" without any idea of what they were talking about.

Yes yes well done Soros well done

HOWEVER

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/cruz-sessions-lee-disturbed-obama-pressuring-uk-stay-eu/

I'm a #Cruzmissile now.

Enjoy le EU
I heard Turkey is going to join soon

Nothing. Shit will continue as before. It really will make very little difference.

Though in reality Brexit would make little difference as well.

Who Ireland/Britain dual citizen here?
Can't wait to cuck the shit out of Europe.

>that top reply

KEK

Remain will win

Hillary will win

Just accept it, you have no hope

OP is shilling so hard for brexit that it's pathetic. Why not post some new polls and actual news sources, not tabloid crap for white trash?

It's over for you brexit lot. Remain is gonna win and I couldn't be happier.

Kek

Dying down now at least

>mfw Brexit doesn't happen

Remain will win with 54%

Check these digits

LADS

Is my country taking lessons from my club on how to fuck things up?

The vote was doomed from the start. It has always been portrayed as some sort of left/right thing, which fucked the discussion.

Yeah, this. The few people I've said I'm voting out to I've said it's because of parliamentary sovereignty, because even mentioning the immigration word leads to shitstorms.

Wew lad off by two

youtube.com/watch?v=0B86z1cwZtI

I would've accepted a straight, but you couldn't even get that right.

DAVID BECKHAM
DAVID FUCKING BECKHAM
OUR PM IS QUOTING DAVID FUCKING BECKHAM

Every day the pig fucker hits a new low, it's impressive I have to say

You live in a majority white country Muhammad, show some respect.

that @baggjames guy is fucking savage

it's over haha

senpai, we're in.

The Jews on CNN are acting as if it's a closed matter. If you guys lose this with an 85% White population, you'll never have the chance again.

I hope the Jews are off like they were on your elections.

I wouldn't be so sure. Online polls put leave ahead so there is a definite shy leave vote. Leavers are more determined to vote and there's rain predicted for Thursday in pro remain areas.

Well it's summer and election season so of course the quality of posts is going to go down. Especially since Americans are the majority.

twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/745176289959514113

he's also shilling George Soros now LMAO

Where do you stay lad?
I stay in the heart of cuckland (45mins outside of Glasgow) and I've turned a good few of my mates to the right
just make sure when they call you racist or fascist you ask them to tell you what you said that's racist
when they bring up immigration say
"I never understood how wanting to give non white immigrants from outside the Eu the same chance as white immigrants from inside the EU can be called racist" (although this is a blatant fucking lie to us it fucks them over and wakes them up a bit lad)
Normally the person you're talking to doesn't agree with this but the people around you or reading it normally realise how stupid it is and it helps

Also ensure you emphasize the "death of democracy" side of the EU
when you bring that up you can then talk about how it could easily lead to a big, central government with a lot of power and voters rights being diminished

Arsenal fan here (interlull so brief armistice), think it's closer to how we operate in general 2bh.

I have two online friends I'm really close with, I made the mistake of going full Sup Forums on one when I first discovered this migrant bullshit. Turns out they've been indoctrinated because they live in Germany and they're full on liberal, live with a Syrian "refugee" and everything. We've agreed to stop talking about politics because it's only going to cause arguments. But they sometimes throw little jabs about Brexit and honestly believes that this whole Brexit thing is a farce for attention because we always cause an uproar for more benefits because we have special privileges.

Funnily enough, my other friend from Portugal who has been fucked over by the EU, is the exact opposite and thinks like me. We have a few disagreements on how things should work, they're a bit naive in my opinion on how humans think but we pretty much agree on remove kebab, the jews and the EU.

Portugal greatest ally.

METRO BACKING BREXIT

FREE BUS PAPER EVERYONE WILL SEE IT

I love the replies on all of Cameron's tweets.

For EU

>haha listen to george soros' advice, the man who tanked the pound for literal shits and giggles

So, telle me, what would be the benefits for you to stay in and the ones to get out? I want to understand your points of view before making my opinion

fantastic aint it

>The man who broke the bank has England's best interest at heart
Wew laddy

What are the polls at? It seems leave is not doing so good now that that mp died.

FUCK THE MEDIA BLACKOUT !

CALAIS AT WAR: Port road SHUT as migrants chanting 'f*** the UK' hurl rocks at Brit cars
express.co.uk/news/world/681614/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-UK-EU-referendum-Brexit-Euro-2016

Dish face lol

>died
>implying not assassinated for remain's nefarious purposes

What I don't get is why Remainers don't fuck off to another European country? Obviously they're not nationalists, so it means they don't give a fuck where they stay. They can go to Greece and tell us about how great the EU is over there.

Literally the first words on Soros' Wikipedia page are "He is known as the man who broke the bank of England". Can't see how it would make anyone who googles his name pro remain.

>mfw the same thing happened in Sweden

Polls don't matter, only bookkeepers do.

Remain is gonna win

>bacon banging tit
>british insults
Why not just call him a fucking retard?

>Dish face

Top fucking kek. Do you remember the first tweet he ever received? Some guy just saying "cunt".

Based WillMcThighGapMonkey

is there a cap of this?

You have to put some effort in for mad bantz m8

FUCK THE UK!! P-pls let us in :'(((

This NEEDS shilling everywhere.

Well where's the fun in that?

People putting 100 quid on remain as condolences if leave loses increases the odds of remain. It's not accurate.

it's a reference to him putting his cock in a dead pig's mouth

basicly

youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggate

>Honestly Americans are the worst thing about Sup Forums.

Absolutely. Americans have been by far the worst posters on every single international imageboard I've ever visited.

pretty sure churchill is considered a shitlord now

you haven't got shit, and on friday neither will Juncker

Didn't Churchill support a United States of Europe?

Fucking great man. I like Boris because he reminds me a lot of him; he's our very own mop-head reincarnation.

Which is exactly why leave will win, mate.

Rock the vote, chaps! Cheerios!

cause he fucked a pig

There should be somewhere, I think it was a reply to his first ever tweet or something like that so not directly on his feed.

This quote is 13 years before he became pro-Europe. Churchill actually did change his mind.
Not pro-Remain but I'm just saying mate.

archive.is/6OrTq

I know

>Buzzfeed

But this is pretty good.